PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Pets

BestHyun
12-21-2012, 09:23 PM
How do you get Hazel, Dart, and Nexus without buying them with plat?

Cahaun
12-21-2012, 09:30 PM
That's the thing. You can't

KYLE_jn
12-21-2012, 09:34 PM
Which totally sucks... :/

ShadowGunX
12-21-2012, 10:13 PM
y we getting frost from ally? its an exclusive plat pet like nexus & dart :O.

Cahaun
12-21-2012, 10:26 PM
y we getting frost from ally? its an exclusive plat pet like nexus & dart :O.
Can you please explain what you just said?

ArcanePlayz
12-21-2012, 10:35 PM
There was a new update providing a brand new ally called Klaas, which can be found in Travelers Post near the Stash. He is giving out free elixirs and eggs, every 8 hours. If ur lucky, you might get an egg and sometimes it could be Nexus OR Dart :)

Cahaun
12-21-2012, 10:41 PM
There was a new update providing a brand new ally called Klaas, which can be found in Travelers Post near the Stash. He is giving out free elixirs and eggs, every 8 hours. If ur lucky, you might get an egg and sometimes it could be Nexus OR Dart :)
Really? Wow! All I get from him is junk elixers :p

ArcanePlayz
12-21-2012, 10:45 PM
Theres a good chance to get 1hr Thrasher. I got it 30% of the time. Its like Chests, needs luck. Look in cs and you can see people selling eggs.

ShadowGunX
12-21-2012, 10:50 PM

junk elixers? dude u need to waste plat to get elixers nd u gettin free nd sayin "junk"? pfffffft

Cahaun
12-21-2012, 11:03 PM

junk elixers? dude u need to waste plat to get elixers nd u gettin free nd sayin "junk"? pfffffft
Here's the way I look at this:

1. I'm pro "pure" I've never been a fan of elixers.
2. Shazbot already stuffed me up full of them so it's really easy for me to turn the other cheek on them that come from Klaas.
3. I don't want to be a juicer. *looks at PL*

ShadowGunX
12-21-2012, 11:16 PM
:-) good for u pro richie guy. if u dnt like elixers then dnt post about it. post it wat u like only. ;-)

TheHobbit
12-22-2012, 12:49 AM
Can we get Malison on Klass?

undertheradar
12-22-2012, 01:11 AM
:-) good for u pro richie guy. if u dnt like elixers then dnt post about it. post it wat u like only. ;-)

I'm going to sign you up for an English class very soon.

ArcanePlayz
12-22-2012, 02:54 AM
No hobbit. We only can get certain pets

Energizeric
12-22-2012, 06:12 AM
This is kind of annoying me. I decided at the beginning I would only use plat to purchase vanities and pets which I could not get as drops or buy for gold/haunlet coins/story tokens. So I purchased Nexus and Frost as both said they were exclusive plat pets. Then they add this update and now those 2 pets can be had as drops?

Tuik
12-22-2012, 08:18 AM
The point of platinum(and similar currencies bought via real money) is to give the customers an unfair advantage such as getting unique or high end stuff without effort. It's exactly what it does here. Having Klaas give the same pets at a low rate is fine, you're paying platinum for the easy access to the same content.

Royce
12-22-2012, 10:14 AM
They really shouldn't be giving out pets described as plat only for quest rewards. At the very least, they need to change the description so people know they are paying plat for something they might acquire through other means.

Cahaun
12-22-2012, 10:28 AM
Post only what I like?
Infinite Union is the best! :)
I'm a pro richie guy?
Wow! I never knew I was rich :D

Deathpunch
12-22-2012, 10:50 AM
Post only what I like?
I'm a pro richie guy?

Or pro.

:P

Do you even understand the context of the word "pro" as it was used in his post? No, I don't think you do. As for being "richie", I don't recall seeing him say that, either. You should really work on your reading comprehension. Probably wouldn't hurt to spend some time on spelling and syntax, too.
-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

Astrocat
12-22-2012, 10:55 AM
Post only what I like?
I'm a pro richie guy?

I knew it! :P

Deathpunch
12-22-2012, 10:57 AM
I knew it! :P

What, that IU is the best? Was there ever any doubt?

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

ShadowGunX
12-22-2012, 11:01 AM
LOL!!! feels like m giving english exam :O

Astrocat
12-22-2012, 11:09 AM
What, that IU is the best? Was there ever any doubt?

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Yeah. IU is cool. Was a great friendship guild with Phoenix in SL!

ShadowGunX
12-22-2012, 11:19 AM

hey astro y u left Fight club?

Astrocat
12-22-2012, 11:24 AM
hey astro y u left Fight club?

Other Administrators and Moderators, left the game because of their job and real life problems. I was alone. Doing everything. Recruitment, application reviews, forum maintenance, Guild invites, YouTube channel, everything. So, I took a break, and few friends left because of some problem in real life too, so, I left. I needed a Guild active and friendly. It was, but then it turned into silence, sadly. So, I am now in Rage Of Mages! Looking forward to join another Guild with my main. :)

ShadowGunX
12-22-2012, 11:39 AM
Other Administrators and Moderators, left the game because of their job and real life problems. I was alone. Doing everything. Recruitment, application reviews, forum maintenance, Guild invites, YouTube channel, everything. So, I took a break, and few friends left because of some problem in real life too, so, I left. I needed a Guild active and friendly. It was, but then it turned into silence, sadly. So, I am now in Rage Of Mages! Looking forward to join another Guild with my main. :)

*+*

Deathpunch
12-22-2012, 02:08 PM

"Was" being the key word. :)

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Astrocat
12-22-2012, 02:10 PM
"Was" being the key word. :)

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Why? x)

Reunegade
12-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Astro, we'd be happy to take you in Eclipse. Ask Punishment to join.

Astrocat
12-22-2012, 03:25 PM
Astro, we'd be happy to take you in Eclipse. Ask Punishment to join.

Heard about Eclipse. It sounds great! I'll add him when I get online! Thanks Reun!

ShadowGunX
12-23-2012, 01:41 AM
Why? x)

it means that u waz in good relationship with IU in past bt nt ATM. u dnt like anymore :P