PDA

View Full Version : "Hybrid" Melee/Ranged Rouge viable?

bronislav84
12-21-2012, 03:45 PM
So I made level 16 on my Sorc the weekend before the cap raise and decided to actually play my Rouge for a bit. I figure, we have time for the new cap. I'll take it slow.

So here's a question from a newbie Rouge. Is this 4 skill setup viable or do I have to choose? And would I use a bow or dagger?

Shadow Piercer: Self heal and multi hit as bare minimum. It makes for less pot use.
Poison shot or whatever: Everything except the last skill. I heard it's bad, or is it?
Storm Shot: All upgrades.
Shadow Veil: Has nice buffs.

I like AOE and don't see myself doing a lot of Elite runs, so no Aimed Shot for me.

Thanks in advance.

mike1298
12-21-2012, 03:54 PM
Aimed shot boosts crit, stacks up well. When doing anything,mob clearing or elites, crit helps immensely.

Traebeles99
12-21-2012, 04:03 PM
Poison shot isnt tat god i would rather use trap with the dmg over time and pull effect awesome for a watchers run.

mike1298
12-21-2012, 04:18 PM
Poison shot isnt tat god i would rather use trap with the dmg over time and pull effect awesome for a watchers run.

Not good? It increases damage on target each tick of poison

bronislav84
12-21-2012, 07:52 PM
Aimed shot boosts crit, stacks up well. When doing anything,mob clearing or elites, crit helps immensely.It's single target though. And where would I fit it?

Duflie
12-22-2012, 12:42 AM
For your question concerning whether to use bow or dagger. I would use dagger when you are clearing out any map then switch to bow and use that on boss.

Aeoros
12-22-2012, 07:38 AM
Bought a lvl 21 Bow to test it out, was less than impressed. Gimmicky, different and fun to play around with, but for practical purposes, there's better stuff around