PDA

View Full Version : Problem Paying For Level 13 +.

Xynasty
04-23-2010, 09:58 PM
I just bought an iTunes gift card and I insert the code into my iTunes account. It worked but now, I tried to buy some things on Pocket Legends and it doesn't work. It keep saying that I need a credit card or something. :( I just want to pay with the gift card code I just put on my account (it was 15$) but it don't let me.

Can anyone fix it or help me please ? I really wanna level up again because I can't use a credit card.

Thanks.

BennyShlt
04-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Well first go to apple store. Scroll allll the way to the bottom and make sure u do have it on account. u should say your name than $xx.xx credit you have. try uninstalling and than reinstalling the app. make sure your credit card info is blank on your itunes account.

Xynasty
04-23-2010, 10:14 PM
It says that I have 15,00$ on my account. My credit card info is blank too.

But what do you mean for "try reinstalling the app". Which application I reinstall ?

Suffocation
04-26-2010, 04:30 AM
I just bought an iTunes gift card and I insert the code into my iTunes account. It worked but now, I tried to buy some things on Pocket Legends and it doesn't work. It keep saying that I need a credit card or something. :( I just want to pay with the gift card code I just put on my account (it was 15$) but it don't let me.

Can anyone fix it or help me please ? I really wanna level up again because I can't use a credit card.

Thanks.

I had the same problem as you did, still do actually.
But before I bought the iTunes gift card it turns out you
cannot use them for "in-app purchases" according to my local
apple store employees. However there are "visa" giftcard etc.
Which I am going to buy tomorrow, check local retailers for them.
It's around $28 for a $25 card. "$3 activation"
But you have to have a credit or debit cars for "in-app purchases"