PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the item packs from now and from previous years

razerfingers
12-19-2012, 09:48 PM
I have just realized that all us 2010 players are complaining about recycled content when you cant do much diffrent with these holidays. You cant have a black snowman head white hat and blue scarf its just not christmassy. Also about recoloring. Again christmas is limited to certain objects once you recolor other than red,white, or green its not christmas related anymore. Hope it makes sense and sheds light to recycled event items xP

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Cascade
12-19-2012, 09:56 PM
They could have made different stuff they are just slammed right now. If you need proof that i'm a veteran just look at my join date.

razerfingers
12-19-2012, 10:03 PM
I know you are lol. My join date on forums doesnt mean crap. My account was made in october of 2010 so i feel ya about snowman helmets but im over it after 2nd year of it being the same

Kixxler
12-19-2012, 10:08 PM
There's a black snowman hat? There goes all my plat.

slaveleia
12-19-2012, 10:09 PM
Complaining so much is bad...let everybody get a chance to get the stuff, wether they missed out last time or they're seeing it for the first time.

Corpser
12-19-2012, 10:27 PM
They should change something small e.g the scarf on snowman or change sparkles on Santa beards

razerfingers
12-19-2012, 11:39 PM
They should change something small e.g the scarf on snowman or change sparkles on Santa beards

They could have but then again its thier game. Thier choices i dont see the need to.

aniybo
12-20-2012, 12:10 AM
i started playing january of 2011... I kinda am a veteran i guess

razerfingers
12-20-2012, 12:13 AM
i started playing january of 2011... I kinda am a veteran i guess

Considering most 2010 players dont play then yes you would be considered a vetran id say haha just cause you dont have a founders doesnt mean you arnt xP

Wretch
12-20-2012, 01:05 AM
I feel ya both razer and cascade!

I started in between the two of you, I do not have a founders, nor do I deserve/want one.

I completely understand why they are recycling items, as well as us oldies would rather that they did not.

I just recently received on my 5th day reward.... Best ever 2010 antenna.... Yes! I was playing then (7/7/10)...... But no! I did not meet the requirements to receive the antenna at that time(wave to a dev)!

I had mixed feelings when I saw that.... I enjoyed getting something I missed, but actually remember!

But was also kind of disappointed that they are now being given away to people that in theory..... Have played for at minimum 5 days..

All in all.... I am still quite happy with STS and what they do for their fans (yes, there are times I disagree with certain practices/details), I do not play as much as many many other players out there, neither do I spend near the amount that some people do, but what time/money I do spend is definitely well worth it!

Just look at these forums!

How many other game forums have such dedication to their players? Yes they have their own forums, but who out of the development team will chat with whoever they please? They may not know the inner workings of the game mechanics, but will try to explain their goal as best as possible (in layman's terms)!

That's all I have to say for now, bed time!

Gnight! This huge crazy family of STS makers/players!

Edit: spelling on phone while tired lol

razerfingers
12-20-2012, 01:24 AM
I feel ya both razer and cascade!

I started in between the two of you, I do not have a founders, nor do I deserve/want one.

I completely understand why they are recycling items, as well as us oldies would rather that they did not.

I just recently received on my 5th day reward.... Best ever 2010 antenna.... Yes! I was playing then (7/7/10)...... But no! I did not meet the requirements to receive the antenna at that time(wave to a dev)!

I had mixed feelings when I saw that.... I enjoyed getting something I missed, but actually remember!

But was also kind of disappointed that they are now being given away to people that in theory..... Have played for at minimum 5 days..

All in all.... I am still quite happy with STS and what they do for their fans (yes, there are times I disagree with certain practices/details), I do not play as much as many many other players out there, neither do I spend near the amount that some people do, but what time/money I do spend is definitely well worth it!

Just look at these forums!

How many other game forums have such dedication to their players? Yes they have their own forums, but who out of the development team will chat with whoever they please? They may not know the inner workings of the game mechanics, but will try to explain their goal as best as possible (in layman's terms)!

That's all I have to say for now, bed time!

Gnight! This huge crazy family of STS makers/players!

Edit: spelling on phone while tired lol

Exactly! I was around for the antenna infact it was givin via put in your stash so there was no dev waving. Except if you didnt get them i think there was a few times during early 2011 you could run into a dev and get em. And same here about founders i have no need for one. Yeah its cool but again no need for it. I have every item but founders given to oldies lol xP and community shield and GoA shield those three i dont have so im content with what i got! And glad i was one of the 2010 players that got it for free!! Haha yeah thats right it was a quest item! Lol

JaytB
12-20-2012, 03:36 AM
I can understand how you feel, but can only speak for myself when saying that I'm really happy they brought the snowman head back. I've been wanting one of those since long.

As far as I understood, the snowman cap was easily achievable in 2010. It's not like anybody spent much effort into getting it. So, personally again, I don't see the harm of bringing back cool old vanities that weren't hard to get when they were around the first time.

Thelastblink
12-20-2012, 04:10 AM
I dont care about recycled items lol ^^Santa beard was my dream vanity, got it today. I joined in December 2010 and was so noob I didnt even know Christmas was on even if there were christmas decoarations everywhere, I was so dumb lol.

razerfingers
12-20-2012, 10:40 AM
I can understand how you feel, but can only speak for myself when saying that I'm really happy they brought the snowman head back. I've been wanting one of those since long.

As far as I understood, the snowman cap was easily achievable in 2010. It's not like anybody spent much effort into getting it. So, personally again, I don't see the harm of bringing back cool old vanities that weren't hard to get when they were around the first time.

Back whem WF was a flat 10 plat join whenever you want ;)