PDA

View Full Version : Paladin needs some help

Xogaar
12-20-2012, 04:04 PM
Since the launch of the new paladin class I hav noticed that it is just like a healer/buffer that uses a lot of mana. I would of thought that the paladin would be tougher and still be able to provide support since it is a melee based class, but 400 hp I think just isnt enough to start out with. Ya of course u add the str stats and get a little hp boost but if ur a person that likes being a team player and also loves being a aggressive one then I think the paladin should hav at least 475 starting hp instead of 400. Also lower the mana cost of some skills. Or maybe buff some of the buffs to where u get better results for that more team player feel. Like making gaurdian at least 10 at lvl 1. Thank you for ur time in reading this post and comment ur thoughts and opinions on my opinion. Thanx!

-Xogaar

Chopper
12-20-2012, 04:21 PM
aren't ALL classes supposed to be team players?

I'm a full DEX bird, i do nothing but cause damage to support the group but i am easily killed. I think we should get a HP boost as well. :)

XghostzX
12-20-2012, 06:01 PM
aren't ALL classes supposed to be team players?

I'm a full DEX bird, i do nothing but cause damage to support the group but i am easily killed. I think we should get a HP boost as well. :)

Lol right, but paladins don't cause as much damage, therefor need more HP.