PDA

View Full Version : Rest in Peace.

Astrocat
12-21-2012, 06:13 AM
Today may be the 21st, and some people think it's the end of the world. They are ridiculous. We are still here. But, today could be the end of the world for me. My cat, my beloved cat since many years, is, gone. Forever. He was 2 months of age when I found him in the street. We took him home, and we realized he was treated like dirt in his family, even at 2 months of age. We had proof of that, just by calling the number on his little necklace. I argued with my mother, that wanted to bring him back. I said no, no way i'm bringing back a baby cat that will get beat up. So, we kept him. From 2 months of age (2005) to now (2012), he always been my cat. Do you know how much you can LOVE a pet? He was the one, he wasn't just a pet. He was there. Always. Happy face, hugging us, playing, jumping and everything that makes me happy. When I was feeling bad, he was coming towards me, sleeping near me, looking at me in the eyes. I love him so damn much.

The real meaning of my name here, Astrocat, was from him. He was a cat, and always jumping. Jumping high. So, I called him Astro in real life. Here, I called myself Astrocat. Now that my beloved Astro is gone, I am no longer Astrocat. When I look at my name, I don't feel good. This cat, was making our family ambiance so better. When I was arguing, he always came, and made me relax. I love Astro so much. But today, it's over. Astro, is gone. How? These people that needs to learn how to drive. These selfish people that doesn't care of driving way too fast. Yes, they did it. Astro is gone, I found him in front of my house this morning, laying down on the road. No blood, nothing. All clean, but gone. He still had his smile on his face, even if he wasn't with us anymore.

Astro, I love you. I hope you enjoy your new life out there. <3

Sorry StS, but the money I saved for platinum, is gone, for my cat. Flowers, lots of flowers. <3

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/Astrocatfish/5930_1173374411170_5624065_n.jpg

Kraoracha
12-21-2012, 06:17 AM
So sorry to hear that, RIP Astro, and lots of strength to you dealing with your loss :(

Dreuefesie
12-21-2012, 06:53 AM
:( rest in peace astro!

Nihiliste
12-21-2012, 06:53 AM
Aww. That's sad. Being a catlover this touched me. Hope you feel better and may he RIP.

Astrocat
12-21-2012, 06:55 AM
I hope he does too. And i'm sure he is. People out there must love him already. But not as much as I do. He did not deserve to leave us. Thanks, guys.

Rot
12-21-2012, 07:02 AM
Astro must be in the cats' heaven now. Cheer up, Astro wouldn't like it when he looks down from heaven and see your sad face.

Astrocat
12-21-2012, 08:02 AM
Astro must be in the cats' heaven now. Cheer up, Astro wouldn't like it when he looks down from heaven and see your sad face.

Indeed. But it's pretty hard to not be sad.

Axelrod15
12-21-2012, 08:08 AM
Oh my....... I'm so sorry Astrocat. My prayers will be for you and your family

Walkhardd
12-21-2012, 08:13 AM
:'(. I'm sorry.

Bless
12-21-2012, 08:24 AM
Awh. I have never had a cat but I know how it feels, astro is in good hands now. cheer up ;)

Did you sue the driver?

Astrocat
12-21-2012, 08:31 AM
Awh. I have never had a cat but I know how it feels, astro is in good hands now. cheer up ;)

Did you sue the driver?

Edited: Nevermind.

And no, we didn't. :(

ArtofWar
12-21-2012, 08:42 AM
Aww :(. So sorry for you :(.

JaytB
12-21-2012, 09:08 AM
As an owner of a very special cat (to me) and as cat lover in general, I know how you must feel. I''ve lost two cats already and know it can be hard to deal with.

I wish you strength and can only say that time heals all wounds (although rarely completely).

Fao
12-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Just reading that story almost brings tears to my eyes! I LOVE animals, so whenever one of mine passes away, or something bad happens, I am devastated. I have a cat now, and I love that thing to death, it's been hit by a car 2 times, and is miracles alive! But I wish you strength to get through this time, and may Astro rest in peace.

iRusher
12-21-2012, 10:05 AM
Sorry for your loss, Astro.

lakersrockftw
12-21-2012, 10:24 AM
Awww :( astro. I am very sorry for your loss.

Lowlyspy
12-21-2012, 10:34 AM
I'm so sorry Astro. Having lost my cat almost a year ago now, I know exactly how you're feeling. Keep your good memories of him in mind and spend time with your family, given time you (a lot of time) you'll start to feel a little better. In the meantime, for what it's worth, I hope you have a merry christmas.

Shonex
12-21-2012, 10:47 AM
Well,this is sad.This almost made me cry,I know how you feel and I`m deeply sorry for your loss.
I hope you get better and recover from this loss,I`m sure Astro is in a good place right now...
I love cats,I mean how can you not love these fluffy little creatures,but I also experienced a loss like this.Don`t be sad,it had to happen,but you must move on.
I think that Astro would have wanted for you to move on,I know that Astro won`t be around now,but you know he`s out there somewhere watching over you... ;)

Tree Dude
12-21-2012, 11:01 AM
Sorry for the loss Astro. My sister has lost a few cats to car accidents. My childhood cat died just last year (he was 18, which is pretty old for a cat). Always sad to see your pet go.

angeldawn
12-21-2012, 11:07 AM
I am sorry for your loss.

I can see he was well loved and the greatest gift u gave to him was bringing him into your family and giving him the and happiness and love he deserved.

Keep the fun and wonderful memories of Astro in your heart and mind. I hope they help you find solace in them.

Fyrce
12-21-2012, 11:17 AM
OMG, Astro, so sorry for your loss.

Your love for your cat sounds very much like my love for mine. I cannot begin to imagine your pain. It sounds like Astro was very well loved.

Astrocat
12-21-2012, 11:24 AM
Thanks y'all. I appreciate it. :') Drawing atm. Helps me feel better and write down my emotions. :/

WintersRegret
12-21-2012, 12:31 PM
Prays to you hun, I'm sorry for your loss.

Rawrimafish
12-21-2012, 12:45 PM
RIP, u had a cute cat :)

Zaonabiuibil
12-21-2012, 02:15 PM
This is like a stab through the heart for all cat lovers. I have lost a pet as well. It is as bad as losing any family member. RIP Astro, have fun in the Litter Box in the sky :angel:

Astrocat
12-21-2012, 02:26 PM
This is like a stab through the heart for all cat lovers. I have lost a pet as well. It is as bad as losing any family member. RIP Astro, have fun in the Litter Box in the sky :angel:

Ah, this makes me feel better already. The kindness and humor in this post, is perfect. :) I hope he will too.

Urqui
12-21-2012, 02:40 PM
:(.

Astrocat
12-21-2012, 03:05 PM
All day, to change my mind. <3

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?80078-Art-drawing-remake-of-Masterchief

Cascade
12-21-2012, 05:55 PM
Sorry for your loss bro :/

iRusher
12-22-2012, 02:57 AM
Sorry for your loss bro :/

Astro is a lady