PDA

View Full Version : Can't claim quest: City Under Siege

creditcard
12-20-2012, 01:16 AM
Tried turning it in to Dimitrius at Dead City Outskirts but when i speak with him the only option avail is "[Leave.]". He has a ? above his head and i've done the quest on my other alts successfully.

The quest ask to "locate a detachment of Commandos in the outskirts of the "Dead City."" if that helps.

ign: creditcard

RamTamTiger
12-20-2012, 04:09 AM
Tried turning it in to Dimitrius at Dead City Outskirts but when i speak with him the only option avail is "[Leave.]". He has a ? above his head and i've done the quest on my other alts successfully.

The quest ask to "locate a detachment of Commandos in the outskirts of the "Dead City."" if that helps.

ign: creditcard

the same problem
nick in game: Ramtamtiger

Darko
12-20-2012, 02:18 PM
the same issue here

Nick Koopmans
12-20-2012, 06:03 PM
I can collect the quest: City Under Siege by Noxxar but im also not able to talk to Dimitrius in The Dead City Outskirts...

Also I got the quest: The Watch, at the Watch Altar in the end of Kraag Tomb 3, and I runned through Watch tomb 1 till 4, did Hauntlet.. still didnt complete the quests..

So since update to lvl 21 I am not able to do these bouth quests and Im really annoyed with it lol.. Help anyone ??

( Is it my tinny phone ?? A HTC Explorer ) ??

Immortalix
01-02-2013, 07:54 PM
One of my toons was able to do the quests fine, but i'm trying with a new one and I'm running into the same issues. Is this bugged?

In-Game:

Immortalix
Immortalux

vikingoarg
12-11-2016, 10:49 AM
The same problem.
Nick Saaravaol