PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Guide Please?

Ungbak
12-19-2012, 07:21 PM
Can someone make a new guide for the new quests? :) thx!

Shonex
12-21-2012, 11:32 AM
Here you go http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74963-Guide-Arcane-Legends-quests :D

Traebeles99
12-21-2012, 11:46 AM
You guys really need to back off and let Gluttony finish hs guide. I mean come on this is seriously getting annoying either wait or do it urself. Im sry but he has a lot of stress on him cus of everyone. Just wait or do it urself

Shonex
12-21-2012, 12:16 PM
You guys really need to back off and let Gluttony finish hs guide. I mean come on this is seriously getting annoying either wait or do it urself. Im sry but he has a lot of stress on him cus of everyone. Just wait or do it urself
Lol,read these 2 posts and think about your answer...
We aren`t putting preasure on Gluttony,he just politely asked for a guide and I gave him one...:ambivalence:

Traebeles99
12-21-2012, 12:20 PM
Lol,read these 2 posts and think about your answer...
We aren`t putting preasure on Gluttony,he just politely asked for a guide and I gave him one...:ambivalence:

I didnt mean it in a mean way but I was just saying glut doesnt have all the new quests just give him time a lot of ppl are raging on him lol.

Shonex
12-21-2012, 12:25 PM
I didnt mean it in a mean way but I was just saying glut doesnt have all the new quests just give him time a lot of ppl are raging on him lol.
Ok,I know...But it has some quests and I thought that they would help him :)
I`m sorry if I reacted in a mean way :dispirited:

Traebeles99
12-21-2012, 12:26 PM
Ok,I know...But it has some quests and I thought that they would help him :)
I`m sorry if I reacted in a mean way :dispirited:

Oh no ur fine I just kinda got tired of ppl raging on him lol. Sry but thx for helping the guy.

Shonex
12-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Oh no ur fine I just kinda got tired of ppl raging on him lol. Sry but thx for helping the guy.

aniybo
12-27-2012, 10:51 PM
i didnt mean it in a mean way but i was just saying glut doesnt have all the new quests just give him time a lot of ppl are raging on him lol.

brah. Chill!

EldestCollection
12-28-2012, 02:08 AM
Awkward. Hey Nasus i saw you today and said hi, you didnt = ]