PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Sts should have created a new ranger class?

ArticBlast
12-20-2012, 12:32 PM
Not criticism mind you. I love the new bows and the new rogue ability sss

But I'm wondering, wouldn't it be better to create a new class? I think more abilities should be included in, like rooted shot or slow shot. Its what missing right now. If you play ranger/archer you think of keeping distance, hit and run attacks, using traps and such. But the trap noe doesn't slow down or stun mobs.

OK if not new class, means more abilities for rogue. That would be unfair to other classes right?

Justg
12-20-2012, 12:42 PM
It is a lot of work to create a new class. We just launched this, let the existing ones burn in first.

Limsi
12-20-2012, 12:52 PM
Digest what's served on the menu, who knows the developers might bring something even better ;)

Madstar
12-20-2012, 01:01 PM
What's on now, rocks!

KYLE_jn
12-20-2012, 01:32 PM
Well, yeah... New classes means more options, which is always good...
However, this is all still new, and to be honest.. I love it just the way it is.
No rush... Take it as it comes. I just know this is only the beginning ;)

Drizzid
12-20-2012, 03:32 PM
It took years for new classes to be introduced into PL, and considering the recent stat changes I think they are more concerned about balancing the current classes than creating new ones.

I'm hoping there will be more secondary skill upgrades added. I just put my points into passive skills and it kind of feels like a waste.

dtandel10
12-20-2012, 07:16 PM
respec u have till friday then ill be 5 plats so go get the free respec

Drizzid
12-20-2012, 07:31 PM
I know but I don't see the point in specing more than 4 skills so I'm hoping there will be more secondary abilities added in the future. Or maybe even adding a point to the skill that will boost the overall effectiveness by 1 or 2%