PDA

View Full Version : founders items

Matutd
12-21-2012, 09:05 AM
There's probably plenty of threads about this, but I'm too lazy to search. I think that founders equipment should become vanities, because who will want to wear lower level gear to signify that they are a founder when newer gear is always going to be far better? I imagine soon that they will become untradable, and when they do, maybe turn them into vanities for us founders to show off with :p

Astrocat
12-21-2012, 09:10 AM
I guess the answer is: There is a Founders set in Platinum store, which is a purple set, Vanity. I guess these are the Founders now...

Matutd
12-21-2012, 11:33 AM
I guess the answer is: There is a Founders set in Platinum store, which is a purple set, Vanity. I guess these are the Founders now...
They don't do them in extra small sizes for my mage

Energizeric
12-21-2012, 04:18 PM
I'm kind of annoyed since I now see the orange/red sorcerer "founders" set has not been discontinued as promised. Instead I see level 20/21 helm and armor with a similar name and looks the exact same.

Matutd
12-21-2012, 05:20 PM
Yep, I'm hoping for them to be discontinued, untradable and vanity. Then we can show them off

LwMark
12-21-2012, 06:56 PM
How isnt it taken out yet? Where can u still buyem?

Fao
12-21-2012, 07:04 PM
How isnt it taken out yet? Where can u still buyem?
All I know is the Auction, but maybe there lootable? I have no clue!

azefekie
12-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Only problem is there are a lot of players that are "founders", founders gear shouldn't of been an item you can loot or buy. This should of been given to the players who started the game, you want someone who didn't start the game to buy founders when they weren't but now have something that shows they were... As far as I'm concerned the level 16 flag is the founders vanity.
There's probably plenty of threads about this, but I'm too lazy to search. I think that founders equipment should become vanities, because who will want to wear lower level gear to signify that they are a founder when newer gear is always going to be far better? I imagine soon that they will become untradable, and when they do, maybe turn them into vanities for us founders to show off with :p

Matutd
02-15-2013, 08:55 PM
I know it's old, but I still feel the same way about this and was too lazy to make a new thread.