PDA

View Full Version : New Maps Too Hard?

dtandel10
12-20-2012, 03:20 PM
i really like the update its just the hardness lvl

i mean for hard we have eliet so y make normal dungeons so hard i was planing on make lvl 20 today but guess what couldnt coz of how hard it is and i see alot of lvl 20's and im like WTF how'd u get that.

and POTS bloody hell man 1st i cant afford them second 1/8 into wachers tomb and bam no pots left and i died 20 times and didnt even get to the exit and the final boss was insane died the most there(missed the cutscene coz i was spaming attack button like crazy and not planing on doing it again)

just one question how are u guys making lvl 20's so quickly i played like 2hrs and only managed to go from 15-16 also which place r u doing xp runs

maybe if i have a good team i would not die and probebly get to lvl 20 fast. but finding good team is like searching for diamond man

fix this sts 1- i dont get to play much so i wont even make it to 21 by the time the next update comes and even if i do make it i wont have much gold since i wont get time to farm

i liked how every thing was in the 1st lauch of game difficulty was average and we had eliet for challange

Madstar
12-20-2012, 03:24 PM
I see many 21's but yeah the bosses are hard. Not the map itself. But watchers tombs and kraag tombs are harder now and I dont get it xD

Rare
12-20-2012, 03:26 PM
So now we have threads saying its too easy AND threads saying its to hard.

Samhayne
12-20-2012, 03:26 PM

Balance must be right then, eh?

CriticalCyr
12-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Not every place should be a walk in the park. If you still get exp in an area, the enemies should be able to hold their own against you.

Madstar
12-20-2012, 03:29 PM

That's the PERFECT post. xD

Rare
12-20-2012, 03:32 PM

Agreed

Tree Dude
12-20-2012, 03:33 PM
I think the difficulty right now is dead on. Not too hard, but not a cake walk. I cannot wait to try some elite areas and get my *** handed to me. Elite areas are for elite players, it should be HARD!

Astrocat
12-20-2012, 03:34 PM
I find the new maps good. But the boss, the one that can clone himself is pretty hard! Well, for me? :)

dtandel10
12-20-2012, 03:42 PM
I think the difficulty right now is dead on. Not too hard, but not a cake walk. I cannot wait to try some elite areas and get my *** handed to me. Elite areas are for elite players, it should be HARD!
EXACTLY my point we have elite to get our *** handed to us

dtandel10
12-20-2012, 03:46 PM
yes sam it MUST be right and please reply to my email its been a day now and no reply from sts u need to solve my problem its URGENT

CriticalCyr
12-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Normal dungeons aren't incredibly difficult. They are capable of killing you, yes, but that's why you play the game. It's not really playing if you can button mash and defeat every normal map.

dtandel10
12-20-2012, 03:48 PM
easy only for people who buy combo elixer hard for normal guys like me

dtandel10
12-20-2012, 03:50 PM
Normal dungeons aren't incredibly difficult. They are capable of killing you, yes, but that's why you play the game. It's not really playing if you can button mash and defeat every normal map.
i agree normal dungeon is avrage but still many pots being used but its mainly.the boss and watchers/kraag tombs that is really hard

CriticalCyr
12-20-2012, 03:50 PM
I never buy elixirs, and I do just fine. Get some L16 iron bound armor and a cheap vorpal sword, and you'll be fine.

Edit: take it a little slower or allow yourself to die if you don't want to use potions. And that's probably why they're the boss. Bosses are a real test of if you're really prepared enough to complete that dungeon,

Madstar
12-20-2012, 03:51 PM
Right. Im lost now. People finds it hard and easy. What?

dtandel10
12-20-2012, 03:56 PM
I never buy elixirs, and I do just fine. Get some L16 iron bound armor and a cheap vorpal sword, and you'll be fine.

Edit: take it a little slower or allow yourself to die if you don't want to use potions. And that's probably why they're the boss. Bosses are a real test of if you're really prepared enough to complete that dungeon,
BRUV the game is new and many are joining like now and they cant afford to waste alot on pots when they dont even have cool gears

CriticalCyr
12-20-2012, 03:59 PM
So farm brackenridge forest until you loot an Alejandro egg, then sell that to make some money. It isn't difficult to get a little spending cash if you just spend some time farming.

Carapace
12-20-2012, 04:00 PM
as Arcane Legends continues to move forward we are trying to create a steady curve of difficulty with newer content. The idea is to be challenging by creating a sense of danger with every pull. Elite modes certainly are more elite, and we look forward to players playing through that content. Some of those foes are quite mean!

CriticalCyr
12-20-2012, 04:02 PM
You're doing just that, very well, Car.

Astrocat
12-20-2012, 04:03 PM
as Arcane Legends continues to move forward we are trying to create a steady curve of difficulty with newer content. The idea is to be challenging by creating a sense of danger with every pull. Elite modes certainly are more elite, and we look forward to players playing through that content. Some of those foes are quite mean!

I agree. I'm just still wondering why Watchers Tombs are harder though?

octavos
12-20-2012, 04:03 PM
Right. Im lost now. People finds it hard and easy. What?

There are areas that I believe need to be harder then others..like dungeons that have timers (better rewards IMO). Normal maps shouldn't be a walk in the park..but ATM just enough to keep you on the edge (Not like PL anyway) But In reality, if you want "hard" do elite maps. As a mage I have spent my fair share of potion buying. Now that i'm level 20, its ok..plus we have passives to help ya out..respek till Friday ppl :P

As-long if the difficulty later on do not become equivalent to elite...AL will continue to thrive.

dtandel10
12-20-2012, 04:04 PM
So farm brackenridge forest until you loot an Alejandro egg, then sell that to make some money. It isn't difficult to get a little spending cash if you just spend some time farming.
ur saying this coz either ur a warrior or u get into a good team but for my sorcerer its difficult as hell( tombs mainly) since SOME warrior are wimps they have like 600 armor and they're scared to charge in

Astrocat
12-20-2012, 04:05 PM
There are areas that I believe need to be harder then others..like dungeons that have timers (better rewards IMO). Normal maps shouldn't be a walk in the park..but ATM just enough to keep you on the edge (Not like PL anyway) But In reality, if you want "hard" do elite maps. As a mage I have spent my fair share of potion buying. Now that i'm level 20, its ok..plus we have passives to help ya out..respek till Friday ppl :P

As-long if the difficulty later on do not become equivalent to elite...AL will continue to thrive.

Couldn't agree more. I still have to buy plenty of potions to stay alive in the new dungeons, though! But, well, i'll try once i'm back. :)

CriticalCyr
12-20-2012, 04:08 PM
ur saying this coz either ur a warrior or u get into a good team but for my sorcerer its difficult as hell( tombs mainly) since SOME warrior are wimps they have like 600 armor and they're scared to charge in

Brackenridge forest is the first map. Play that on normal difficulty. If you're a level 16 of any class, that map should be a breeze for you.

dtandel10
12-20-2012, 04:12 PM
Brackenridge forest is the first map. Play that on normal difficulty. If you're a level 16 of any class, that map should be a breeze for you.doea the normal one drop that pet i though u were on about brackenbridge forest ELITE mis-read u there

McBain
12-20-2012, 04:16 PM
The progression of difficulty seems about right to me.

phamtom
12-20-2012, 04:16 PM
I feel the difficulty is right now~ in old maps ppl can easily solo them all, now is the reason why we really need a party, need a team. For poster, you sounds like you don't want to spend any effort and get everything, and ask sts fix this fix that, these are not bugs, but the progress of a game indeed, which you should enjoy defeating the hardness for the success. There will be no achievement if sts made you lvl 99 at first. So don't waste your time spamming, use your time find a good team, use your time improve your skill and get some decent gear. My sorc and rogue survive well even in epic gear, and I am sure you can afford them with the low price now in auction. Thanks for reading

dtandel10
12-20-2012, 04:31 PM
I , you sounds like you don't want to spend any effort and get everything, and ask sts fix this fix that,

So don't waste your time spamming, use your time find a good team, use your time improve your e decent gear. My sorc and rogue survive well even in epic gear, and I am sure you can afford them with the low price now in auction. Thanks for reading
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL ^
why waste ur time to searching for good team might take 15 mins or even an hour to get a good team the amount of xp ill get in that time is HUGE

and obviously the new people who are joining who.dont have good gears obviously when guys with good stat see there stats they will want to leave

CriticalCyr
12-20-2012, 04:35 PM
When I join random games I never look at stats of other players, and even if they're lower level, I stick around.

ProSophist
12-20-2012, 04:37 PM
If I had to choose between cake-walk difficulty and borderline impossible, I would prefer the latter. We aren't supposed to face-roll through every content. It's normal for each new content to be progressively more challenging. For that, I'm thankful.

Bless
12-20-2012, 04:46 PM
Hard? I OHKO enemies on my rogue. Now u finish the story.

Rare
12-20-2012, 04:53 PM
If I had to choose between cake-walk difficulty and borderline impossible, I would prefer the latter. We aren't supposed to face-roll through every content. It's normal for each new content to be progressively more challenging. For that, I'm thankful.

Its the thrasher generation still not adjusting to AL. In due time.

Bless
12-20-2012, 04:54 PM

Its the thrasher generation still not adjusting to AL. In due time. stereotypical?

Yakiniku
12-20-2012, 04:55 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL ^
why waste ur time to searching for good team might take 15 mins or even an hour to get a good team the amount of xp ill get in that time is HUGE

and obviously the new people who are joining who.dont have good gears obviously when guys with good stat see there stats they will want to leave

Of course they want to leave. Carrying the load for an undergeared party is not fun and usually costs a lot of pots.

I'm pretty patient and tend to stick around in these situations, but having played a sorcerer through 16 and rogue to nearly 20, I recognize crappy gear when I see it. When a sorcerer charges in and fireballs a huge mob while carrying an Old Sparky or Shadowwar rod, I know I'm in for a "fun time".

Part of the solution there is to not be that guy with crappy stats. I don't know what gear you're packing, but I'm just saying. Even pick up groups will work themselves out if you can do your part too.

Its the thrasher generation still not adjusting to AL. In due time.

Crap. I think I'm getting old. I had to google "thrasher generation". :(

Rare
12-20-2012, 05:06 PM
stereotypical?

of what?

Rare
12-20-2012, 05:06 PM

Coined by someone... Maybe Drewcapu. I won't take credit. But its a reference to the culture in Pocket Legends where everyone runs on thrasher pwnage punch constantly... eliminating almost all difficulty and skill.

ProSophist
12-20-2012, 05:08 PM
You're talking about the Mynas generation. It's just a general term people used to describe people who capped toons by potting and leeching exp from high level characters, particularly in AO3, without having much grasp of the game's content and mechanics.

dtandel10
12-20-2012, 05:11 PM
my gears give me a total of 90 DPS atm and the attack is what people look at the most before having second thoughts and yes i do have old sparky

only thing im concerned bout is the hardness difficulty i made a new main character sorcerer because they are fun to play with and they look cool aswell but with the new difficulty im dying fast aswell and dying is no fun sam said so him self and right now IMO it seems like warrior is best for survibility and soon there'll be more warriors and less mage not sure about rogue

Rare
12-20-2012, 05:12 PM
You're talking about the Mynas generation. It's just a general term people used to describe people who capped toons by potting and leeching exp from high level characters, particularly in AO3, without having much grasp of the game's content and mechanics.

No that's a different generation. The was before the proliferation of elixir of mass destruction.

Nogo
12-20-2012, 05:15 PM
Hard?

Hard?!?!

My only complaint is why everything is so easy! Hell, I hit level 20 by accidentally logging in after the update. I'm not sure I even killed anything it all happened so fast.

Bosses are hard?

Yeah. I think, in using the English language as reference...it's why...they...are...called...boss.

Bawse.

Astrocat
12-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Hard?

Hard?!?!

My only complaint is why everything is so easy! Hell, I hit level 20 by accidentally logging in after the update. I'm not sure I even killed anything it all happened so fast.

Bosses are hard?

Yeah. I think, in using the English language as reference...it's why...they...are...called...boss.

Bawse.

It's not ''easy''. It may be easy for you, but i'm sure you use few potions for the bosses. Even on my warrior, it's pretty annoying how much potions I have to use. --"

Nogo
12-20-2012, 05:20 PM
It's not ''easy''. It may be easy for you, but i'm sure you use few potions for the bosses. Even on my warrior, it's pretty annoying how much potions I have to use. --"

Fair enough. But by no stretch can it be considered unfairly hard or frankly, even hard.

Otherwise, two days after a content update you'll see "I'm bored, got all my gear and pets, nothing left to do...you guys suck"

(this isn't directed at you) For those of us that live in the US, the current WoW/Obama generation of self-entitlement is why soon we'll really need free government cheese. It's ok to get off your *** once in a while, put some work in, and enjoy the rewards that come with it.

EDIT: I know I shouldn't mix politics with entertainment but I couldn't help myself :)

Astrocat
12-20-2012, 05:21 PM
Fair enough. But by no stretch can it be considered unfairly hard or frankly, even hard.

Otherwise, two days after a content update you'll see "I'm bored, got all my gear and pets, nothing left to do...you guys suck"

(this isn't directed at you) For those of us that live in the US, the current WoW/Obama generation of self-entitlement is why soon we'll really need free government cheese. It's ok to get off your *** once in a while, put some work in, and enjoy the rewards that come with it.

I agree. I don't find it ''hard'' at all. I find it challenging, and this is the point. The only problem I have, is that they made Watchers Tombs harder.

Nogo
12-20-2012, 05:25 PM
I agree. I don't find it ''hard'' at all. I find it challenging, and this is the point. The only problem I have, is that they made Watchers Tombs harder.

To me, that is one of the best parts.

I wish there would have been more content, but the hardness of said content isn't the problem.

At least now in Watcher 4, you can't blindly run into rooms, have half the people afk or not helping, etc. You actually need to...*shock*...pay attention.

And I wish the XP gain was slower, but hey...that's a 'me' issue.

EDIT: Also, worse case..you die? Death means nothing in this game already, so it's far too easy as it stands. I realize with mobile connections, you can't have deaths be painful, but you can't put everything on a platter.

dtandel10
12-20-2012, 05:34 PM

EDIT: I know I shouldn't mix politics with entertainment but I couldn't help myself :)

i didnt get bored in the first lauch problem with some is they play too much they cap all 3 classes i didnt even get time to cap 1 only becuse i made a second charater to replace my warrior play less and trust me ull get the feeling u get when u buy something really expensive after months of work

Ambrose
12-20-2012, 05:34 PM
im glad its beef'd up a bit yah i got to 20 in 1 day so it was kinda fast xp wise but to actually run tombs and elites its pretty fun, as for bosses, they get easier with level. i killed lord first time at 16 and was rough, lvl 20 and its like a walk in the park, elite is insane and im glad they made it so ppl actually have to help in runs none of this afk get the xp so i can have 0 deaths and look good..

good job sts
btw loving the new shadowrealm, if ur a warrior and complaining about pots invest in one!

dtandel10
12-20-2012, 05:47 PM
im glad its beef'd up a bit yah i got to 20 in 1 day so it was kinda fast xp wise but to actually run tombs and elites its pretty fun, as for bosses, they get easier with level. i killed lord first time at 16 and was rough, lvl 20 and its like a walk in the park, elite is insane and im glad they made it so ppl actually have to help in runs none of this afk get the xp so i can have 0 deaths and look good..

good job sts
btw loving the new shadowrealm, if ur a warrior and complaining about pots invest in one!

coz u play to much "in one day"

dtandel10
12-20-2012, 05:48 PM
for fast lvling its ur fault for capping everything too quickly i play assassins creed 3 which is easy but since i play less it take me long time and i enjoy it too
and theres.people on yahoo saying it took me 1 day, 3days to finish it. for me one and half month to finish it i like to enjoy the content made by devs and give them credit for there work like i did in one of my thread " why i really.like the new.update"

stackz
12-20-2012, 05:54 PM
As a mage i can say tge new lvls are harder. Especially krunch and the splitting dude. I see tanks just blazing through but i still get one hit killed @c lvl 20 even with my build which was set up for solo. Its crazy but i can deal and have been playing with respec but will say the drops suck right now. Must be another update coming after the holidays with how fast ppl are finishing....either that or they have no life

stackz
12-20-2012, 05:57 PM
Ugh hate phone posts...anyway...all i know is i would love more variety in items with attributes and maybe some more accurate odds with drops. I farmed scrooge for 4the hours and never got a good winter drop. Seriously? I killed him at least 400x and crap. I guess that pisses me off more than anything

Nogo
12-20-2012, 06:15 PM
Ugh hate phone posts...anyway...all i know is i would love more variety in items with attributes and maybe some more accurate odds with drops. I farmed scrooge for 4the hours and never got a good winter drop. Seriously? I killed him at least 400x and crap. I guess that pisses me off more than anything

I'll agree the drops have been changed to be MUCH MUCH MUCH less. But in a way, that is also good. The economy was pretty jacked for items upon release except for the best of the best. Everything else was nearly worthless for selling, especially blues.

So you can't have it both ways. I just think the main thing is that it seems the chances for getting a pink from a copper chest vs. gold are nearly identical (ok it might be 5% for copper and say 8% for gold, I don't notice a difference but have not logged each time I open one). It should mean a little more when you find an elite gold chest. You should be really excited to get one and also excited to open one.

dmspker
12-20-2012, 06:29 PM
I've done elite lord madron be mad at me folks and cry about !!!!

Astrocat
12-20-2012, 06:30 PM
I've done elite lord madron be mad at me folks and cry about !!!!

What? Is he really hard?

Tilax
12-20-2012, 06:33 PM
I wanna get the elite title when you defeat elite Lord Madron! :D psst anyone willing to help me? xD

dmspker
12-20-2012, 06:35 PM
my gears give me a total of 90 DPS atm and the attack is what people look at the most before having second thoughts and yes i do have old sparky

only thing im concerned bout is the hardness difficulty i made a new main character sorcerer because they are fun to play with and they look cool aswell but with the new difficulty im dying fast aswell and dying is no fun sam said so him self and right now IMO it seems like warrior is best for survibility and soon there'll be more warriors and less mage not sure about rogue

There's more rogue atm , than warriors :D

dmspker
12-20-2012, 06:37 PM
What? Is he really hard?

Same hp as normal but hit harder , cheap boss , the orc one is tough

dtandel10
12-20-2012, 06:38 PM
now now lets not go off topic about lord madron

pawk
12-20-2012, 06:47 PM
I think it may help if you take up the opportunity in using the free respect I believe last in till Friday. That may be your problem. I've done countless respects to fine tune my toon. Consider the problems you have over all and calibrate what could aid you in the new maps considering what's at your disposal. Hope that small advice helps.

phamtom
12-20-2012, 07:07 PM

that's true, what else to look for on dps character such as rogue and sorc? I can easily get 100+ damage even with epic gear on sorc and rogue... sometimes you have to spend little effort in order for good people to team with you. At least get little better gear, I don't think it really cost that much in auction. Having low damage sorc and rogue in team is totally useless. Especially when they don't help to heal the tank

stackz
12-20-2012, 07:35 PM
I'll agree the drops have been changed to be MUCH MUCH MUCH less. But in a way, that is also good. The economy was pretty jacked for items upon release except for the best of the best. Everything else was nearly worthless for selling, especially blues.

So you can't have it both ways. I just think the main thing is that it seems the chances for getting a pink from a copper chest vs. gold are nearly identical (ok it might be 5% for copper and say 8% for gold, I don't notice a difference but have not logged each time I open one). It should mean a little more when you find an elite gold chest. You should be really excited to get one and also excited to open one.

I do not agree. At all. I believe the drop rate is for last hit/best drop. A image could hold the boss down the WHOLE time while everyone else runs back and suddenly the tank gets whirlwind in and gets the banded gold chest ?! Tug that noise. My *** stopped his *** from repowering. Simple. Who puts the damage/vs/death rate should e reward rate....specially since even nuked out images suffer in damage vs mana drain rate. It is what it is. There is a reason 80℅ ppl in game are tanks. Just mow and collect. Image can only win on solo and only high lv rogue or big nuts warrior can do that

dtandel10
12-20-2012, 07:35 PM
I think it may help if you take up the opportunity in using the free respect I believe last in till Friday. That may be your problem. I've done countless respects to fine tune my toon. Consider the problems you have over all and calibrate what could aid you in the new maps considering what's at your disposal. Hope that small advice helps.
i have respec-ted alot and i have all attack skills to kill the mobs fast enough
fire 4/5 gale 4/5 light 4/5 frost 3/5

stackz
12-20-2012, 07:38 PM
Its almost a silent F U to those that loov AOE vs smash/bash or high dex lulz. Seems the norm.
Yeah the image can catch up but if u want to make bank early on, u better tank up

stackz
12-20-2012, 07:39 PM
i have respec-ted alot and i have all attack skills to kill the mobs fast enough
fire 4/5 gale 4/5 light 4/5 frost 3/5

Man I can imagine the Potts u go through

Silverpegasus
12-20-2012, 09:35 PM
New map is hard as hell when you have crappy party. I find it weird that even when I just stood there (as a Sorc) I gained the whole mobs aggro, turn out not only the 2 warriors dont have any taunt or CS, one has only 30 sth dmg while mine is 130 dmg. WOOOOW... And another mage that just do auto behind... How am I going to fire any attack when I have an army running after me all the time. Sigh. I've even specced to a lot of STR. Save me from crap party. My pets are overworked too. Ah and I spend like 40-50 pots in a run. Can't play for a few days till I get some more from daily :(
And no pink after all those deaths and pots, ugh!
But, when I do find a good player, 2 of us is even sufficient. Did they make the enemies easier if there is less ppl in party?

Solution:
I see a lot level 8-10 in Dead City map. How could that happen? Isn't that a level 15 map? Make it only at least lv. 13 to enter the dead city!

As I say, you make the map harder, we need more pots, give us free 25 mana and 25 health pots every level up.

Of course they want to leave. Carrying the load for an undergeared party is not fun and usually costs a lot of pots.

I'm pretty patient and tend to stick around in these situations, but having played a sorcerer through 16 and rogue to nearly 20, I recognize crappy gear when I see it. When a sorcerer charges in and fireballs a huge mob while carrying an Old Sparky or Shadowwar rod, I know I'm in for a "fun time".

Part of the solution there is to not be that guy with crappy stats. I don't know what gear you're packing, but I'm just saying. Even pick up groups will work themselves out if you can do your part too.

ShadowGunX
12-20-2012, 10:03 PM
i like d difficulty of maps. its far more challenging than other maps before update. if u like easy games go play super mario :-P

Koedt
12-21-2012, 02:44 AM
You nailed it. ;)

Though, I wonder how the new maps do in "elite" mode.
I think that might be pretty rough, too rough for 90% of the players.

Tuik
12-21-2012, 03:32 AM
New maps are difficult but that's only a good thing. New elite maps are a lot easier than the old ones. Not saying they're easy, but at least Elite Lord Mardron didn't seem to be any stronger than the normal one.

I've doubled my death count and spent more potions in a day then ever before in total in AL :D

dtandel10
12-21-2012, 05:17 AM
[/QUOTE] I've doubled my death count and spent more potions in a day then ever before in total in AL :D[/QUOTE]
Same bro even ive doubled and yea more pots for each run too

dtandel10
12-21-2012, 05:21 AM
Man I can imagine the Potts u go through
it'll be the same amount of pot if i have heal too coz its 10 sec cooldown and 10= death so will only save 1 pot for every heal i spam no biggie there thats y i went all attack to kill mobs faster and help tanks

dtandel10
12-21-2012, 05:39 AM
challange? for warrior and rougue maybe coz warrior has huge hp and armor and rogue with iys high dodge but for sorcerer NO WAY bruv. yea sure.they have huge attck so does rogue but what good is huuge attck if ur gonna have 50 enemies chasing u even pots wont save u

i know the game is new all the more reason to make it a BIT easier or have sharbot give us 200 hp and mana pots everyday.

i really.liked the first level cap like i said we had eliet for challage. if y guys saying challage then yy dont u do everything in eliet then i dont hog the computer or mobile to play hours of game. STS gives update like 3-4 times a year so u have loads of entertainment

if hardness LVL STAYS like.this im.out no point wasting that 400k on pots just to make it to 20 rather play it when the cap is like lvl50 then aleast ill save money insted.of buying pots

dtandel10
12-21-2012, 05:56 AM
its only the watchers and kraag tombs that are hard and for boss i dont care how hard they are as long as eliet jarl is the same as before i dont mind i mean y even have kraag tomb 4 when all the lvl 20 are xp runing watch 4 no point having a farrari if ur gonna drive in ur vaxhaul

ShadowGunX
12-23-2012, 01:29 AM
lvl20 having regular lvl20 pink stuffs can do fairly well at all elite maps. in watchers also can solo easily. also its lvl4 so u need to blow sme potions