PDA

View Full Version : Best place to farm Elite Banded Chest

ArcanePlayz
12-21-2012, 09:27 PM
It seems to me that running any Dead City dungeons costs similar amount of time. Can someone tell me which Elite dungeons is the most effecient to farm Elite Banded Chests?

Tuik
12-22-2012, 04:31 AM
I'd say tower of mardron is the easiest one. You will die but you'll spawn back very close to the monsters so you won't lose time and items when you die. I've never even gotten an elite banded chest, though -_-

Ubernewber
12-25-2012, 09:18 PM
I'd say tower of mardron is the easiest one. You will die but you'll spawn back very close to the monsters so you won't lose time and items when you die. I've never even gotten an elite banded chest, though -_-

U read my mind dude :o

Shonex
12-26-2012, 03:13 AM
I agree,but what about Jarl? :uncomfortableness:

Lightningspeed
12-26-2012, 06:52 AM
Jarl drops Elite Chest II, and not Elite Banded Chests. Elite Chest II drops the same items as Elite Chest I (eg. Heartseekers), but is the L20/21 variant. On the other hand, Elite Banded Chests drop the Demon items.