PDA

View Full Version : Bug Report : Master Assassin over- resistant

Knightbloods
12-22-2012, 04:45 PM
Hellow,

playing on google chrome, on a random computer that has never had any material issues related to arcane legends, i am here to report a possible bug, that i find really uncommon (so its not a material problem).

I was playing with my warrior lvl 16, in RooksNest, when i finnally arrived to the fist of destiny. I solo play, kill the minions and low down the boss' life, when finnally appear the " Master asssassins " . They ARE so resistant, and hard to kill, that i killed the fist of destiny while resisting the assassins attack, and then i ran away.

How can you explain that the minions, that were previously (in the previous version of the game) randomly hard to kill, are now much more resistant and hard to kill then the boss himself (each one of them seem harder to kill then the boss that they are supposed to come with) ?

I was wondering if there were a possible mistake in the program value of resistance for some mobs into the game. During the game, you can clearly fight some normal ennemies, and fall on some isolated cases of mobs with an irrational resistance.

I would mention a possible other example, but probably less obvious. In Travelers' Outpost, the difference beetween the difficulty of the krypts lvl III and lvl IV is extremely wide, and it is for only one main reason, the insane resistance of the mobs into the tomb lvl IV.

Maybe this case is not a bug, but in anyways i prefered to report in case, if i'm right i'll be something good done, if i'm wrong it's not a big deal.

Thanks to Arcane Legends' team for their incredible work. (sorry for the bad english and mistakes, i'm not an english speaker).

Sincerely,

smeagolette
12-22-2012, 05:12 PM
Half my party was able to kill bael while I continued working on the assassins...strange

sirtibby
12-22-2012, 05:43 PM
Haven't done bael since update but I can confirm that the last boss in the tower.... His little blue sidekicks are harder than he is. Illogical.

Deathpunch
12-22-2012, 07:39 PM
Haven't done bael since update but I can confirm that the last boss in the tower.... His little blue sidekicks are harder than he is. Illogical.

They are almost impossible when they both get to shooting at you. That knock back is horrendous.

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

sirtibby
12-22-2012, 07:53 PM

They are almost impossible when they both get to shooting at you. That knock back is horrendous.

I know, right! On my warrior I just put my back to the wall... With my mage and rogue tho if I get their aggro and the boss' or if I'm soloing and trying to kite...

MOTHER OF... Y U NO LET ME RUN AWAY