PDA

View Full Version : Full str Fox

vle_hoang
12-18-2012, 11:25 PM
Anyone have tried it?
With max fury you will have 90% hit rate so no more worry about miss

Pro: with str gears you will have tons of HP, Dogde.
Cons: Low hit rate so depend much on fury skill.

Discuss?

Superdexme
12-19-2012, 02:03 AM
Not to mention lower base/skill damage....you'll have lots of armor,dodge etc....just not very much damage :/

Neutral
12-19-2012, 01:12 PM
I have tested about 10-15 builds (i am talking about endgame fox ) and full strength isn't good no need for it best is 159 strength and rest dex this way you have good crit good hit % great dodge and do surprisingly a lot of damage . I found full strength to be awful but i guess it depends what your play style . What your focusing on e.g survivability or a 1 vs 1 fox or a damage fox. I would highly recommend don't be full strength. I tested all and strength and dex worked best but that's just me.

durrfaisss
11-09-2013, 02:18 PM
I've tried this while free resepc. You kill birds easy but nothing else

Sheugokin
11-09-2013, 04:48 PM
Foxes are a mess in endgame. Either they kill you completely with the close 1 v 1 combat but miss you completely when in CTF due to the lack of AOE spells.

WhoIsThis
11-09-2013, 08:54 PM
I recommend against full strength fox. It does not have much in the way of skill damage. Hit % is only part of the problem. It's only good for survivability. Maybe for CTF as a flag carrier, but then I would argue that a dex/str mix would be better for that role.

Peanutbritle
11-10-2013, 02:08 PM
Don't do full strength fox man :( It's just a tough build to find a play style for. If u need help with a build message me on forums if you would like. Depends on lv so thats why im not sayin it here. TOO MUCH TYPING lol