PDA

View Full Version : Elite Ydra Forest won't unlock

Videa
12-18-2012, 03:23 PM
Hi,

I beat Elite mother in Elite Rook's Hideout today so I got the achievement and then I moved on to Elite Ydra Forest using the gate at the end of Rook's hideout.

I was now in Elite Ydra Forest and our group decided to take a break so I went back to GH to buy potions. After a while when we got back, I tried to teleport to elite Ydra Forest but it was not unlocked.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,

themars
12-18-2012, 03:38 PM
You had to run a bit further untill game says: "gateway opened". The portal doesn't open automatically when you join that instance pretty annoying. Next time run to the portal and it will be fine.

Videa
12-18-2012, 04:10 PM
You had to run a bit further untill game says: "gateway opened". The portal doesn't open automatically when you join that instance pretty annoying. Next time run to the portal and it will be fine.

Wow that really means I got to run elite mother again ?

Vanstone
12-18-2012, 04:12 PM

Just use a speed potion and run through it all avoiding fights so you can unlock the next one. That's what I did to unlock all my elite maps.

Shonex
12-18-2012, 04:12 PM
Yup :chargrined:

Samhayne
12-18-2012, 04:20 PM
Just use a speed potion and run through it all avoiding fights so you can unlock the next one. That's what I did to unlock all my elite maps.

That works too.

Carapace
12-18-2012, 04:30 PM
this is not cool, we will have an update that extends the valid range the checkpoints check in order to grant you a checkpoint when entering a new zone