PDA

View Full Version : question regarding the founders

Madstar
12-20-2012, 09:06 AM
Hello people!
I was wondering, which ones will be the real founders. The crusaders, holy warriors, and all these pinks atm, or the purple founder vanity set in store? Which one should we founders keep? ty people. Glad to see some friends on here :)

LwMark
12-20-2012, 01:30 PM
Hello people!
I was wondering, which ones will be the real founders. The crusaders, holy warriors, and all these pinks atm, or the purple founder vanity set in store? Which one should we founders keep? ty people. Glad to see some friends on here :)

Im a warrior so im going to keep the purple vanity, since u can ALWAYS wear it. All yhr other founders items are technically still founders items, so its your choice, but defi.itly if your a warrior get the purple set FO SHO

Madstar
12-20-2012, 01:52 PM
Im a warrior so im going to keep the purple vanity, since u can ALWAYS wear it. All yhr other founders items are technically still founders items, so its your choice, but defi.itly if your a warrior get the purple set FO SHO

Well then ill get it FO SHO BROOO

LwMark
12-20-2012, 02:59 PM

Well then ill get it FO SHO BROOO
BET

Madstar
12-20-2012, 03:00 PM
BET

Lol, i'll SHOW IT TO YA bro xD

CriticalCyr
12-20-2012, 03:57 PM
I disagree, honestly. The first two founders sets came out in the first chapter of the game. As far as I'm concerned, those are the only true founders gear sets.

LwMark
12-20-2012, 04:01 PM
i disagree, honestly. The first two founders sets came out in the first chapter of the game. As far as i'm concerned, those are the only true founders gear sets.
feel ya

phamtom
12-20-2012, 04:22 PM
purple "founder" can't be trade... and they not real founders imo
So i keep crusader+cavalier+holy myself

CriticalCyr
12-20-2012, 04:29 PM
I'd pay 15 plat to be able convert one of my cavalier sets into vanity.

Energizeric
12-21-2012, 04:45 AM
I was browsing the CS tonight and saw a level 21 armor and helm that are the same items as the orange/red sorcerer founders set. They even had similar names. So I guess founders stuff wasn't discontinued, only in lower levels. And since it's not coming from plat chests, then that means it's dropping in the new dungeon.