View Full Version : When will Dev update DL?

Soyip
12-22-2012, 06:35 PM
I see A/P/SL already got updated serveral days ago, but why does DL deserve no update except two new weapons?

I remember the last lvl cap rising was in August so I guess one big update every four months but now I even don't see a XMAS event.

Right now the Dev must be enjoying their holiday and DL won't update in a short time for sure.

Anybody tell me why Dev don't update DL and when will they do so?

I suppose the worst thing is that STS is gonna stop DL server.

Lady_Pebbles
12-22-2012, 08:42 PM
Seems like they're focused on AL since its the latest hot product on the market. SL & DL became the back-drops of AL with PL merely stepping forward with a nice update.

I don't know man, I just think that if they keep this up with more games being released, they won't have time to keep up with the rest. THIS being an example.

Btw this is being discussed in the Announcement's forum, the thread with info on the patch when the new weapons were released.

Unknowable
12-22-2012, 08:52 PM
Got the same question >.< Do they hate DL??Do they like Pl & Al better?? >.< Come On DEV Give DL a HUGE updated ^.^ Dl Deserve It!! ^.^ :)))

Fao
12-22-2012, 09:00 PM
They probably aren't focused on it as much, but I'm sure after they see all these threads with complaints, they will do something about it, or at least I hope they do.

NotTech
12-22-2012, 09:03 PM
It's what they do, milk as much money as they can out of a game then put it on the back burner so they can focus on making another game so they can do the same thing.

Once the revenue from AL dies down they will start making another game and put AL in the same place SL/DL has gone to.

Covert
12-22-2012, 09:04 PM
It's what they do, milk as much money as they can out of a game then put it on the back burner so they can focus on making another game so they can do the same thing.

Once the revenue from AL dies down they will start making another game and put AL in the same place SL/DL has gone to.

they already are working on a new game :chuncky:

NotTech
12-22-2012, 09:09 PM

they already are working on a new game :chuncky:

Really?! I wonder when there gonna make a true mmmorpg and not just another game with the mind numbing grinding to level up like all there other games. I have never played a game like these that require running the same map over and over to level up so they can sell elixers to make money.

Mrsberry
12-23-2012, 08:37 AM
Not sure if I just have faith in the devs but I thought maybe they didnt do a christmas event because the game is more dark and to replace those holidays they would do other events like wintersolstice and any other holiday more on the dark side.

Soyip
12-23-2012, 09:09 AM
Really?! I wonder when there gonna make a true mmmorpg and not just another game with the mind numbing grinding to level up like all there other games. I have never played a game like these that require running the same map over and over to level up so they can sell elixers to make money.

I know a company prefer to focus on a profitable game, but at least there are many players still playing DL! Besides, how can u attract player to spend real money in the game if the game haven't been updated for 4 months!

Soyip
12-23-2012, 09:12 AM
Not sure if I just have faith in the devs but I thought maybe they didnt do a christmas event because the game is more dark and to replace those holidays they would do other events like wintersolstice and any other holiday more on the dark side.

I'm afraid this thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79526-Do-Vampires-Celebrate-Christmas has already got its answer. Vampires don't celebrate XMAS because no XMAS event in DL!

Sam_Arah
12-24-2012, 02:19 AM
update please

Purrfection
12-27-2012, 12:48 PM
Dl is dying a slow and painful death. More and more people are quitting the game. I log on and the streets are dead. Soon it will be dead if they dont update. It seems like STS doesnt care.

Theholyangel
12-27-2012, 01:03 PM
I dont get it. AL is freaking stupid and boring, and they neglect their best game, DL.

gison
12-27-2012, 10:40 PM
I dont get it. AL is freaking stupid and boring, and they neglect their best game, DL.

Na, PL & Sl are the best.

Unknowable
12-28-2012, 12:01 AM

Na, PL & Sl are the best.

Na both of you WRONG ^.^ PL AND SL = BORING !! ;p But dark legend is my favorite Legend game but Al is funner because you get to lvl up and Dark legend is good but NO HUGE UPDATED ;( I can just play ctf ;-( I agree holy with DL is the best game but I LOVE AL Because there a HUGE Updated ;)

Unknowable
12-28-2012, 12:03 AM
Dl is dying a slow and painful death. More and more people are quitting the game. I log on and the streets are dead. Soon it will be dead if they dont update. It seems like STS doesnt care.

True tht ;-( Well i don't go online in dark legend ALOT BECAUSE there no updated >.< When the dev goes back why can't they just updated ;) it can be a surprise :P

Unknowable
12-28-2012, 12:07 AM
update please

agreed ^.^

caabedez
12-28-2012, 08:31 AM
I so agree=.="

Highlander
01-06-2013, 02:38 PM
I think they have shoved a wooden stake thru the heart of this game!!!

Skeokateva
01-09-2013, 05:18 PM
I think they have shoved a wooden stake thru the heart of this game!!!

And ignored our threads too lmao;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Highlander
01-09-2013, 08:10 PM
Oh Yeah that too! :vP:
And ignored our threads too lmao;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

私は真心膠어두운給力afk
01-11-2013, 01:33 AM
AL>PL>SL>DL

the worst is DL

dl_old_timer
01-11-2013, 04:37 AM
so many are disappointed on the devs and it seems like they never care.DL needs a big update. Dont let everyone be called "Old timer" in a sense everyone quit this best mature sts game ever. i want anonymity but i was on DL since start of this game. poors sts, play fair to all sts games.

Sirreed
01-11-2013, 07:29 PM
sad
very sad and I love this game. really dont want to go find another....

LwMark
01-12-2013, 03:49 AM
I dont play DL but you guys should have faith in STS they will give u guys a update soon. And u guys will forget all about the wait for a big update :) but just from forum reading, they neglect SL and DL ALOT more then PL and AL, AL is the newest and they givin it their all, i thought they had diffrwnt teams working on each game.

deanna colvin
01-12-2013, 10:25 AM
Come on sts DO update please..at lv 31for months..loyal players deserve more from you..
I see updates for al,pl,sl, where are ours....getting poed

Unknowable
01-12-2013, 09:32 PM
So there no updated .. Hmmm REALLY HATE Dark legend i see ;-( I guess just say bye to Dark Legend .. No point cause Long Time Player is QUITING !! ;( Want to make Dark Legend the best?? UPDATED ;-)

WinterKate
01-13-2013, 04:49 PM
:( What happened to DL?

Kraoracha
01-14-2013, 05:06 AM
DL will still be nice for a new player for at least a month, and when they have resources available I have faith that STS will do another update, they have to make choices.
I dont think a game maker can keep up with players progress anyway, it takes a lot longer to develop new content then to play it.

BodMaster
01-14-2013, 09:37 AM
All I have to say, is watch out for this in all current games later in the future.

JustG the CEO has already stated they are going to release a new game every 6+ months.

Kraoracha
01-14-2013, 09:47 AM
I am sure that just as with most free games online they depend on players passing by, so coming, playing for a few months to a few years and then move on. Even if you do update a lot a lot of players seem to have a pattern like that. So if they release a new game every 6 months and also update the existing ones every 6 months, it will mean that the players that move from the old games to the new one will be a certain boost at the start, and with an update of the existing games they can return to those as well.

Ladycandyheal
01-14-2013, 09:48 AM
Cinco said he would like to stick with AL and focus on it longer, so hoping any new game is delayed

Kraoracha
01-14-2013, 09:48 AM
I just hope that they can make enough money with the games to also grow along with them, with the number of people working for the company. :)

Anegriv
01-14-2013, 07:51 PM
A dev is viewing this thread :0

Unknowable
01-17-2013, 10:30 PM
hmm I guess dark legend is gonna be GONE ;( First i was on AL Forums and i 99% Positive tht AL Is getting a 3 vs 3 ctf .. Hmm Really No updated for Dark Legend and Al got Loads of updated and New Lvl for them .. REALLY !! Are u serious .. They just had a Updated .. Hmm Nice Job .. Thinking you really hoping for Dark legend to crumble .. Al=Boring but who cares about our IDEA I guess .. I Guess u really don't want Dark Legend players to stay ;( Hmm i guess i be quiting .. BYE !!

mafiainc42
01-18-2013, 03:13 AM
soon i hope

Cahaun
01-21-2013, 10:06 PM
Remember the time they paused the entire development of the SL and PL content to focus only on DL's release, and updated it so frequently that it was a bit crazy on how much content we were getting? Good times.

SL is waiting for you. Welcome to the club.

Rare
01-22-2013, 10:28 AM
Seems like a very strange marketing decisions to hold a 40% off plat sale in a game that is stale and with no update news to be heard of. Just interesting to me. What then is the purpose of the sale?

Kraoracha
01-23-2013, 02:55 AM
Maybe they will not update untill they had a certain amount of income on sales, and this is to get it over the edge, lol

kluu
01-24-2013, 03:29 PM
bump update please

caabedez
01-24-2013, 11:01 PM
Duh dl is the best of Al and Pl pls update!

Cahaun
02-14-2013, 03:11 PM
Let's bump this again

KillaSkillz
02-16-2013, 10:19 AM
AL supposed to get a cap raise and new content next week. That will probably bring them to L26, then maybe a L31 a month or so after that. They are still working on balancing pvp.
Then I would expect DL to get a cap raise. They did it like that in the other games. PL waited for SL, SL waited for DL, DL waits for AL, AL will wait for ?L.

A good question would be when will PL or SL see something actually new given this pattern? PL has a bunch of levels and content compared to SL. I don't see PL needing anything except to please the die hard players. But SL is sitting in an incomplete position. voleria was supposed to be 3 parts, the cap armor set isn't finished, there was a contest a while back to design weapons, and winners were chosen, but items still arent in the game.

I believe from the pattern DL will be next to get an increase once they get enough content into AL.

And heck, DL got the best V-Day event of all the games. the others just got items to buy with plat.

Darkmanic
02-17-2013, 12:56 PM
Im just glad theres pvp to keep me occupied. Im strictly DL beings AL needs a better oS than what my current device provides. DL, in my opinion, has the best community and game play and just plain out keeps me entertained. Hope we get a major update soon none the less.

Elf-Orc-Naga
02-18-2013, 03:28 AM
AL supposed to get a cap raise and new content next week. That will probably bring them to L26, then maybe a L31 a month or so after that. They are still working on balancing pvp.
Then I would expect DL to get a cap raise. They did it like that in the other games. PL waited for SL, SL waited for DL, DL waits for AL, AL will wait for ?L.

A good question would be when will PL or SL see something actually new given this pattern? PL has a bunch of levels and content compared to SL. I don't see PL needing anything except to please the die hard players. But SL is sitting in an incomplete position. voleria was supposed to be 3 parts, the cap armor set isn't finished, there was a contest a while back to design weapons, and winners were chosen, but items still arent in the game.

I believe from the pattern DL will be next to get an increase once they get enough content into AL.

And heck, DL got the best V-Day event of all the games. the others just got items to buy with plat.

OMG very updated and nice observation. Well I feel DL is very different from other legend games and it is good !