PDA

View Full Version : Request to STS daily blessing

Elf-Orc-Naga
12-20-2012, 02:27 PM
Can we have a 1-hr xp gain to be looted as free daily blessing? The lucky rate should be high when your level is capped limit minus one. 1-hr is imposed not to abuse it with thrash elixir and get to the capped limit within 1 day. I noticed that it's hard to catch up and level upto 76 as players are now dispersed to different dungeon because of quest which is I think is good. This will also help other low level friends to level up while gaining exp.

FluffNStuff
12-20-2012, 02:30 PM
There is already a 3X that you can stack with thrashers + the week long 2X that stacks with those to give you a total of:
3X + 4X + 2X = 9X.

Chopper
12-20-2012, 02:36 PM
my request is to reduce those emoticon vanity shields. Nothing like being disappointed on the fifth day by another vanity shield that you have 10 of each already :)

Just give combo elixirs instead!

FluffNStuff
12-20-2012, 03:10 PM
my request is to reduce those emoticon vanity shields. Nothing like being disappointed on the fifth day by another vanity shield that you have 10 of each already :)

Just give combo elixirs instead!

I so dread the fifth day.

Caztori
12-20-2012, 05:00 PM

Or change them! Add some new shields/hats after a while. I Think this is STS' idea tho.

FluffNStuff
12-20-2012, 05:29 PM
Or change them! Add some new shields/hats after a while. I Think this is STS' idea tho.

I understand that different people play for different reasons, but to me this seems like spray painting a turd. When I am jonesing to find out if I got the almighty 24 hour 3X Combo that saves me a TON of plat and instead get some smiley faced shield it feels like a boot to the head. How many of those things do we need? It takes less then a month with just one character to get them all. Is that really how long they expect us to play?

Elf-Orc-Naga
12-21-2012, 03:24 AM
Why characters are so selfish? Hahaha sorry non sense logic. I just thought that 1-hr gain elixir will help us to dispersed high level players at a small amount of time on different dungeons randomly helping others to level up. High level dungeons are so dead when everyone got to lvl 76 and some like me are left behind. Am i making sense? Hahahah Give and take take and give! If approved, name this blessing to be "elfwarden's daily xp gain Elixir" pls hahaha :) thanks for reading all

DocDoBig
12-21-2012, 03:37 AM
This is a sweet suggestion , might post it in the suggestion semi forum aswell ?

SIRPATHETIC
12-21-2012, 04:27 AM
hahaha true story its same for me

Deathofan
12-21-2012, 09:36 AM
I don't think op is suggesting a combo elixer, from my understanding the idea is to add a 1hr gain exp elixer. The same elixer most people use to get exp in mega maze. It's a nice idea to add it only in day 5 though.

FluffNStuff
12-21-2012, 10:33 AM
OH, are you suggesting an XP ANYWHERE elixir?

McBain
12-21-2012, 05:12 PM
I would oppose this, but only because I think XP anywhere elixirs are bad for the game in general. I do agree with maybe doing something to change up the blessings. The 5th day is definitely the one I look forward to the least. There could be some really rare items that you can only get with the blessings, like with eggs in AL.