PDA

View Full Version : Pet Egg

onechase
12-20-2012, 05:42 PM
I just have a question regarding to the pet egg. I just noticed that when unlocking a pet egg you can get different types of pet classes like for example (Common, rare, epic, and legendary) I was wondering what it does to the pet like are there different stats or are they just all the same. Thanks for reading. :smile:

phamtom
12-20-2012, 07:12 PM
I think pet egg have different classes, but pet are same. Such as 3 starter pet are rare, which is lowest. Correct me if i am wrong

Fao
12-20-2012, 07:16 PM
It's in order, rares being the easiest to get, epics next, and then Legendaries. Legendaries the best stats, that's why there harder to get!

Royce
12-20-2012, 07:17 PM
The rarity level determines stats. All pets of the same rarity have the same damage at the same level. For example, a legendary pet has higher damage than an epic or rare pet of the same level.

SuRfY
12-20-2012, 07:20 PM
I just have a question regarding to the pet egg. I just noticed that when unlocking a pet egg you can get different types of pet classes like for example (Common, rare, epic, and legendary) I was wondering what it does to the pet like are there different stats or are they just all the same. Thanks for reading. :smile:

I was wondering whether your question was to ask if 1 pet can have different classes? Example: Rare Ribbit, Legendary Ribbit.

Traebeles99
12-20-2012, 07:25 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77834-Guide-Pet-system

Here is link for everything.

parnasofication
12-20-2012, 08:14 PM
snaggletooth and wrathjaw, although legendary in description before you get them, become common once you open them, so their attack and crit are bad. just a heads up.

ShadowGunX
12-20-2012, 10:20 PM
ribbit flap nd malison bst even now