PDA

View Full Version : Stains of steel-$0$

Startigerrr
12-21-2012, 12:46 PM
Stains of steel is now recruiting we recruit everyone over Lv 15. Stains of steel was created on December 21st by startiger.... It's a guild that loves to have fun and be together.. SOS is gonna be a very good guild.. Please visit our website 4 more info... Www.simplesite.com/stainsofsteel-sos. $0$- together forver no matter what happens :)

WarPain WarSpear
12-22-2012, 11:37 AM
wait a minute.. is that u startiger? xD

congratulations u made your own guild!

srry but i cant see u anymore on game

Startigerrr
12-22-2012, 03:15 PM
Ok... :/ np n u will b missed in game the guild is actually doing well... Fun and active we did well on the first day 40 max lvs and many other players all lvs active In the SOS we will help u achieve success

Startigerrr
12-24-2012, 05:13 AM
I'm sorry for anyone who has been trying the website it isn't working a new one will be created ASAP and thanks for all the members of SOS great work guys we continue to work well as a team.

quanebo
12-24-2012, 10:31 AM
gl on the guild :) ik some ppl already in so best wishes :D

WarPain WarSpear
12-25-2012, 08:49 PM
gl on the guild :) ik some ppl already in so best wishes :D

so glad :)

Cephei
12-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Lol mecha hacked startigers account and massbooted everyone

Jblazer
12-26-2012, 08:52 PM
How exactly does one "hack"

ArtofWar
12-26-2012, 10:27 PM
How exactly does one "hack"

Not sure if hacking works in STS games but if Axton says the truth, it does o.o

deziira
12-27-2012, 01:10 AM

Wow axton this messages proves u r the biggest noob in sl and always will be u cry like a little girl about everything
u know hacking isnt possible but u choose to be stupid and sahy i hacked him lol!!!!!

deziira
12-27-2012, 02:51 AM
IF ANYOne wants to see how much of a incompetent jack *** axton is please refer to this thread

Originally Posted by Cephei
Incompetent GM in my opinion.
Let me explain this opinion:

There is a user in Mechas guild that scams, insults ppl and rushes. (i hav no prob with rushing but its against DC's rules)
I reported the user to Mecha and he said that he will give a warning to this user.
1 day later i reported him to mecha again cuz he insults ppl badly. He wont do anything about it.
Today he did the same thing again. Mecha is saying "freeeren will leae u and others alone" Nah he didnt.
Now mecha ignores me cuz im just telling the truth lol.
Doesnt seem like a competent guild when noobs are in there. Just my opinion.
Seems to me like a guild that just wants to reach the top of the leaderboards.
Too bad that i cant say the name of the one guy that p!sses me off. He has expensive gear equipped that was bought
with the money from my scammed item but thats another story...

-Axton, FFA king.

Deziira said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^ wow axton ur real competent, u said his name(freeren) and then further down, u say too bad i cant say his name. How do u strike up the nerve to say that I am the one who is incompetent???

furthermore, I have a 3 strike system ok? How about u learn that before u start calling me incompetent?
The way i do things in my guild is NONE of ur business. Do you think if i KICK HIM OUT of the guild he will STOP bothering u?
What does me kicking him out of my guild accomplish for you?
Hes gone for ur INFO, and by the way every time i asked him why he is fighting with u he said that U PROVOKED HIM.
So dont come here pretending ur the good guy.

Btw ur signature should be:
-Axton, Competent King

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74352-Double-Crossed/page2

a real jackass at work
axton must be king jackass

Babbare
12-27-2012, 03:42 AM
Axton - Don't go around accusing others of hacking. Write a report to the developers instead. Show proof of it or it didn't happn. Simple as that.. I can easily make a false claim saying someone hacked me and kicked all my guildmates.
You don't have to always go around and put out rude inputs. I agree with Mecha about you though. Sadly are kinda of an A**.

Anne- Don't let others bother you with such claims. Don't degrade yourself lower than what he is.

bubblebuddy:)
12-27-2012, 09:46 AM
nobody hacked nobody startiger is just mad that his guild failed and wanted to put the blame on some1 else :peach:

Cephei
12-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Mecha ur the only one who is crying atm :)

ArtofWar
12-27-2012, 02:18 PM
*grabs popcorn* :3

deziira
12-27-2012, 02:19 PM
QQ i cry day and night because axton accused me of "hacking" QQ
ur a troll

quanebo
12-27-2012, 02:59 PM
*grabs popcorn* :3

u got the popcorn, great i got the sodas!

Cephei
12-27-2012, 03:10 PM
QQ i cry day and night because axton accused me of "hacking" QQ
ur a troll

yea i guess so too.

12-27-2012, 03:22 PM
yea i guess so too.

lmao axton why do u care about this?

javier995
12-27-2012, 03:31 PM

The only way that mecha could possibly "hack" his account would be if he had given mecha his info. If that's the case, they're both at fault.

It's better not to make accusations on forums and just send a report to support, they will get to the bottom of it. Also, it's usually best for the gm to make the report since that's what the support team would prefer.

Wow axton this messages proves u r the biggest noob in sl and always will be u cry like a little girl about everything
u know hacking isnt possible but u choose to be stupid and sahy i hacked him lol!!!!!

Insulting him really doesn't help your case out..

lmao axton why do u care about this?

I'm pretty sure he cares about this because he's in the guild.

12-27-2012, 03:34 PM
The only way that mecha could possibly "hack" his account would be if he had given mecha his info. If that's the case, they're both at fault.

It's better not to make accusations on forums and just send a report to support, they will get to the bottom of it. Also, it's usually best for the gm to make the report since that's what the support team would prefer.

Insulting him really doesn't help your case out..

I'm pretty sure he cares about this because he's in the guild.
he told the base i was in he didnt care for startiger or the guild so hes doin for a other reason?

javier995
12-27-2012, 03:37 PM
he told the base i was in he didnt care for startiger or the guild so hes doin for a other reason?

I haven't the slightest clue, maybe he's just mad at mecha ? Idk..

12-27-2012, 03:38 PM
I haven't the slightest clue, maybe he's just mad at mecha ? Idk..

for what reason for all i know mecha didnt do anythin fro what i heard

Fao
12-27-2012, 03:51 PM
What game is this for? Sorry on app.

ArtofWar
12-27-2012, 04:12 PM
What game is this for? Sorry on app.

SL o.o

Fao
12-27-2012, 04:15 PM
Oh. Well I hate to break it to you. But an SoS already exists, I'm an Officer in it. It's called Saviors of Space.

Cephei
12-27-2012, 04:40 PM
But we are talking about Stains of steel.

Zaonabiuibil
12-27-2012, 04:53 PM
Told Startiger not to rush his guild :-/

He probably gave his info to a member or just was crying because he failed.

Jblazer
12-27-2012, 06:12 PM
It's funny because he kept telling me this.All your guilds fail,Blacklight,Revelation are all shiiit.
And he said,you know why my guild
Is good?I said no cuz its not.So he
said watch and learn (like his guild was amazing).And days later...bam.And Axton don't go accusing Mecha.The only way Mecha could have done this is if startiger gave Mecha his acc info.
No need for assumptions.Oh. And sorry bout spacing and stuff.Mobile app.

Cephei
12-27-2012, 07:46 PM
Its a too long Story... well nvm i dont like mecha anyways

WarPain WarSpear
12-29-2012, 09:12 PM
Hackers... Do nothing just bad :saturn:

WarPain WarSpear
12-29-2012, 09:14 PM
Right choice :bee:

Uafaud
01-06-2013, 03:08 AM
awwwww fight ended soo soon :(

Zaonabiuibil
01-06-2013, 05:28 PM

He gave the email. Then you just do forgot pass and boom. Locked out.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

deziira
01-12-2013, 11:07 PM
Its a too long Story... well nvm i dont like mecha anyways

thats superb
no one seems to like u at all axton
everyone is always laughing at u behind ur back

enifreboz
01-13-2013, 02:27 PM
thats superb
no one seems to like u at all axton
everyone is always laughing at u behind ur back

people laugh at his back
and wbu? people laugh at ur face and you cant do anything :p
you proved me wrong , i thought you were good

Ark
01-13-2013, 09:26 PM
Oh shush up all you annoying babies. GEEZZZZ..

It's
Just
A
Game...

enifreboz
01-13-2013, 09:43 PM
LOL :excitement:

Megatronicbots22
01-14-2013, 02:46 PM
Oh shush up all you annoying babies. GEEZZZZ..

It's
Just
A
Game...

Ark u got a point Im now with u buddy the retired from sl with a bit of my dignity list LOL. But I kinda like eni telling mecha how it is... She deserves it 43.96% of the evil in sl is organized by mecha lmao jokes but mecha is a really bad person enuff said she just is!

Ark
01-14-2013, 10:22 PM
Ark u got a point Im now with u buddy the retired from sl with a bit of my dignity list LOL. But I kinda like eni telling mecha how it is... She deserves it 43.96% of the evil in sl is organized by mecha lmao jokes but mecha is a really bad person enuff said she just is!

Lol..
You're acting like that one guy from a few months ago. Tries threatening people (including me) by "suing" them. I got hate PMs from him and he was also trying to "sue" STS. xD

Just pointing that out there...
Just chill bro, whatever you are trying to accomplished. Its not working if you're just gonna keep saying the same thing over and over again. (just like the guy that kept making accounts and saying he is gonna "sue" whoever gets in his way) lol.

Jblazer
01-14-2013, 10:34 PM
Lol I remember that guy!

Zaonabiuibil
01-15-2013, 06:36 AM
Lol..
You're acting like that one guy from a few months ago. Tries threatening people (including me) by "suing" them. I got hate PMs from him and he was also trying to "sue" STS. xD

Just pointing that out there...
Just chill bro, whatever you are trying to accomplished. Its not working if you're just gonna keep saying the same thing over and over again. (just like the guy that kept making accounts and saying he is gonna "sue" whoever gets in his way) lol.

<3Goku noob<3

-------------------

Ark
01-15-2013, 08:38 PM
<3Goku noob<3

-------------------

Ahh.. that's the name! lol I forgot his name.

My posts is not 1000+ anymore lolol. mobs deleted like 50 pf my old posts xD.

Mrbananaz
01-15-2013, 10:12 PM
<3Goku noob<3

-------------------

i made a toon named gokuyora LOL

Uafaud
01-29-2013, 02:00 PM
nobody hacked nobody startiger is just mad that his guild failed and wanted to put the blame on some1 else :peach:

got a proof?

Crazyhealer
03-24-2013, 04:57 AM
hey star., im Destrucktive, sry for leaving the guild, but no one is online soooo

Destrucktive
04-15-2013, 07:26 AM
Sry I left , but SOS like the "help me!!!!!"Kind?XD