PDA

View Full Version : Passive Armor and Damge Do Nothing Or Do They?

TheAnonymous
12-20-2012, 07:03 PM
I was going to post this in bugs but not even sure if it is a bug.

Critical displays and changes on the character screen once you upgrade it.

Armor Passive and also Damage Passive do not show on chracter screen nor do they change the base damage or bonus damage if you respec and put nothing in the main stat.

I just tested it on a mage respec'd and the base damage was 1.5 put 5 in damage and nothing changed.

TheAnonymous
12-20-2012, 07:06 PM
If this is bug please move it to bugs forum.

CosmoxKramer
12-20-2012, 08:31 PM
5% damage increase to 1.5 damage s 1.05*1.5=1.575. So it may not be broken, but 5% damage at these levels are negligible. You are better off putting points into dex/int/str at these lower levels. Maybe level 40+ when damage is in the hundreds you can use the 5% boost.

TheAnonymous
12-20-2012, 08:32 PM
5% damage increase to 1.5 damage s 1.05*1.5=1.575. So it may not be broken, but 5% damage at these levels are negligible. You are better off putting points into dex/int/str at these lower levels. Maybe level 40+ when damage is in the hundreds you can use the 5% boost.

Ya I wasn't going to use it but expected to see maybe a rounding up or something of the damage.

TheAnonymous
12-20-2012, 08:45 PM
The armor one though I have 900+ armor by default and that also didn't budge at all at 5% and it should have moved up like 45-50 defense.

Samhayne
12-20-2012, 09:37 PM
Our apologies for the bug. The passives correctly change combat, but are not accurately changing the statistics displayed in the avatar tab. I put up a post about it in the tech forum earlier today.

xcille10
12-22-2012, 01:55 PM
Our apologies for the bug. The passives correctly change combat, but are not accurately changing the statistics displayed in the avatar tab. I put up a post about it in the tech forum earlier today.

facepalm

tried the new passive +5% armor in my 750 armored warrior. . hoping to get 780+ armor but it doesn't make any difference in the avatars so i reverted to use actives to furthermore enhance my battle effectivity . .

i have no complains about this game. . this matter somewhat got through me. . will be satisfied if there is a free respec chance again. .

CosmoxKramer
12-22-2012, 11:37 PM
Thanks for the post Sam. Can you fix this on pet damage% too if it hasn't been already?

Energizeric
12-23-2012, 03:27 AM
Thanks for the post Sam. Can you fix this on pet damage% too if it hasn't been already?

Yes, this too. I notice that STR, DEX, INT, Dodge, Crit & Armor from pet happiness bonus all show on inspect page, but bonus damage does not. Please fix this.