PDA

View Full Version : Best Pvpers All time!

Chiti
12-22-2012, 05:58 AM
Hey guys! I wanted to make a list of the Great Pvpers... I thought instead of making my own list, it's better taking your suggestion... So there will be some categories

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9495&d=1335217856

Try to ignore the heading:)

Level 1-5
Caztori

Level 10-15
Kawakawasaki
Gundamsone
Entertaining
Amnesiastatic
Bossology
Bous
Bananakabob
Coupons
Cazteri
Hateitloveit
Fetishs
Kawamagic
Iupanda
Onebeastmage
Madetotwink
Ipvpalotdude
Istasher
Playorgtfo
Pandaiu
Revenge
Suggaroni
Sunblocks
Ubernewber
Yummmmmmmmmmy
Yoonax

Level 16-19
Getkited
Call
Tenks
Lost
Bloodytwink
Ipodvrsipod
Yahmaha
Ape
Zuxi
Uncllechinnn
imp
wazatop
masterzeen
madeforpk

Level 20-26
Rusher
Globalrange
Complies
illiljopillli

Level 30-35
Wyatt
Shelby
Moom
Apostel
Blitz
Moomifiied
xdeath
Magepanda
Theorises
Mujeok
Fenturai
Otukura

Level 36-41

Level 46-49

Level 50-61
Acemagewow
Demonic
Ffanub
Fortal
Barbequesauce
Buddahh
Funkypawz
Funkycloak
Funkyxaz
Funkychloe
Funkyread
Ffaorgtfo
Gangnammage
Imasoto
Imandybro
Ilethal
Istomphard
Jinglebellls
Kratos
Llllmanlll
Legendaryflux
Micahreturns
Playharder
Pro
Rushorcry
Rhythmical
Superrgotenks
Storm
Squigglydice
Thelonrusher
Tree
Vohcab
Vvhat
Vvhatever
Vvriter
Vegetarian
Vvaves
Vvatermelon
Wanted
Xdemoniacx
Zombie
Zapoke

Level 66-71
Yueforplaying

Level 75-76
-Apostel
-Apollo
-Angeldawn
-Ayaxl
-Azefekie
-Alvindarthx
-Ace
-Bless
-Blessmage
-Blitz
-Boss
-Bglir
-Chisk
-Chaotikz
-Cruddyf
-Cressybear
-Crossfiter
-Chickenrunn
-DeviousDevil
-Diebomber
-Dizzymager
-Dragnmaster
-Die
-Elyseon
-Evilunlueashed
-Ffa
-Flawless
-Ghost
-Gladiator
-Goodchoice
-Hitmanmage
-Holy
-Hub
-Ice
-Imxoriginal
-Jcoultet
-Jhoooood
-Jiiigsaaw
-Justxbrutal
-Kanital
-Ksallday
-Kornital
-Ksallday
-Magejoe
-Multibird
-Niccapretty
-NINJA
-Nobounds
-Nuke
-Nulledvalor
-Nun
-Obviiously
-Otawaazavie
-Parakseventh
-Protectmyneck
-Phantom
-Pvp
-Replacedkid
-Rushorgtfo
-Scopionking
-Shelby
-Supreme
-Shiloo
-Shilooo
-Technoemail
-Tonyfish
-Whateverulike

Lvls need to clarify :-
Challenges
Tripphazzard
Doubledutchy

People helped-
ArtofWar
Caztori
matutd
Randomguy ( MOST ) :)
Unclchin
Angeldawn
Maxed tank
JaytB
D-:
Azefekie
Blitzkraig
Uavavisy
J0rdantran

Chiti
12-22-2012, 06:06 AM
Guys seriously help!

Caztori
12-22-2012, 06:29 AM
Well, I guess I'm not gonna put myself on the 1-5 list, so rather wait until someone els mentions me :devilish:

ArtofWar
12-22-2012, 06:41 AM
Add Kawakawasaki to the lvl10-15 list.. He's a really good PvPer :3

WarTornBird
12-22-2012, 06:48 AM
Add Kawakawasaki to the lvl10-15 list.. He's a really good PvPer :3

She* :p

Chiti
12-22-2012, 07:25 AM
Keep the list coming!:)

JaytB
12-22-2012, 07:28 AM
Here's some help... Search the 1000 or so threads that have been made about 'Who da bes lvl x PvP'er' or 'Who most pro' or any other numerous threads where friends recommend their friends and flame their competitors, and compile that in your list.

Matutd
12-22-2012, 07:33 AM
You should add getkited to the 16-19 category.

Waug
12-22-2012, 07:46 AM
You say great pvp er all time then peoples say some names and you add it - what a joke

Here's some help... Search the 1000 or so threads that have been made about 'Who da bes lvl x PvP'er' or 'Who most pro' or any other numerous threads where friends recommend their friends and flame their competitors, and compile that in your list.

truth spoken

glennleejunxian
12-22-2012, 07:48 AM
Deathangelxxx 10000 kills 0 death how about that ? Level 15

Chiti
12-22-2012, 09:32 AM

That's not pvp, that's using other char or paying for kills.

Chiti
12-22-2012, 09:33 AM

That's not pvp, that's using other char or paying for kills.

Cahaun
12-22-2012, 10:05 AM
Best PvP etc, etc = Bragging, Pride swelling, self-ego boosting threads in which the people are added onto the list by friends.
The real, best PvP'ers don't say anything, but play the game. Some people just think that to have attention is a necessary thing so they just go all around bragging and flaming to enlarge their self-ego.
I remember playing a match of One-in-the-chamber in CoD, and everyone in the game were friends. They were all speaking with their headphones and claiming that they should be in a tournament because they're all "pro". Then they see me and say "Who's this Maud'dib?" They treated me like an outcast so what did I do? I killed them all! These "pros" started to feel threatened after I went through their ranks alone so they all tried to gang up on me when there were 3 people left. People who died would be speaking out where I was and what I was doing in an effort to give them an advantage. Even then I dropped them one by one even when they are turning to cheating to protect their pride from a person who isn't the everyday Noob they beat up on.
(I stopped playing that game because of hackers, flaming 7 year olds, and boring gameplay)
Overall, these threads do no good, and I accidentally made a super long response :p

Chiti
12-22-2012, 10:40 AM
Best PvP etc, etc = Bragging, Pride swelling, self-ego boosting threads in which the people are added onto the list by friends.
The real, best PvP'ers don't say anything, but play the game. Some people just think that to have attention is a necessary thing so they just go all around bragging and flaming to enlarge their self-ego.
I remember playing a match of One-in-the-chamber in CoD, and everyone in the game were friends. They were all speaking with their headphones and claiming that they should be in a tournament because they're all "pro". Then they see me and say "Who's this Maud'dib?" They treated me like an outcast so what did I do? I killed them all! These "pros" started to feel threatened after I went through their ranks alone so they all tried to gang up on me when there were 3 people left. People who died would be speaking out where I was and what I was doing in an effort to give them an advantage. Even then I dropped them one by one even when they are turning to cheating to protect their pride from a person who isn't the everyday Noob they beat up on.
(I stopped playing that game because of hackers, flaming 7 year olds, and boring gameplay)
Overall, these threads do no good, and I accidentally made a super long response :p
Thank you, it didn't help.

Chiti
12-22-2012, 11:03 AM
Guys edited, tell more names if I missed... And if any spelling is wrong or wrong person in wrong lvl criteria then pls tell me!:)

ArtofWar
12-22-2012, 11:16 AM
Zapoke isn't a lvl30-35 PvPer..

iRusher
12-22-2012, 11:23 AM
Right on with the endgame ones

Chiti
12-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Zapoke isn't a lvl30-35 PvPer..

Then can you tell me what lvl is he/she? :/

MightyMicah
12-22-2012, 11:24 AM
I love how all the "best pvper" lists become more of a "whoever you list below" list. ;)

ArtofWar
12-22-2012, 12:10 PM
Then can you tell me what lvl is he/she? :/

lvl50 :3

Noodleleg
12-22-2012, 12:19 PM
Lol, are my names not obvious enough XD?

Nihiliste
12-22-2012, 12:27 PM
Obviously not.

ArtofWar
12-22-2012, 12:32 PM
Delete Ephesius fast out of your list..

Noodleleg
12-22-2012, 12:35 PM
Obviously not.

I see how it is...

-changes all names to this structure-

Subject: I
Verb (Linking): am
Subject complement: Noodle

Caztori
12-22-2012, 12:49 PM
Is this really a list of the best pvpers all time and not a list of ALL pvpers?

j0rdantran
12-22-2012, 01:10 PM
Yay im on the list :) (yummmmmmmmmmy)

Lvl13Pvp
12-22-2012, 01:19 PM
Why not add me? :D

-CookiezzPvp

j0rdantran
12-22-2012, 02:04 PM
Why arent kayu and kawa on the list?

Noelx
12-22-2012, 02:21 PM
Why arent kayu and kawa on the list?

kayu just has lots of kills, a lot of people can beat him/her. I know my bear could

dudetus
12-22-2012, 03:11 PM

Mm. Suddenly I seem to be "one of the best end game birds" out of nowhere. I am listed as a very pro bird in Aqp's list, and that whole poll thingamabob about best end game birds I was one of the tops. Eh, I'm not in favor to be listed to "pro" lists as I don't consider myself to be one of the best end game birds. Sure, I consider myself more skilled than an average joe, but one of he best birds? Naww. All time best? Heck, I started PvPing during Fang.

Randomguy
12-22-2012, 04:22 PM
Rusher is pretty good he's lv 20

azefekie
12-22-2012, 05:41 PM
did you seriously put ephesius as one of the best pvpers of all time.. lmfao. he has 2k kills and 13k deaths in pvp. not sure where you got this information lmao. good thread though dude

azefekie
12-22-2012, 05:43 PM
how about not lol. instead check PL pvp tournaments there ya go

azefekie
12-22-2012, 05:53 PM
He's so modest! don't lie you're pro, sign my shield plz?!
Mm. Suddenly I seem to be "one of the best end game birds" out of nowhere. I am listed as a very pro bird in Aqp's list, and that whole poll thingamabob about best end game birds I was one of the tops. Eh, I'm not in favor to be listed to "pro" lists as I don't consider myself to be one of the best end game birds. Sure, I consider myself more skilled than an average joe, but one of he best birds? Naww. All time best? Heck, I started PvPing during Fang.

Roberto077
12-22-2012, 06:00 PM
66: Tearrainiarob.
muahhahahahahahahaha. That's not me or anything..... don't look in my sig! O.O

XghostzX
12-22-2012, 06:26 PM
This kid Ninja, meh, he's aight.

Just... aight.

AbsolutePally
12-22-2012, 09:02 PM
The best of all time should be a limited list. In my mind I can date back to the 50 cap onward, which I believe up until 71 (humania) contained the best of all time. The golden era.

lakersrockftw
12-22-2012, 09:15 PM
Chickenrunnn he is pretty amazing at pvp.

Delphina
12-22-2012, 09:22 PM
I am going to keep this thread open for now. Please remember not to turn this into the "worst pvp players of all time"

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”

The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!

Chiti
12-23-2012, 12:56 AM
I am going to keep this thread open for now. Please remember not to turn this into the "worst pvp players of all time"
Thank you for your help <3 .

saool
12-23-2012, 01:17 AM
I miss PvP! ;'(
I don't have Wi-Fi ATM (moving out) but as soon as I get it I'll be back on...

As for the OP uhm...sure...best of the best...

Chiti
12-23-2012, 01:23 AM
Guys, pls don't troll, if you don't want to list Pvpers, then just don't even comment here.

angeldawn
12-23-2012, 01:36 AM
I actually agree with DTF. Should be a limited list and I certainly don't deserve to be on it at all

But Thank You for thinking of me :)

Chiti
12-23-2012, 02:12 AM
Angel I said ignore the heading, it's all about good Pvpers.

Chiti
12-23-2012, 06:09 AM
I want more great Pvpers!

Randomguy
12-23-2012, 03:13 PM
flawless and pvp lv 76 both

D-:
12-23-2012, 07:15 PM
Thanks for adding me.

Even though I suck at pvp and should stick to PvE.

:(

WarTornBird
12-23-2012, 08:28 PM
I know folks that could beat alot of the ones I see at my lvl of pvp on that list. Its a shame these threads really. But oh well. Anyone who says "I bes burd" can get on that list.

Seminole
12-23-2012, 08:36 PM
The best of all time should be a limited list. In my mind I can date back to the 50 cap onward, which I believe up until 71 (humania) contained the best of all time. The golden era.

Do you have any proof to back up this claim? What makes you think if players from the past fought players today the players from the past would win? I can think of 5 great players today that would give yall a run

WarTornBird
12-23-2012, 08:49 PM

Do you have any proof to back up this claim? What makes you think if players from the past fought players today the players from the past would win? I can think of 5 great players today that would give yall a run

I feel like players had more sense back then than now. You say a run for your money, what does that mean at endgame now. Nothing has less than 40 dodge. Frankly pvp is to wack atm for anyone to say "I bes"

:-D
12-23-2012, 11:19 PM
Hey guys! I wanted to make a list of the Great Pvpers... I thought instead of making my own list, it's better taking your suggestion... So there will be some categories

Level 1-5
Caztori

Level 10-15
Kawakawasaki
Gundamsone
Entertaining
Amnesiastatic
Bossology
Bous
Bananakabob
Coupons
Cazteri
Hateitloveit
Fetish
Kawamagic
Iupanda
Onebeastmage
Madetotwink
Ipvpalotdude
Istasher
Playorgtfo
Pandaiu
Revenge
Suggaroni
Sunblocks
Ubernewber
Yummmmmmmmmmy
Yoonax

Level 16-19
Getkited
Call
Tenks
Lost

Level 20-26
Rusher

Level 30-35
Wyatt
Shelby
Moom
Apostel
Blitz
Moomifiied
xdeath
Magepanda

Level 36-41

Level 46-49

Level 50-61
Acemagewow
Demonic
Ffanub
Fortal
Barbequesauce
Buddahh
Funkypawz
Funkycloak
Funkyxaz
Funkychloe
Funkyread
Ffaorgtfo
Gangnammage
Imasoto
Imandybro
Ilethal
Istomphard
Jinglebellls
Kratos
Llllmanlll
Legendaryflux
Micahreturns
Playharder
Rushorcry
Rhythmical
Superrgotenks
Storm
Squigglydice
Thelonrusher
Tree
Vohcab
Vvhat
Vvhatever
Vvriter
Vegetarian
Vvaves
Vvatermelon
Wanted
Xdemoniacx
Zombie
Zapoke
Level 66-71

Level 75-76
-Apostel
-Apollo
-Angeldawn
-Ayaxl
-Azefekie
-Alvindarthx
-Ace
-Bless
-Blessmage
-Blitz
-Boss
-Bglir
-Chisk
-Chaotikz
-Cruddyf
-Cressybear
-Crossfiter
-Chickenrunn
-DeviousDevil
-Diebomber
-Dizzymager
-Dragnmaster
-Die
-Elyseon
-Ffa
-Ghost
-Gladiator
-Goodchoice
-Hitmanmage
-Holy
-Hub
-Ice
-Imxoriginal
-Jcoultet
-Jhoooood
-Jiiigsaaw
-Justxbrutal
-Kanital
-Ksallday
-Kornital
-Ksallday
-Magejoe
-Multibird
-Niccapretty
-NINJA
-Nobounds
-Nuke
-Nun
-Obviiously
-Otawaazavie
-Protectmyneck
-Phantom
-Replacedkid
-Rushorgtfo
-Scopionking
-Shelby
-Supreme
-Shiloo
-Shilooo
-Technoemail
-Tonyfish
-Whateverulike

I'll update with the great Pvpers.. And if I see any success in this thread... Then I'll add higher lvls..

People helped-
ArtofWar
Caztori
matutd
Randomguy
I dont play 75-76, but i'm the best 56 and 35.

Randomguy
12-23-2012, 11:38 PM
Bloodytwink l17bear
Ipodvrsipod l19 bird
Yahmaha l19 one of the best pre forg ppl bird
btw is rusher the only best 20 bird?
I also have...
Globalrange l22 Mage
Parakseventh 2nd on Pve leader board kills not bad in pvp also l76 birdy
Ape lv 18 bird
Complies lv 23 Mage Zuxi lv 19 bird
Pro lv 35 Mage
I also have a Mage called challenges KDR 2000 something to around 400 that's ok I guess
That's all for now!

Randomguy
12-23-2012, 11:40 PM
You should label them as bird bear mage etc any ways illiljopillli (think that's his name he got I and l all over the place) any way jop is l23 Mage has 66 k kills 35 k deaths
U also posted Shelby twice
And flip how stats are over 9000
Sry for double posting

Unclechin
12-24-2012, 12:00 AM
Your missing a l17 bear on there. His name is uncleechinnn. Hes retired but he might come back. You never know.Rumor has it that hes stuck on an island with no iphone charger

MightyMicah
12-24-2012, 12:11 AM
Your missing a l17 bear on there. His name is uncleechinnn. Hes retired but he might come back. You never know.Rumor has it that hes stuck on an island with no iphone charger

THAT'S where I've seen you're name before! You are indeed a skilled bear, dude.

angeldawn
12-24-2012, 12:12 AM

Obviously, u don't know that some oldies did still play and still dominated!!

Unclechin
12-24-2012, 12:26 AM
If we got 5 oldies with talons or sbls versus your 5 new guys with talons or sbls.... The new guys wont even know what timing is lol.. Most of the new low lvl pvpers think they're good with fbs.

Randomguy
12-24-2012, 01:04 AM
Hopefully postulate won't be here

nobounds
12-24-2012, 01:58 AM
flawless and pvp lv 76 both

Flawless and PVP pros :)

Waug
12-24-2012, 02:17 AM
Your list is rapidly growing make sure it doesn't blast.

Ape
12-24-2012, 05:50 AM
Ur 15 list isnt really right since alot there are 17 and u forgot alot names.
Here a few: imp, wazatop, masterzeen, madeforpk :P

angeldawn
12-24-2012, 10:03 AM
I would add nulledvalor and evilunlueashed both 76

JaytB
12-24-2012, 10:29 AM
I would add nulledvalor and evilunlueashed both 76

I second evilunleashed, he's been PvP'ing since forever.

Nihiliste
12-24-2012, 10:44 AM
This "list" is so...

Wow, seems like no one remembers Cloakker, Rose, Birdy, Blindrogue, Flacs, Alwaysdtf, Gmosauce, Nobeechassness, Redwolfakk, Xazic, and the list goes on...these are the only people who deserve to be on the list, the oldies. Not the newcomers that came after Fang.

Noodleleg
12-24-2012, 12:31 PM
This "list" is so...

Wow, seems like no one remembers Cloakker, Rose, Birdy, Blindrogue, Flacs, Alwaysdtf, Gmosauce, Nobeechassness, Redwolfakk, Xazic, and the list goes on...these are the only people who deserve to be on the list, the oldies. Not the newcomers that came after Fang.

I joined right on Fang haha XD! I remember my first year PvPing... Wow, have I come far ^_^! Why didn't I like bears at first -_-?

Nihiliste
12-24-2012, 12:51 PM
I joined the last few weeks of Sewers and have come so far... :)

Randomguy
12-24-2012, 01:42 PM
Flawless and PVP pros :)

I pm u on flawless u said u were nobounds

angeldawn
12-24-2012, 09:45 PM
I second evilunleashed, he's been PvP'ing since forever.

So has Nulledvalor (aka Naora(something) aka Ihunt)

angeldawn
12-24-2012, 09:45 PM
I joined the last few weeks of Sewers and have come so far... :)

The last few weeks of sewers? Then u are a newbie too!!!! :D

Nihiliste
12-24-2012, 11:15 PM
Angel you've seen me in-game, do I look like a newbie? Gladiator btw.

D-:
12-25-2012, 01:41 AM
Bloodytwink l17bear
Ipodvrsipod l19 bird
Yahmaha l19 one of the best pre forg ppl bird
btw is rusher the only best 20 bird?
I also have...
Globalrange l22 Mage
Parakseventh 2nd on Pve leader board kills not bad in pvp also l76 birdy
Ape lv 18 bird
Complies lv 23 Mage Zuxi lv 19 bird
Pro lv 35 Mage
I also have a Mage called challenges KDR 2000 something to around 400 that's ok I guess
That's all for now!

Never heard of the first 19 bird.
Yahmaha was not the best, Jake was.
No.
Ape was a L18 Mage made to stop Lost pre forg. Failed at that HARD.
Pro is a L61.

Otukura
12-25-2012, 02:09 AM
do I look like a newbie?

You don't. You look far far far worse.

I can get a second opinion(david) if you don't agree with me.

Otukura
12-25-2012, 02:11 AM
This "list" is so...

Considering most of those aren't oldies...

azefekie
12-25-2012, 02:21 AM
need to add tripphazzard and doubledutchy ( for those of us that remember his freakish ctf skills)

Nihiliste
12-25-2012, 08:30 AM
Otu, you look like a fish. Who's not an oldie?

blitzkraig
12-25-2012, 12:00 PM
Any way you can add theorisis, mujeok, fentura and Mage panda to lvl 35 list?
There all at 15k+ kills from practically just 1v1's, even tho they all quit.. *cries*
Ohhh and add otukura to lvl 35 he was pretty pro ;P

armorcannon
12-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Blood twink rofl panda has beat him i should be on the list on 50-56 armor CANNONNNNNN

Randomguy
12-25-2012, 03:38 PM
Never heard of the first 19 bird.
Yahmaha was not the best, Jake was.
No.
Ape was a L18 Mage made to stop Lost pre forg. Failed at that HARD.
Pro is a L61.
Yahmaha is ONE of the best Pre forg
Pro she or he lved up I guess cause I saw him 35 pvp before
Ape is now a bird legit Supporters GM trust me I know him I'm in support

Everyone'sFavMage
12-25-2012, 03:51 PM
Lawl why is my 56 bear that I rarely play the only twink of mine in this list. .-.

angeldawn
12-25-2012, 10:22 PM
need to add tripphazzard and doubledutchy ( for those of us that remember his freakish ctf skills)

I second this

TEOKILLO
12-25-2012, 10:30 PM
@ My favorite mage

Because I volunteered to put you on someone's pro list!:D

Writing
12-25-2012, 10:53 PM
Guys seriously help!

U forgot ywforplaying on 66-75

angeldawn
12-25-2012, 11:09 PM
Angel you've seen me in-game, do I look like a newbie? Gladiator btw.

I said newbie not noob :D

(hence you starting at the very end of sewers)

Nihiliste
12-25-2012, 11:21 PM
I made a discovery

Noodleleg
12-26-2012, 12:49 AM
I made a discovery

Oh noez! Gmo's phone go die die!

Randomguy
12-26-2012, 02:29 AM
Lost is freefarming lv 18 bird

BlueSkied
12-26-2012, 03:38 AM
lol

Nihiliste
12-26-2012, 07:24 AM
Did you notice my potions

Caztori
12-26-2012, 10:34 AM
This is starting to be a nice list of PVPers, good job!

Tip: Go to edit post -> Go Advance, and you can change the title of the thread if I remember right :)

armorcannon
12-26-2012, 11:37 AM
chiti whats your ign for low pvp

cookiez
12-26-2012, 02:18 PM
Yay all my chars are in it!

D-:
12-26-2012, 03:06 PM
Lost is freefarming lv 18 bird

That's me.

Also please don't cry when I rush you like most people do.

Randomguy
12-27-2012, 01:07 AM
This is starting to be a nice list of PVPers, good job!

Tip: Go to edit post -> Go Advance, and you can change the title of the thread if I remember right :)

go to like page 3 i put a big list

Randomguy
12-27-2012, 01:08 AM
That's me.

Also please don't cry when I rush you like most people do.

i bet u dont know who i am i help u rush sometimes :)
tip my name has 6 letters

j0rdantran
12-27-2012, 01:15 AM
You spelled "fetishs" name wrong. You forgot the "s" :)

azefekie
12-27-2012, 01:25 AM
BUMP. You ask for names than when someone tells you a name that actually needs to be on there it doesn't go on.

Chiti
12-27-2012, 02:41 AM
BUMP. You ask for names than when someone tells you a name that actually needs to be on there it doesn't go on.

Sorry lol... Updated! :) I'll soon make a new thread of most trolling people in Pl forums!

Deadsoldiers
12-27-2012, 04:19 AM
Hmmm i got some old friends that were pros dont know if they are active anymore

Twinkenstein Level 10
Onemanwarcrew Level 15
Kayumanggi (also in Leaderboards) Level 15 (i think)

If you wnat to mention me i am Deadfighters Level 12 (not that know but not that bad) Deadsoldiers Level 16 (maybe someone knows me) ;)

D-:
12-27-2012, 04:37 AM
i bet u dont know who i am i help u rush sometimes :)
tip my name has 6 letters

I know exactly who.

Rather not say your name so you get rushed as well though.

Other people shouldn't put their KDR at risk because I rush and you want to help.

Chiti
12-27-2012, 05:06 AM
100th Comment^^ LoL.

Caztori
12-27-2012, 05:26 AM
go to like page 3 i put a big list

Good job Randomguy! ;)

Zapder
12-27-2012, 07:20 AM
Loo techno on the list

Spyce
12-27-2012, 07:27 AM
Masterzeen is L10 not 16-19...

Walkhardd
12-27-2012, 10:53 AM
No shield(s)= no list. :p

Where's kite? Best bird of ALL TIME.

Nihiliste
12-27-2012, 12:44 PM
No shield(s)= no list. :p

Where's kite? Best bird of ALL TIME.

I like that.

Noodleleg
12-27-2012, 12:52 PM
I was going through the list... You forgot THE BEST PvPer and dude... Zeus

Randomguy
12-27-2012, 07:49 PM

Level 1-5
Caztori

Level 10-15
Kawakawasaki
Gundamsone
Entertaining
Amnesiastatic
Bossology
Bous
Bananakabob
Coupons
Cazteri
Hateitloveit
Fetishs
Kawamagic
Iupanda
Onebeastmage
Madetotwink
Ipvpalotdude
Istasher
Playorgtfo
Pandaiu
Revenge
Suggaroni
Sunblocks
Ubernewber
Yummmmmmmmmmy
Yoonax

Level 16-19
Getkited
Call
Tenks
Lost
Bloodytwink
Ipodvrsipod
Yahmaha
Ape
Zuxi
Uncllechinnn
imp
wazatop
masterzeen
madeforpk

Level 20-26
Rusher
Globalrange
Complies
illiljopillli

Level 30-35
Wyatt
Shelby
Moom
Apostel
Blitz
Moomifiied
xdeath
Magepanda
Theorises
Mujeok
Fenturai
Otukura

Level 36-41

Level 46-49

Level 50-61
Acemagewow
Demonic
Ffanub
Fortal
Barbequesauce
Buddahh
Funkypawz
Funkycloak
Funkyxaz
Funkychloe
Funkyread
Ffaorgtfo
Gangnammage
Imasoto
Imandybro
Ilethal
Istomphard
Jinglebellls
Kratos
Llllmanlll
Legendaryflux
Micahreturns
Playharder
Pro
Rushorcry
Rhythmical
Superrgotenks
Storm
Squigglydice
Thelonrusher
Tree
Vohcab
Vvhat
Vvhatever
Vvriter
Vegetarian
Vvaves
Vvatermelon
Wanted
Xdemoniacx
Zombie
Zapoke

Level 66-71
Yueforplaying

Level 75-76
-Apostel
-Apollo
-Angeldawn
-Ayaxl
-Azefekie
-Alvindarthx
-Ace
-Bless
-Blessmage
-Blitz
-Boss
-Bglir
-Chisk
-Chaotikz
-Cruddyf
-Cressybear
-Crossfiter
-Chickenrunn
-DeviousDevil
-Diebomber
-Dizzymager
-Dragnmaster
-Die
-Elyseon
-Evilunlueashed
-Ffa
-Flawless
-Ghost
-Gladiator
-Goodchoice
-Hitmanmage
-Holy
-Hub
-Ice
-Imxoriginal
-Jcoultet
-Jhoooood
-Jiiigsaaw
-Justxbrutal
-Kanital
-Ksallday
-Kornital
-Ksallday
-Magejoe
-Multibird
-Niccapretty
-NINJA
-Nobounds
-Nuke
-Nulledvalor
-Nun
-Obviiously
-Otawaazavie
-Parakseventh
-Protectmyneck
-Phantom
-Pvp
-Replacedkid
-Rushorgtfo
-Scopionking
-Shelby
-Supreme
-Shiloo
-Shilooo
-Technoemail
-Tonyfish
-Whateverulike

Lvls need to clarify :-
Challenges
Tripphazzard
Doubledutchy

People helped-
ArtofWar
Caztori
matutd
Randomguy ( MOST ) :)
Unclchin
Angeldawn
Maxed tank
JaytB
D-:
Azefekie
Blitzkraig
Uavavisy
J0rdantran
btw im challenges in lvs need to clarify going lv 17 bear lv 1 atm

Randomguy
12-27-2012, 08:10 PM
ywforplaying and spiderzz lv 76

brodiniozo
12-27-2012, 08:26 PM
Lol.. just lol

dudetus
12-27-2012, 08:39 PM
Lol.. just lol

U r just jealous as u r not one of the best PvPers of all time.

Randomguy
12-27-2012, 08:57 PM
i bet you dont know which one is me on the list

Xyzther
12-27-2012, 09:28 PM
And Xyzther Lvl 76, Don't forget Xyzther

JK :p

But seriously, add Impawlixxx I do CTF with him all the time and he's really good.

Randomguy
12-27-2012, 10:47 PM
dartannion he is almost good as rusher and also deaththekidxc almost good as dartannion both lv 20

Jespo
12-28-2012, 12:08 AM
Apostel is lvl 66

Randomguy
12-28-2012, 02:50 AM
You should add hate monalissa aqp (scammed me) EphEsius foreverloveu all lv 75-76
Also add naetheanimal lv like 27 best rhino

brodiniozo
12-28-2012, 03:50 AM
U r just jealous as u r not one of the best PvPers of all time.

Lol if thats the list, im glad im not on it :D

Chiti
12-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Lol if thats the list, im glad im not on it :D

Lol this list is grown a lot! No one gave your name, that means you don't deserve it. Sorry to be so mean :( .

Nihiliste
12-28-2012, 10:30 AM
Just because someone doesn't give someone's name doesn't mean they don't deserve it. More than half of the people on the list aren't even the so called "best" PvPers of "all time". More than half of them started PvPing during Humania and some even this cap, lol. And rely on an unbalanced PvP system and strength sets to beat others.

armorcannon
12-28-2012, 10:31 AM
Ikoolpandajr

armorcannon
12-28-2012, 10:32 AM
Oh and remove hateitloveit no no panda has beaten him 1-5

D-:
12-28-2012, 12:48 PM
ikoolpandajr

don't add him he suuuuuuuuuuucks

Hekpoc
12-28-2012, 08:32 PM
It's 'theosiris' lol and yeah I quit last January. Glad I'm still remembered. Maybe I'll log in soon. Just stopping by

Everyone'sFavMage
12-28-2012, 09:23 PM
O.o

Randomguy
12-29-2012, 01:07 AM
Rusher is really good he can kill everything and the thing that makes him special is he has no evade no kidding

TEOKILLO
12-29-2012, 03:15 AM
66-71 pvp vyxnaaris is beast

kaiserbear
12-29-2012, 04:10 AM
lv75-76: Ywforplaying,fire,creature,foreverloveu,sparkzzz,o bviiously,gomkun, and i think the name is honnney or somehing like that
Im not sure that parakseventh pvped

OverkillED
12-29-2012, 04:29 AM
OOH! Add Penguinkabob, ( My Level 18 bird played pre FB - candle ftw) Thelonepwner (My first twink bear back when level 10 was pretty huge, went 12, hit 2.5k kills, deleted now), Rhinokabob (My 18 rhino), and globalrange (Level 22 mage), I'll think of moar people.

EDIT: Global is already on there lolz, add hahahahabirdy level 30 pro warbird

Randomguy
12-29-2012, 01:15 PM
Everyone in the guild support I'll tell u later

Randomguy
12-29-2012, 01:17 PM
lv75-76: Ywforplaying,fire,creature,foreverloveu,sparkzzz,o bviiously,gomkun, and i think the name is honnney or somehing like that
Im not sure that parakseventh pvped
Parak usually farms kills but does pvp sometime, I watch him sometimes he good

Yich
12-29-2012, 01:35 PM
OOH! Add Penguinkabob, ( My Level 18 bird played pre FB - candle ftw) Thelonepwner (My first twink bear back when level 10 was pretty huge, went 12, hit 2.5k kills, deleted now), Rhinokabob (My 18 rhino), and globalrange (Level 22 mage), I'll think of moar people.

EDIT: Global is already on there lolz, add hahahahabirdy level 30 pro warbird

Lol you werent around pre f bow you wannabe. I no lifed for months at 15-20 pvp and didnt see any "penguinkabob" until the forg bow band wagon came around.

aniybo
12-29-2012, 02:42 PM
aniybofarming l18 bird? Lol

aniybo
12-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Rusher is really good he can kill everything and the thing that makes him special is he has no evade no kidding

DUDE NO WAY HE IS NOT GOOD!!! I beat him alot on my l18 bird! He can not kill everything!! I can tell you one of my former guildies that can own him!

aniybo
12-29-2012, 02:50 PM
dartannion he is almost good as rusher and also deaththekidxc almost good as dartannion both lv 20
dude death can kill them both. EZ.

Randomguy
12-29-2012, 03:08 PM
dude death can kill them both. EZ.
I have seen rusher beat death 10-6

Randomguy
12-29-2012, 03:09 PM
DUDE NO WAY HE IS NOT GOOD!!! I beat him alot on my l18 bird! He can not kill everything!! I can tell you one of my former guildies that can own him!

And also I saw that game with u and rusher u ran away grabbed orb and played dirty I was there
Also u can't win without playin cheap

Jespo
12-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Rusher is fbnoob

dudetus
12-29-2012, 04:10 PM
We all are noobs.

KingFu
12-29-2012, 05:33 PM
I think it's obvious I'm the best bear to have played. Any other mentioned is a joke.

Best Mage - EFM on a good day.
Worst Mage - EFM on a bad day
Best bird - Tie for Desoli and Flaw.

You can close this thread now. My post stated all the facts needed.

Chickenrunnn
12-29-2012, 05:44 PM
Wooohoo poopy I'm in da list :D !!

ps : why am I in da list I'm nub o.o

Too bad there is an "n" missing at Chickenrunnn xD :) Thx :)

Ubernewber
12-29-2012, 07:21 PM
Yay I'm on list :D

MightyMicah
12-29-2012, 07:51 PM
The best pvpers probably aren't on the list. Nor on the forums much for that matter. Every now and then when I begin thinking I'm actually good, I run into someone who whoops me 10-0. Everyone here who claims to be the "best" needs to shrink.

Ubernewber
12-29-2012, 08:07 PM
The best pvpers probably aren't on the list. Nor on the forums much for that matter. Every now and then when I begin thinking I'm actually good, I run into someone who whoops me 10-0. Everyone here who claims to be the "best" needs to shrink.

Shrink me, do it u won't!!! :P

Ubernewber
12-29-2012, 08:08 PM
Lol you werent around pre f bow you wannabe. I no lifed for months at 15-20 pvp and didnt see any "penguinkabob" until the forg bow band wagon came around.

OMG don't u hate that feeling, that's how it was when u and ent began :P

Ubernewber
12-29-2012, 08:09 PM
If we got 5 oldies with talons or sbls versus your 5 new guys with talons or sbls.... The new guys wont even know what timing is lol.. Most of the new low lvl pvpers think they're good with fbs.

Ikr ? I feel u bro <3

Yich
12-29-2012, 09:11 PM
Bit degrading to put Sun on the same list as Uber. I dont care for "pro" lists either, especially not this one. I'm just a random anyways. Thanks for what I think is meant to be a compliment though..

BlueSkied
12-29-2012, 11:22 PM
pretty sure the top 3 lv20 birds are terroy, dex and myself.

D-:
12-30-2012, 03:12 AM

True story, I never saw any penguinkabob. The birds were Jake, Ryan, me, and Rot.

All other birds that TRIED it failed because no one taught them. Or they just couldn't afford the 15 Toyman. If you didn't own a 15 toyman back in the day, you sucked as a bird.

D-:
12-30-2012, 03:13 AM

Terroy - GM of Lost - My fanboy.

Ubernewber
12-30-2012, 10:12 AM
Bit degrading to put Sun on the same list as Uber

I would like to have a 1v1 :)

aniybo
12-30-2012, 05:55 PM
And also I saw that game with u and rusher u ran away grabbed orb and played dirty I was there
Also u can't win without playin cheap

Lol a l18 bird kites and gets a speed orb. WOW... That's cheating how does a speed orb affect damage. I kited which is not cheating.
He's l20 with blinding and I owned him. Good try dude but you can ask people, l20 should win to an 18.

Rushorgtfo
12-30-2012, 06:41 PM
Don't add any pvpers above lv 61 pls. I so pro I press 2 buttons to own. So put my name up cause I can press 2 buttons without any logical combo

Randomguy
12-30-2012, 08:11 PM
I've seen rusher beat terror and dex dex uses founders

Noodleleg
12-30-2012, 10:21 PM
Hax-ometer going off! Reads 99.7 Hax-icters.

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/c4ec585058f02537e95d67e856c31ac0.jpg

Waug
12-30-2012, 10:50 PM
Lol, I learned which kinda threads gets attention much. fake forum-ers

Dragonrider023
12-30-2012, 10:51 PM
what about Hahahahahabirdy, is he still around?

Delphina
12-31-2012, 12:34 AM
Ok time to close.

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”

The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!