PDA

View Full Version : Rhino Skills

Deathofan
12-18-2012, 04:06 PM
From the experience I had this couple of days with the rhino I have come up with some weaknesses that this class has against others. I will list some skills below that could be improved.

Rhino Might- It's one of the only two skills that produces aoe attack that hits everyone within it's range. At lv6 it's range only gets up to 5m and damage increases 4-7dmg per level. It's totally useless for it's very low damage and how you need to be very close to cast it. Imo it could be improved by making the range at lv6 reach the 8m just like the bear's stomp and gradually increase the damage per level (4damage increase per level is just too low).

Vital Force- This buff is a vital skill needed to increase your hit, crit, & dmg. Currently at level 6 it buffs only 18% hit, 7% crit, & 24dmg, bird's lv 6 focus gives a 30% hit & 30% crit buff which is better than the rhino's buff. The negative part about this skill is when you activate other buffs then you activate this one at last, it will replace all other buffs which makes them all useless. The solution could be if all the 4 buffs from the rhino could stack.

Holy Tempest- My favorite skill. This skill is the most vital skill of the rhino that lets him do a powerfull aoe attack. The weakness of this skill is that at lv 6 the range only gets to 7m which is average range. The range could be improved to 10-12m (10m is good). Maybe change the rhino actual combo to rhino might + holy temptest= COMBO. The shatter combo of the bird is aoe (hits everyone within 8m), the bear's combo hits everyone that was pulled by beckon which is 12m, and lastly the mage's combo hits everyone that was hit by ice storm (6m). Why not add an aoe combo for both the paladin and fox?

Thanks, this is just my opinion on how it can be improved. Leave constructive comments only.

crestmage
12-18-2012, 08:28 PM
I agree with the first two. But for the third, HT, I would prefer for it to remain the way it currently is. With increased range for rhino might, would you really need another massive AOE? Just my thoughts :)

Deathofan
12-18-2012, 09:03 PM
I agree with the first two. But for the third, HT, I would prefer for it to remain the way it currently is. With increased range for rhino might, would you really need another massive AOE? Just my thoughts :) Thanks for your comment. The point I was trying to make was that the three main classes (bird, mage, & bear) have this AOE combos that aid them to clear pve maps in a fast way, in this case the combos for both the fox and rhino are an individual target combo that doesn't help them clear maps as effective as the three main classes. In ctf otherwise i've seen when a bird does shatter combo and kills the whole team same thing with bear, this is another proof that points out an advantage over this two new classes. That's why I suggested adding an AOE combo for both classes.

Deathofan
12-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Common devs, any reply is good. My l56 Rhino wearing Strongman glyph mace set has a damage of 126-144 on rhino might, that is just plain underpowered. A bear's stomp at this level has what, 250-325stomp damage range?

Gragorak
12-20-2012, 08:20 AM
Vital Force- This buff is a vital skill needed to increase your hit, crit, & dmg. Currently at level 6 it buffs only 18% hit, 7% crit, & 24dmg, bird's lv 6 focus gives a 30% hit & 30% crit buff which is better than the rhino's buff. The negative part about this skill is when you activate other buffs then you activate this one at last, it will replace all other buffs which makes them all useless. The solution could be if all the 4 buffs from the rhino could stack.
Actually they stack atm. :)