PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing platinum glitch or bug.

Hugzzie
12-19-2012, 02:52 AM
21927 21926basically from the pictures you can see it says you get more platinum for the normal purchase. When I go to purchase one of these, it changes back to the old platinum page. Immediately asking me if I want to purchase this item for the same amount of platinum of the regular deals. please fix this because I am planning to buy one of these platinum deals :).

Haowesie
12-19-2012, 07:49 PM
Wow, I don't even see this offer :-/

Hugzzie
12-19-2012, 08:08 PM
It still glitches out when you start the game just go into nexus and purchase platinum same page. But you still can't purchase those offers cause it redirects to the normal platinum page. ;(

Samhayne
12-19-2012, 08:33 PM
Thanks Huggzie for taking the time to post about this. This offer is only for first time purchasers. What is happening is the system doesn't know if you have made a purchase so it reverts back to showing the standard amounts to try and convey that the special offer is only available for your first purchase.

Hugzzie
12-19-2012, 09:42 PM
Thanks Huggzie for taking the time to post about this. This offer is only for first time purchasers. What is happening is the system doesn't know if you have made a purchase so it reverts back to showing the standard amounts to try and convey that the special offer is only available for your first purchase.

Yeah but I haven't purchased anything yet :/ do I have to redownload my game or something cause I wanna make the most of my money :)

Hugzzie
12-20-2012, 12:06 AM
It also does the same thing on my iPhone please fix this :D