PDA

View Full Version : Free Plat Offers are pretty awesome in AL IMO

LwMark
12-19-2012, 01:05 AM
Just in time! For the holiday warrior vanitiy and snowman pet!
Just knocked out 187 free plat ZOMG!
I think the snowman was 25, im just waiting to see what the warrior vanity will be, but im sure I will have enough.
Imo the offers have been better to me then PL. I just looked at plat history and I have accumulated 375ish. ALL free! no real $ purchases.
So I just wanna say STS this really helped out!
Thanks you!

And just to add..

I am very happy with AL so far.
I really like that i didnt have to buy one elexier at all. And i was easily able to achieve the elite level without them. I hope it continues this way.
I also really like the graphics and details and the movement of the pets ,example the snowman pet.
Also this quests seem pretty hard and kind of make you think ish.
Also one of my BIG favs is...
That purple gear is still useable.
I have been rockin purple gear the whole time and its been workin just fine, i dont have to worry about buyin the most exspensive gear.
Also the economy seems to be very stable right now, better then PL whoch gold is soooo easily made.
Idk just THANK YOU!

jrnest25
12-19-2012, 03:49 AM
wow man.gratz,.i want it too >_>
from what offer did u do?..

LwMark
12-19-2012, 04:29 AM
I forget the name exactly but the 2 big ones i did today was in the free trial play section for 98 plat and 56 plat. I use android also, idk if makes diffrence, they were really easy an fast, i think they just added them, because i did all the free ones since AL came out the 98plat one i had to enter visa number and name an phone number, but i canceled it right after. So idk if u have access to that kind of stuff.

Then i just did all the small ones for like 1,2,3,4 plat and it equaled to 175ish

ShadowGunX
12-19-2012, 05:10 AM
in india trialplay scks. no free offers. only surveys that leads to either blank or broken link error. bd rest need credit card which i dnt hav it:-(. hw u got those nice chunk of free plats? got nothing from trialplay. well got 13plats only from w3i :-\. no enough to biy snowball :'(

DataPunk
12-19-2012, 05:38 AM
Free plat? I gave up on those offers. I actually bought a new jacket thru on of the offers and it should give me 190 plat for that. I have never received any free plat. Contacted support at sts and it trailpay... no response and no free plat.... its that i needed a jacket so at least my money didnt went to waste.

Awarded
12-19-2012, 06:47 AM
in india trialplay scks. no free offers. only surveys that leads to either blank or broken link error. bd rest need credit card which i dnt hav it:-(. hw u got those nice chunk of free plats? got nothing from trialplay. well got 13plats only from w3i :-\. no enough to biy snowball :'(

same here :(( no work trial play

Pulkeren
12-19-2012, 08:21 AM
did u do all requirements? if yes go to contact trialplay support which can be found in the right top of the offers..

TotalMassacre
12-19-2012, 09:42 AM
Free plat? I gave up on those offers. I actually bought a new jacket thru on of the offers and it should give me 190 plat for that. I have never received any free plat. Contacted support at sts and it trailpay... no response and no free plat.... its that i needed a jacket so at least my money didnt went to waste.

I did the same thing with the 190 plat, spend $35 on Etnies.com offer. Never received my plat, but the shoes were a great deal. Thanks STS!

Also the economy seems to be very stable right now, better then PL whoch gold is soooo easily made.
Idk just THANK YOU!

I wonder what effect the gold trialplay offers will have. I haven't done any personally, but considering how easy it was for me to get almost 1k plat from offers, it looks like you could easily rack up a million gold...