PDA

View Full Version : 2012-12-18 Content Update (110360)

H2N
12-18-2012, 04:29 PM
Klutus the Troll has finished his nap and is back to his usual, grumpy self.
Corrected issue with joystick implementation.
Fixed a bug that could result in a player being stuck in a party by themselves.
Added option to disable alert for receiving items which may be upgrades.

Goodjacky
12-18-2012, 04:34 PM
Cool but still waiting for level cap rise and new map

Lowlyspy
12-18-2012, 04:34 PM
Well, gotta party up with other people if i wanna solo now :p

Skeletonlord
12-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Cool but still waiting for level cap rise and new map

The level cap and new maps are coming tomorrow.

pandabubble
i want to solo!!!

SuRfY
thank goodness its not the updates...

Delirium
12-18-2012, 04:36 PM
I stood outside the STS offices with a sign that said "FREE KLUTUS!!!"

apparently it worked

akfury
12-18-2012, 04:37 PM
Aww no more soloing :(

Tuik
12-18-2012, 04:37 PM
Fixed a bug that could result in a player being stuck in a party by themselves.

No more soloing for me, eh? :(

Samhayne
12-18-2012, 04:39 PM
No more soloing for me, eh? :(

You can still solo - party up with a friend and hit different maps.

The problem was, people could get stuck in a party by themselves and have a pretty darn broken play experience.

BloodGoddess
12-18-2012, 04:40 PM
I got excited for nothing :(

stricker20000
12-18-2012, 04:54 PM
The virtual joystick bug wasn't really fixed, because the virtual joystick only didn't work if 'Virtual Joystick Tracking' was turned off.
Now the option I just mentioned was removed. As a consequence it is the same situation as before with the difference that the not working things werenjust removed and not fixed.
I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who wants a non-tracking joystick and that's why I hope you will bring the fixed versions back.

Samhayne
12-18-2012, 05:00 PM
The virtual joystick bug wasn't really fixed, because the virtual joystick only didn't work if 'Virtual Joystick Tracking' was turned off.
Now the option I just mentioned was removed. As a consequence it is the same situation as before with the difference that the not working things werenjust removed and not fixed.
I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who wants a non-tracking joystick and that's why I hope you will bring the fixed versions back.

Hey stricker20000,

Just to clarify, you would like an option to have a virtual joystick that doesn't move to be where your thumb sets down in the joystick area?

Can you elaborate on how you find the current joystick doesn't work as you would like it to?

BodMaster
12-18-2012, 05:00 PM
Unsure how the solo "bug" was affecting anyone/anything, not exactly any kind of "exploit" that would ruin another's experience.

That said, will there be a feature for this in the future? It's very needed. (And prevents random people using others for solo)

Rare
12-18-2012, 05:37 PM
Unsure how the solo "bug" was affecting anyone/anything, not exactly any kind of "exploit" that would ruin another's experience.

That said, will there be a feature for this in the future? It's very needed. (And prevents random people using others for solo)

The only way it would be a problem if someone didn't know what was happening. Wasted 5 minutes before I figured out what was happening.

I agree. This should definitely be an option. If you invite yourself, it should show you as a member in the party. Then you can leave if you want.

Simple... and a great feature that a lot of people like.

Lowlyspy
12-18-2012, 05:42 PM
The only way it would be a problem if someone didn't know what was happening. Wasted 5 minutes before I figured out what was happening.

I agree. This should definitely be an option. If you invite yourself, it should show you as a member in the party. Then you can leave if you want.

Simple... and a great feature that a lot of people like.
Or a "Start Party" button in the Party tab that does the same thing. Not like the button on the hud in dungeons, hate that button.

Catwomann
12-18-2012, 05:49 PM
I still don't get the rook's nest campaign achievement. Can any1 tell me what I am doing wrong, I go to rook's nest and clear it till end (each and every minion and boss). I still don't get the achievement. Thanks in advance for help.

Handsome2
12-18-2012, 06:08 PM
I still don't get the rook's nest campaign achievement. Can any1 tell me what I am doing wrong, I go to rook's nest and clear it till end (each and every minion and boss). I still don't get the achievement. Thanks in advance for help.

You have to complete its all quests :)

dtandel10
12-18-2012, 06:29 PM
what the guy above me said

Catwomann
12-18-2012, 06:33 PM
Quests, hmmm I think I completed all. Will have to recheck the list. I checked like 5 times, c***.

Urqui
12-18-2012, 06:37 PM
I got excited for nothing :(

Tomorrow:)

Genuinous
12-18-2012, 08:01 PM
Great bug fixes, but I do not think that fixing the issue of the so called "solo bug" was really necessary... The whole "bug" could be fixed by the simple line of /partyleave, which is not that much of a trick.... You would not be stuck there for ever. I really enjoyed not having to rely on others to do my solo playing. I wish STS would implement it as an option or, in this case, by such a simple trick as to invite yourself to a party. I know I'm getting into suggestions here, but I hope someone will still read it and understand. The whole bug could have been fixed by a simple announcement (News) saying that to solo all you need is /partyinvite yourign and /partyleave to get out of it, saving time (not having to develop extra solo option), fixing the "bug" and enhancing the playing of lot's of players who enjoy solo runs (dare to say at least half current players do solo runs from time to time). Please someone read this and reconsider the update. Thx for reading. Genu

Jed
12-18-2012, 08:08 PM
Just a few days after I discover the solo bug, it gets "fixed". At least make a solo option. I really hate having to jump to a random zone, grab a party, then ditch..

Goria
12-19-2012, 01:25 AM
Nice update, can't wait for the level cap and the new map! : )

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2