PDA

View Full Version : Retirement =)

Hakala
12-18-2012, 11:06 PM
Some things can't be avoided... Death, taxes, a baby wailing on a 12 hour flight.... And, the inevitable end to a fantastic game.
I am not going to go through my ups and downs of my time here with Star legends, but I will say that the lack of care and attention to the amazing SL community has driven me away. I love you guys - and as much as Fashion Police and AoB have been my family over these past few months, and some of you my friends for the better part of the year, I'm sorry to say that it is time for me to move on.
If any of you play gameloft's Order & Chaos, sent me a whisper, or add me as a friend. Hakala was born here on SL, evolved in AL, and now resides in O&C.

Ill miss you guys!
Happy Holidays!

Yours Truly,

Hakala

P.s, I will pop in every now and then to say hello, and maybe in next lvl cap raise ill be back. Until then, good luck, and best wishes!

Zaonabiuibil
12-19-2012, 06:27 AM
I didn't know you, but you seem like someone who knows what they're talking about ;). Many of us left in SL do feel neglected (even the event we have now is a recoloration of last year's), but I won't turn this into an SL rant. It is hard seeing more members of the SL community leave. With each person the game becomes more barren, and if the game becomes more barren, more people will leave :(. Wish you the best, actually got O&C myself last night (woo $.99 sale!) so perhaps I'll see you around there!

Ciao,
-Zao

ArtofWar
12-19-2012, 07:43 AM
Sad to see you leave :-/ Well.. Good luck in everything you do :3 Hope to see you soon again :3

P.S. Gonna download O&C soon ;)

Shonex
12-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Another player leaving...too bad :dispirited:
I wish you all the best and good luck! :D

Jblazer
12-19-2012, 10:39 PM
Aww haka:(We will miss you!Was good
back in the day with Blacklight and stuff
We shared some good times!Cya haka
You will be missed!

-Jblazer