PDA

View Full Version : SOS!!!! I couldn't buy snowball, snaggletooth, or any other platinum pets

Miragi
12-19-2012, 07:40 PM
I have bought around 15 platinum pets, then suddenly I couldn't buy any more pets using platinum. The buy button is gone. However, I still have a lot of platinum! Please help me I want the snaggletooth sosososo bad.

Haowesie
12-19-2012, 07:50 PM
I also have a problem with snowball, there's no buy button. Not sure if some platinum pets are also not showing a buy button.

Miragi
12-19-2012, 07:57 PM
No it's a sheer bug! I bought snaggletooth for my other character, who has got less plat pets!

Samhayne
12-19-2012, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the head's up on this issue. We're aware of it and looking into it. Other users have reported that turning their device off and back on has alleviated the issue. A force close of the app and re-open might fix it too. Give that a try and let us know.

Also, if you continue to have this problem please include details about which device and the name of the character you're seeing the problem on. Thanks!

SuRfY
12-19-2012, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the head's up on this issue. We're aware of it and looking into it. Other users have reported that turning their device off and back on has alleviated the issue. A force close of the app and re-open might fix it too. Give that a try and let us know.

Also, if you continue to have this problem please include details about which device and the name of the character you're seeing the problem on. Thanks!

I played on Google Chrome on my laptop and I can't buy it too. Attached are screenshots.

Samhayne
12-20-2012, 01:34 PM
Hey Surfie,

Can you make another account on your machine and log in and see if you still can't purchase the pets (via Chrome)?

We haven't been able to reproduce this issue here, so we're a bit stumped.

You should be able to clear your cache of all app data and re-patch and it will probably be fixed for you.

SuRfY
12-20-2012, 04:13 PM
Hey Surfie,

Can you make another account on your machine and log in and see if you still can't purchase the pets (via Chrome)?

We haven't been able to reproduce this issue here, so we're a bit stumped.

You should be able to clear your cache of all app data and re-patch and it will probably be fixed for you.

Hi Sam, it's fixed. I never create any account but the updates fixed it i guess. Thanks alot. By the way, received a PM from you in game just now. What's up? (Nice name in red, forgot to take a screenshot :P, such rarity to have a PM by a developer)

Astrocat
12-20-2012, 04:15 PM
Maybe because you need to cool down on buying pets? Joking :). Had the same problem, but I had to re-install the App!

Haowesie
12-20-2012, 06:39 PM
I turned off/on my iPad and I was able to buy snowman -- this was before the patch, thanks!