PDA

View Full Version : Purple Founders

LwMark
12-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Seems like they just made a vanity, purple just like PL

Energizeric
12-19-2012, 04:47 PM
Huh? Please elaborate.... I can't sign on until later... They converted founders to vanity??

LwMark
12-19-2012, 04:49 PM
Huh? Please elaborate.... I can't sign on until later... They converted founders to vanity??
Nope they kept as is

BUT

They added a brand new purple vanity set in the store which is limited just like the other 2-3 vanity ses they added, when u get out of work be sure to checkem out.
I really like the founders vanity and the santa suit vanity on warriors

Takezaki
12-19-2012, 04:53 PM
I'm guessing these ''Limited'' vanity set will be back in three months right?

I'm debating buying or not, they always tricked us in the past with these ''Limited'' things.

Energizeric
12-19-2012, 04:57 PM
I like anything vanity unless it's ugly. Because you never know what future gear will come out and then you wish you had bought a previous vanity. To this day I wish I had bought the DL vanity shield in PL. At the time I was wearing glyph gear and it seemed useless, but then later it matched perfect with red dragon sets, but I didn't buy and it was too late. I'm not going to make that mistake again.

Rare
12-19-2012, 05:10 PM
I'm guessing these ''Limited'' vanity set will be back in three months right?

I'm debating buying or not, they always tricked us in the past with these ''Limited'' things.

I bought them. Still confused as to why the other classes all got 2 holiday sets but warriors got 1 and the purple founders set.

DJMdivine
12-19-2012, 05:44 PM
Add Content

SuRfY
12-19-2012, 07:37 PM
is there a screenshot to share? :)