PDA

View Full Version : Fix flap jack back or refund

phamtom
12-20-2012, 06:01 AM
STS I bought two flap jacks, spent total 100 plat just for faster mana regen. They were used to be +8 hp +8 mana regen before dead city expansion. Now they are +4 hp/mana. This change was made without any notice, so you guys ninja nerfed it without telling the customers that spent actual money on it. It is not ethical doing this, I bought the product that told me it +8 but it is +4 now, so the price should be reduce half too? I wouldn't accept 25 plat refund either, fix it back or refund 100 plat total and take them back, there are better choices if only +4.

Corpser
12-20-2012, 06:13 AM
Email support@spacetimestudios.com they will refund or make sure it gets fixed

phamtom
12-20-2012, 06:14 AM
Email support@spacetimestudios.com they will refund or make sure it gets fixed

Thanks corpser, I also want more players notice this ninja nerf, this is just not right

Tree Dude
12-20-2012, 07:58 AM
On one hand I always felt FJ was a bit overpowered. On the other hand that is exactly why I bought it, but I bought mine for 35k not 50p. Maybe they can compromise with +6?

gundamsone
12-20-2012, 08:07 AM
-4 h/s & m/s is not as bad as a 250 hauntlet coin pet thats 20k now in auction house...i spent days and days getting 250 coins

phamtom
12-20-2012, 08:24 AM
On one hand I always felt FJ was a bit overpowered. On the other hand that is exactly why I bought it, but I bought mine for 35k not 50p. Maybe they can compromise with +6?

if you use rogue, you know FJ is not overpowered, it is the only thing will help you regen mana fast enough for continue fighting... otherwise 90% of time you are doing normal attack. This must be another plan STS to increase their potion sale. They can do anything they want for that purpose, this is commercial game anyway, but changing something customers bought is not ethical and not right.

phamtom
12-20-2012, 08:28 AM
-4 h/s & m/s is not as bad as a 250 hauntlet coin pet thats 20k now in auction house...i spent days and days getting 250 coins

that is off topic... I am talking about STS ninja nerfed a product without noticing who bought it. I bought +8 not +4
And hauntlet coin cost no money anyway, if i can get something regen mana better than FJ, I wouldn't bought it. I rather spend days running hauntlet to get it

gundamsone
12-20-2012, 08:44 AM
if you use rogue, you know FJ is not overpowered, it is the only thing will help you regen mana fast enough for continue fighting... otherwise 90% of time you are doing normal attack. This must be another plan STS to increase their potion sale. They can do anything they want for that purpose, this is commercial game anyway, but changing something customers bought is not ethical and not right.

well wasnt it 50 mana pots for 350 coins?that's really not so bad

Spiritualist
12-20-2012, 08:47 AM
I do agree, it's not fair to degrade an item, pet or other in-game purchase paid for with hard cash. I too want my +8 flap jack back.

gundamsone
12-20-2012, 08:53 AM
imo it was a small nerf and flapjack wasn't made "easier" to obtain

I think the next few days we'll be seeing more threads on the coco/shilo nerf

Deathpunch
12-20-2012, 09:03 AM
that is off topic... I am talking about STS ninja nerfed a product without noticing who bought it. I bought +8 not +4
And hauntlet coin cost no money anyway, if i can get something regen mana better than FJ, I wouldn't bought it. I rather spend days running hauntlet to get it

Flap Jack is free, too. You chose to buy it.

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

Justg
12-20-2012, 09:14 AM
Forums are not a place to make demands. We'll look in to Flap Jack today with the other issues, but if you really want a refund, please email support(at)spacetiemstudios.com.

EDIT: Flapjack nerf was a bug, we'll get him back to normal with today's update.