PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for the STS Forums Andriod App

Vanstone
12-19-2012, 01:28 PM
I'm a big fan of the app and I use it daily, I find it very useful for the most part however I do have a few suggestions.

- A button at the bottom of the page to load more posts. I know the app version of the forums have no real sections to browse, just a list of recent and top posts. I don't mind this however it would be nice if I could load atleast load more posts so when the forums are slow I can still have new content to read.

- Post a new Thread button. Again with no real sections on the app this does not surprise me much, but maybe add a "+" Button on the top right that will take you to a page similar to the Rely one with an added scroll down bar to choose a section to post it in. The "+" Button I refer to is the one used to add someone as a friend.

- Report Thread button. This one is kind of self explanatory, if you use the app enough you are bound to come across inappropriate content yet are unable to report any of it without exiting the app.

Anyways those are my suggestions. I am most certain that these would very much improve the app but constructive criticism is always welcome.

tHelonestud
12-28-2012, 04:24 PM
My android app already has all those features.
Click on a specific post and a report, quote, and reply option are available.
Tap the option button on your phone and select forums to browse all posts
Once you enter a specific forum a create new thread option will be available.