PDA

View Full Version : any body else having this problem?

pawk
12-21-2012, 10:02 PM
During game play I keep getting sent to the option menu. Its really annoying and its started happening today. Not sure if it is my device or a bug.please respond if it sounds familiar to you, thanks in advance.

AntiCrash
12-21-2012, 10:04 PM
Do you mean you get an alert and then the alert somehow disappears seconds later cause thats the one i'm experiencing.
X

Patricks
12-21-2012, 10:07 PM
Is it possible you are accidentally tapping on somewhere that takes you to menu?

I find that all to often in huge battles I get whisked away into some screen I don't want to be at by accidentally tapping on other players. Pretty annoying.

I've initiated so many trades, sent erroneous messages, inspect screen etc. by accident.

pawk
12-21-2012, 10:23 PM
Sorry I didn't make it clearer from the beginning it happens a lot back to back. Im just tapping the attack and move button and then I'm forced to options menu in game. For me to go to that menu attendedly I would have to press my character icon then go to option but my fingers are no where near my icon. I play with the Xoom tablet so I have a lot of space in between move button and icon. It goats so annoying I just left the game and stopped playing for a while.

ArcanePlayz
12-21-2012, 10:38 PM
You might like to Delete the application and re-install. Sometimes the game works differently. If you tried that and it continued to do that then please check if theres a problem with your tablet.
Good Luck

Bejo
12-22-2012, 10:44 AM
that some times happen to me too, i use android.