PDA

View Full Version : ~How do you edit your Profile Picture?

Prometric
12-22-2012, 02:14 PM
Hello everyone,

When i'm searching the button to select my own custom Avatar/Profile Picture, that is shown on my posts, I cannot find it! I only find the option; "when you select a custom avatar this one will be deleted". But where can i find that Option then?

I hope you people understand what i mean and I hope you can help me!

Thanks in regards

Traebeles99
12-22-2012, 02:24 PM
I dont get wat u mean :/ could u maybe explain a little further plz. Thx

Skeletonlord
12-22-2012, 02:25 PM
So you want to change your profile picture? This cannot be done on the mobile app, but it may be possible through your device built in Internet browser.

Head to www.spacetimestudios.com, log in, and press "settings" top right.

Once logged in and on the settings page, press "change profile picture". Your picture needs to meet the dimension requirements, and that will be on the profile picture page!

It should all make sense from there! PM me if you have further questions.

C o k e
01-07-2013, 07:39 AM
So you want to change your profile picture? This cannot be done on the mobile app, but it may be possible through your device built in Internet browser.

Head to www.spacetimestudios.com, log in, and press "settings" top right.

Once logged in and on the settings page, press "change profile picture". Your picture needs to meet the dimension requirements, and that will be on the profile picture page!

It should all make sense from there! PM me if you have further questions.

Boom! Well played skele :)

BodMaster
01-07-2013, 09:03 AM
Heads up, this is the AL section. There is a whole separate discussion on the Website/Forum and how it works, through the many stickies to help navigate.

Check it out; http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?29-Websites-and-Forum-Discussion