PDA

View Full Version : skill points

wholefnshow555
12-21-2012, 12:25 AM
Hey guys. What is the best way to do skill points since the update? I ask now since respecs are free. All advice will be helpful. Thx.

My current points are.
5 shadow veil
5 shadow piercer
5 new arrow skill(forgot name)
1 heal
4 dex passive
And all lvl up points in dex.

spypeter1
12-21-2012, 01:37 AM
Hey guys. What is the best way to do skill points since the update? I ask now since respecs are free. All advice will be helpful. Thx.

My current points are.
5 shadow veil
5 shadow piercer
5 new arrow skill(forgot name)
1 heal
4 dex passive
And all lvl up points in dex.

I personally can't tell the best way to respec skill points, coz we all have different play style. I suggest u started testing out which skills are the best since the respec points are free now....:rapture:

Limsi
12-21-2012, 01:37 AM
Since you've gone dull dex, I suggest you get Aimed shot and max it out. Helps very much in solo bossing. Drop the medic skill as your armor and potion would do the job for you. This is just my opinion ;)

wvhills
12-21-2012, 08:44 AM
I went all dex with 4 in passive dex (the 20 extra dex upped my damage by 12). I've tried a lot of builds and charged smoke and razer shield kills really fast. Then stepping back and launching aimed shot and nox bolt until smoke and razer come back. I feel like the new skill is underpowered. I understand the thinking with giving rogues AOE but smoke and razer shield act like aoe and with nox and aimed shot on 2 sec cooldowns I don't think we really need aoe. I've seen rogues be successful with shadow piercer instead of nox but it doesn't work well for me. If I'm close to mobs I want to be in my smoke with razer shield activated (close to 60 dodge ftw!) Otherwise I want to be kiting with my arrows. Shadow piercer either takes me away from my smoke or brings me closer to mobs when I don't have any defenses. (I have seen people do well with it tho, just depends on preferences).

BTW, with my build and the new plat gear my damage is 222. hehe.