PDA

View Full Version : Pause Enhancers

Anegriv
12-22-2012, 07:57 PM
I think that the ability to pause enhancers would be great. For example, if I was waiting for an XP run to form, I could pause it and not waste the precious plat I spent. Another example would be going to help a low level friend and pausing it if I wanted to.

Dreuefesie
12-22-2012, 08:08 PM
I think that the reason that you can't pause enhancers or elixirs in STS games is because if you were using a luck enhancer to re-roll for better loot you could unpause it for the boss. This means that you don't need to use as many elixirs. Which means you spend less plat. Which is bad news for STS.

Although it is a really good idea! I don't think it'd be practical for STS as a business.

You never know though, it could happen?

Anegriv
12-22-2012, 08:14 PM
I think that the reason that you can't pause enhancers or elixirs in STS games is because if you were using a luck enhancer to re-roll for better loot you could unpause it for the boss. This means that you don't need to use as many elixirs. Which means you spend less plat. Which is bad news for STS.

Although it is a really good idea! I don't think it'd be practical for STS as a business.

You never know though, it could happen?

Maybe you could only pause XP enhancers?

ArtofWar
12-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Good idea but i think this is never gonna happen.. they would lose much money..

WarPain WarSpear
12-24-2012, 02:10 AM
You can pause enhancers in the UCS blackstar base automatically while visiting there...

But in current game battles it's kinda' impossible. Anyway that is a right question cuz' u can pause enchancers if u don't use them...

On using enchancers must be used wisely and correct timing!!!

Anegriv
12-24-2012, 12:15 PM
You can pause enhancers in the UCS blackstar base automatically while visiting there...

But in current game battles it's kinda' impossible. Anyway that is a right question cuz' u can pause enchancers if u don't use them...

On using enchancers must be used wisely and correct timing!!!

I know.. It's more of a suggestion than a question :P

WarPain WarSpear
12-25-2012, 06:28 PM
Yea, it was a suggestion