PDA

View Full Version : Why do I continue to PvP?

XghostzX
12-22-2012, 11:47 AM
PvP is so pathetic right now. STS, I'm tired of giving you my "constructive feedback" when you guys do nothing about it; and not to mention, we all have the same feedback. I feel so dumb spending so much money on this game, and you guys still do nothing about it. PVP IS USLESS. It's not fun. At least tell us that PvP isn't going to be fixed, I'd rather have that than constantly having my hopes up for this game. I've had my hopes up for PL for so many months, but no; nothing is ever done.

Why aren't the players listened to anymore?

Someone give me a reason to play more -.-

Waug
12-22-2012, 12:08 PM
Mid game pvp is a good solution for you, may be L56 or even L66

Noodleleg
12-22-2012, 12:25 PM
Yeah, I used to love PvP... Then, for some reason, immature people (and forgottenbowniolunism) came in! Nonetheless, I still have to do somewhat sometimes :)! Will, if you wanna have some fun with me, get a twink ;)!

XghostzX
12-22-2012, 01:31 PM
Yeah, I used to love PvP... Then, for some reason, immature people (and forgottenbowniolunism) came in! Nonetheless, I still have to do somewhat sometimes :)! Will, if you wanna have some fun with me, get a twink ;)!

I appreciate the response, but i like having characters that can be turned into using the newest gear/content. Otherwise it feel as if i'm "missing out@ on everything. I also love most of the end game community.

Reunegade
12-22-2012, 01:37 PM
I feel for ya', bro. PvP isn't the same. Forgotten bows have taken over, but the best thing to do is to grab a few friends and then make a locked FFA.

cookiez
12-22-2012, 01:45 PM
PvP is so pathetic right now. STS, I'm tired of giving you my "constructive feedback" when you guys do nothing about it; and not to mention, we all have the same feedback. I feel so dumb spending so much money on this game, and you guys still do nothing about it. PVP IS USLESS. It's not fun. At least tell us that PvP isn't going to be fixed, I'd rather have that than constantly having my hopes up for this game. I've had my hopes up for PL for so many months, but no; nothing is ever done.

Don't endgame?

Traebeles99
12-22-2012, 02:00 PM
In hear u bro now yesterday I was pvping (61) and joined a ctf match... joined and boom dead I was like wth. Then they literally spawned me probably 40 times but I dont give up easy lol. and two of them had forgotten bows :/. But I hope u dont quit maybe Al pvp will be different. If u ever come to 56-61 pvp let me know so we can practice and best some noobs lol.

dudetus
12-22-2012, 03:34 PM

me. im always fun.

angeldawn
12-22-2012, 07:13 PM

PL glitches and problems are always last to be addressed, if ever. Hey remember the keyboard freezing issues on ios from over a year ago? Yep still not fixed!!

Anyways, only reason I still go on is to see my friends. The game itself does nothing for me really. I'll grind and lvl for a few days occasionally but then that even loses my interest.

I miss the old PVP (for me that's like sewer days :p)

Traebeles99
12-22-2012, 07:14 PM
PL glitches and problems are always last to be addressed, if ever. Hey remember the keyboard freezing issues on ios from over a year ago? Yep still not fixed!!

Anyways, only reason I still go on is to see my friends. The game itself does nothing for me really. I'll grind and lvl for a few days occasionally but then that even loses my interest.

Me to :/

iRusher
12-22-2012, 07:49 PM

Did they ever fix the radioactive hay?

Oskitopee
12-22-2012, 08:29 PM
forgotten bows make pvp so that nobody needs skill in low lvl pvp

TEOKILLO
12-22-2012, 08:33 PM
Hate how 71+ bears just hve to beckon stomp to kill

Covert
12-22-2012, 08:59 PM
level one pvp is really intense

Thelastblink
12-23-2012, 04:15 AM
Forgotten bow just blew it for me. LVL 56 I think is pretty decent.

Plaguemaw
12-23-2012, 04:20 AM
I like to find a few friends, pick a low level, and play no elix to said level. Then only use drops and build your toon around the drops. Makes for some interesting fights

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

angeldawn
12-23-2012, 10:07 AM
Did they ever fix the radioactive hay?

Lol yeah they did.
They had to, it had no impact on the actual game :)

XghostzX
12-23-2012, 10:12 AM
I'm not just talking about forgotten bow, I'm also talking about end game.

Bunnyshoota
12-23-2012, 11:14 AM
Don't leave ghost!

Try 51 pvp. That's the only level I do now :)

MightyMicah
12-23-2012, 12:56 PM
Ghost. Here is my solution- (I hope you like it)

We get all end gamers back to 55. Not 56. 55. Then anyone who decides to use glyph/f-bow gets rushed/booted until they conform to our rules.

This is a ridiculous idea, I realize. But wouldn't that be amazing? :D

Other than that, there is absolutely no reason to continue except to be around friends. Pvp gets worse with every update. At this rate PL is on it's way to becoming a legendary pvp failure of a game. I'm with you. I'm constantly hoping for better pvp to no avail. I'm firmly convinced that StS is incapable of balancing pvp.

Deadbite
12-23-2012, 01:27 PM

My iOS keyboard still messes up.... SEWERS FTW!!!

But 56+ is all glyph or fang gear sewer gear is at a disadvantage making it hard to play...

angeldawn
12-23-2012, 02:17 PM

We get all end gamers back to 55. Not 56. 55. Then anyone who decides to use glyph/f-bow gets rushed/booted until they conform to our rules.

Other than that, there is absolutely no reason to continue except to be around friends. Pvp gets worse with every update. At this rate PL is on it's way to becoming a legendary pvp failure of a game. I'm with you. I'm constantly hoping for better pvp to no avail. I'm firmly convinced that StS is incapable of balancing pvp.

I'm down!! Count me in!! It would be fun to lvl new toons together too :)

Randomguy
12-23-2012, 03:19 PM
ya its actualy getting a lil boring, (except forest fight for me)

dudetus
12-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Im going to ask the support to de lvl my main, Ninja to lvl 10 but to keep my elite ring.

azefekie
12-23-2012, 04:04 PM
A lot of old pvpers left because of this (not completely left just other STS games), STS has a lot of awesome games but they're more focused on PVE. I can understand why, that's where they make their money on plat so can't blame em. In reality us devoted pvp players tend to be the ones who stick around the longest and buy more plat then everyone. I moved to AL I'm hoping because it's new it won't be unbalanced, also its class specific gear which i completely agree with. Coming out with 2 new characters for PL was a great addition, but that time could of been spent trying to balance pvp to keep the older players around.

All devoted players will keep playing STS games pretty much no matter what happens. It's just sad to see they never respond to what most of us are playing their games for, and i haven't ever seen a response from a mod or dev, even after i made my thread a while back and PM them to post something to give us any information if they could.

MightyMicah
12-23-2012, 04:20 PM

Yes indeed. It would work too, in theory. But it's very, very wishful thinking. So many pros have left, and everyone else won't believe that it will work. Still. Worth a shot at least. :)

WarTornBird
12-23-2012, 08:35 PM

Im already set up, got my 55 bear in my back pocket, let me know ;)

Flawless
12-23-2012, 09:51 PM
Lol at everyone talking about fbows, pretty sure if not 100% that he's talking about end game.

Deadbite
12-23-2012, 09:53 PM
I got meh 55 burd let's go!

angeldawn
12-23-2012, 11:16 PM
Im already set up, got my 55 bear in my back pocket, let me know ;)

I'll have to make a new Mage. My closest is 56 for farming >.<

I'll get on it soon but prob won't get 55 till after the holiday. I'm away and the ping blows here. I get frustrated and just log off.......

Seminole
12-24-2012, 03:15 AM

End-Game pvp is dead. Dodge has spiraled out of control. They will not fix it, nor will they take any effort into fixing it. It brings them little income and requires to much fixing. Right now i think they are more concentrated in AL.

dudetus
12-24-2012, 03:20 AM
The thing with making noodles is that u won't boil them too much. They will get too soft.

Waug
12-24-2012, 04:43 AM
The thing with making noodles is that u won't boil them too much. They will get too soft.

So ppls please stop boiling it more, it's getting too soft. It's still tasty don't make it total testless.

dudetus
12-24-2012, 05:41 AM
So ppls please stop boiling it more, it's getting too soft. It's still tasty don't make it total testless.

Yes the more u boil it, the more tasteless it becomes.

Waug
12-24-2012, 07:15 AM
But noodles getting boiled more

End-Game pvp is dead. Dodge has spiraled out of control. They will not fix it, nor will they take any effort into fixing it. It brings them little income and requires to much fixing. Right now i think they are more concentrated in AL.

see?

Jugernugetx
12-24-2012, 08:25 AM
i miss the old pvp :p dragon items cost too much (dont even TRY to debate) and its just ... dragon stuff against me and my humania trash :/ why cant the cap be 56? i dont really care for pvp anymore but yes, pvp is different.

dudetus
12-24-2012, 05:13 PM
But noodles getting boiled more

see?

Don't u dare to make my derailment post into constructive convo.

Ubernewber
12-30-2012, 12:36 PM

Because ur awesome and if u left everyone would be sad :o

Ubernewber
12-30-2012, 12:38 PM
They will not fix it, nor will they take any effort into fixing it. It brings them little income and requires to much fixing.

100% correct -.-

XghostzX
12-30-2012, 01:34 PM
I´m going to have to agree with Micah on this one, for it´s probably the best idea I´ve seen so far. But thanks, James, I´ll take that into account with cooking.

Noodleleg
12-30-2012, 01:36 PM
So Uhm, I decided to revisit this thread. Turns out... Guys are cooking my kind. I guess I gotta make the run for it before somebody starts boiling and eating my legs. Sorry, Will, but I'm not in the mood to get eaten by phatties.

dudetus
12-30-2012, 02:38 PM
So Uhm, I decided to revisit this thread. Turns out... Guys are cooking my kind. I guess I gotta make the run for it before somebody starts boiling and eating my legs. Sorry, Will, but I'm not in the mood to get eaten by phatties.

I ate ur uncle. And I'm not fat :(

Noodleleg
12-30-2012, 02:39 PM
I ate ur uncle. And I'm not fat :(

I think one of them had AIDS. Gf.

dudetus
12-30-2012, 02:44 PM
I think one of them had AIDS. Gf.

Is it racist if I say that I ate Uncle Wang?

Zeus
12-30-2012, 04:34 PM
Ghost, when a game isn't fun or doesn't appeal to you anymore, it's time to walk away.

It's the same thing with a gf. The only thing that makes it hard to walk away is the amount of time you committed to it, hence why people want their girlfriends back. It's the same logic applied here.

dudetus
12-30-2012, 05:00 PM
Ghost, when a game isn't fun or doesn't appeal to you anymore, it's time to walk away.

It's the same thing with a gf. The only thing that makes it hard to walk away is the amount of time you committed to it, hence why people want their girlfriends back. It's the same logic applied here.

Or u can just make ur gf into a special buddy. All the fun, no boring discussions or twilight.

TEOKILLO
12-30-2012, 05:19 PM
Ted

MightyMicah
12-30-2012, 05:49 PM
Ted

Dave

(See, I can do it too :D)

Rushorgtfo
12-30-2012, 06:37 PM
How about instead of lvling a char to 55 and try to form a Solution for hopeless Pvp why not just stop playing Pvp? IT TAKES A REAL PRO TO PRESS ONE BUTTON.

KingFu
12-30-2012, 09:37 PM
How about instead of lvling a char to 55 and try to form a Solution for hopeless Pvp why not just stop playing Pvp? IT TAKES A REAL PRO TO PRESS ONE BUTTON.

Waldo's Words of Wisdom^

Delphina
12-30-2012, 10:48 PM
Thread closed. It has really went off topic.