PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Kettle or Loki after the patch

Spicy1
12-22-2012, 07:43 PM
As the title says, has anyone seen one since patch? Is it a bug or did people just stop farming those?

Yakiniku
12-23-2012, 05:03 AM
Never seen a Kettle egg, but my only Loki drop came from Elite Village before the expansion. All I've ever gotten since the patch in Elite Village are Wrath and Snaggle.

Royce
12-23-2012, 09:27 AM
I haven't seen any Loki, Kettle or Malison eggs drop or even appear in the CS since the expansion. My guess is they were shoved off the drop table by Snag and Wrath, probably by accident.

primaeva
12-23-2012, 11:36 AM
I haven't seen any Loki, Kettle or Malison eggs drop or even appear in the CS since the expansion. My guess is they were shoved off the drop table by Snag and Wrath, probably by accident.

^ I concur. Could just be terrible RNG, but I did farm Jarl at least 400 times by now, and at least half were with the daily loot elixir. With 5 mobs killed each time, that's 2000+ rolls for that egg.

As for Snag and Wrath, they seem to only come off Jarl, whereas my 2 Lokis had come from the 5-man group. Not sure if they are related.

Spicy1
12-23-2012, 01:37 PM
^ I concur. Could just be terrible RNG, but I did farm Jarl at least 400 times by now, and at least half were with the daily loot elixir. With 5 mobs killed each time, that's 2000+ rolls for that egg.

As for Snag and Wrath, they seem to only come off Jarl, whereas my 2 Lokis had come from the 5-man group. Not sure if they are related.

Loki drops from goblin mobs in elite village. And Snag&Wrath are totally bugged, those should drop only from new bosses in elites. And i fear loki, kettle and malison eggs are also bugged. Been farming like crazy for them with reroll elixir but yet to see one drop.

Royce
12-23-2012, 01:42 PM
Loki drops from goblin mobs in elite village.
Still?

And Snag&Wrath are totally bugged, those should drop only from new bosses in elites. And i fear loki, kettle and malison eggs are also bugged.
G said that's not a bug. They added some of the new drops to the old elite maps to keep people playing them, and Snag and Wrath are dropping from the Jarl as intended.

Spicy1
12-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Still?

G said that's not a bug. They added some of the new drops to the old elite maps to keep people playing them, and Snag and Wrath are dropping from the Jarl as intended.
Oh, ok. Well if that aint a bug then the droprate isnt correct. Got 3 wraths and 1 snag in about 20 jarl runs. And i think Loki should still drop from goblins in elite village. Made this thread to see if anyone else has noticed their disappearance from cs and if anyone has seen them drop after expansion?