PDA

View Full Version : Few questions

Takezaki
12-22-2012, 06:46 AM
First of all, where do Berserker items drop? Do they drop from regular Golden Chest? Elite Golden Chest? Specific Boss?

Second question is. Can you buy Elite Chest of Auction House? I don't see them listed.

Thanks!

Boomeblaster
12-22-2012, 08:56 AM
Hi takezaki,
Since Berserker set is an elite item(I hope so) then it would be on elite chests, drops and stuffs.
Secondly, you can buy one elite chests, but since no one auctioned it so you would not be able to have a result.
I hope this is reliable and useful to you.
Thanks,
Enigroc

ShadowGunX
12-22-2012, 11:05 AM
Hi takezaki,
Since Berserker set is an elite item(I hope so) then it would be on elite chests, drops and stuffs.
Secondly, you can buy one elite chests, but since no one auctioned it so you would not be able to have a result.
I hope this is reliable and useful to you.
Thanks,
Enigroc

dude FYI elite chest CANNOT be sold or traded.

ShadowGunX
12-22-2012, 11:08 AM
First of all, where do Berserker items drop? Do they drop from regular Golden Chest? Elite Golden Chest? Specific Boss?

Second question is. Can you buy Elite Chest of Auction House? I don't see them listed.

Thanks!

#1 u get berserker or similar elite stuffs from elite golden chests. Golden chest will giv u regular pinks only.
#2 u can farm these elite chest only from elite bosses in elite maps.

Enisceloz
12-22-2012, 11:56 AM

Thanks!

The new Lvl 20-22 Berserker and Juggernaut pieces can only be farmed in the old Elite levels only (for ex. Elite Backenridge a.k.a. Jarl) they will randomly be gifted to you from Elite Copper Chests II, Elite Silver Chests II, and Elite Golden Chests II. The new Elite levels that came with the update do not drop these, they drop the new elite pieces (ex. Demonlord) gifted to you from the Elite Banded Chests respectively.

Urqui
12-22-2012, 11:58 AM
Just a rogue avatar passing by

Takezaki
12-22-2012, 02:05 PM
Thanks y'all..I'll farm Jarl!

SuRfY
12-22-2012, 05:19 PM

Thanks!

I saw a elite copper chest on sale in Auction house today selling at 25k. So I believe it can be sold. It's just rare that people will actually sell those. I should have taken a screenshot but it was bought after i refresh it accidentally.

Goria
12-22-2012, 09:32 PM
This must be a Banded Copper/Silver/Golden Chest. But with the new update, you can sell Elite Banded Chest(Copper/Silver/Golden), obtainable in the new map, Dead City, on elite.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

Goria
12-22-2012, 09:35 PM
This must be a Banded Copper/Silver/Golden Chest. But with the new update, you can sell Elite Banded Chest(Copper/Silver/Golden), obtainable in the new map, Dead City, on elite.

@SuRfY

ShadowGunX
12-22-2012, 10:32 PM
lol before update one cannot trade or sell elite chest on auction. bt nw we can lol