PDA

View Full Version : A Little Bit Something about Warrior Class

N00B
12-23-2012, 12:38 AM
Is it true that many boss skills cannot be interrupted? like troll jump and final boss meteor?
And warriors don't have reliable stuns, and no rediculously high damage output?
I just wanna ask what the hack are we doing in elite maps? I dont suppose we should put 5 points into speed boost then taunt all the enemies and run in circles.
Not to mention I do have 820 armor and 3000 hp. If mages and rogues should be butter, I feel no more than a piece of paper. A paper with low dodge rate...
Should we not at least have some block/parry rate? Or some reliable control skills like stun or fear.
The characteristics of warrior is not obvious at all.

Like it or not, leave your comments below.

ShadowGunX
12-23-2012, 01:38 AM
CS has 20%chance to interrupt windups. one cannot risk it lol. i can take dmg of troll jump bt meteor shower is risky.
Also devs will kno if sme boss skills cant b interrupt. m a poor war nd so cannot withstand sch dmg. (m lvl17 : 2.8k hp with 687 armour) my CS nd windmill knockbcks all bosses. idk mch about sorcerer nd rogues. bt war should horn of renew skill nd CS. :)

itsmagic
12-23-2012, 01:39 AM
The chest splitter has an upgrade thay interrupts enemys wind ups.
And it can knock enemys down, not sure if works on bosses.
Warrior is no fun anymore, tanking with random group cost too much pots.
Most ppl cant even keep their pet happy.

N00B
12-23-2012, 01:57 AM
The chest splitter has an upgrade thay interrupts enemys wind ups.
And it can knock enemys down, not sure if works on bosses.
Warrior is no fun anymore, tanking with random group cost too much pots.
Most ppl cant even keep their pet happy.

I was talking about the chest splitter with upgrade. Btw it cannot strike anything down, but can do a little bit push back with luck.
And I totally agree with you about tank random groups...

N00B
12-23-2012, 01:59 AM
CS has 20%chance to interrupt windups. one cannot risk it lol. i can take dmg of troll jump bt meteor shower is risky.
Also devs will kno if sme boss skills cant b interrupt. m a poor war nd so cannot withstand sch dmg. (m lvl17 : 2.8k hp with 687 armour) my CS nd windmill knockbcks all bosses. idk mch about sorcerer nd rogues. bt war should horn of renew skill nd CS. :)

the description says that CS has 100% interruption but 20% disorient the enemies.
I dont know about how disorientation works, but it seems that it can never interrupt meteor and troll jump and some other boss skills.
I gave up CS for skyward smash, because CS is quite useless in the new elite maps.

Tilax
12-23-2012, 02:13 AM
Same here I thnk CS is quite useless for me too.

ShadowGunX
12-23-2012, 02:15 AM
the description says that CS has 100% interruption but 20% disorient the enemies.
I dont know about how disorientation works, but it seems that it can never interrupt meteor and troll jump and some other boss skills.
I gave up CS for skyward smash, because CS is quite useless in the new elite maps.

lol? 100%? lemme see d description in AL again
ok its nt 100% interrupt lol. lemme become lvl20 nd then lemme hav good gears then i will look into it

ShadowGunX
12-23-2012, 02:35 AM
skyward smash doesnt stunt bosses while cs atleast interrupts smeone. so i m sticking with CS

Energizeric
12-23-2012, 03:00 AM
Elite bosses are hard. Very hard. I'm a sorcerer and I usually die at least a few times at the last boss with the meteor shower. But if they weren't so hard then more people would farm them and then elite chests would not be worth that much, so it would all even out in the end as you would have to do 10 runs to raise the same value in drops that you can get in one run now. So in the end, it all evens out.

Lightningspeed
12-23-2012, 04:54 AM
CS does have a 100% chance to interrupt windups, but it isn't applicable to all bosses..

N00B
12-23-2012, 05:47 AM
What I think is that there should be some changes in the future updates.

TotalMassacre
12-23-2012, 08:48 AM
Can anyone confirm if the Staggering Blow skill cancel works on Elite Jarl? I hit 20 and decided to take a break and try my first elite map, so I reskilled to cancel his attacks, but it didn't seem to do so. It may have been bad timing on my part, because I haven't done any elite bosses before.

N00B
12-23-2012, 09:41 AM
Can anyone confirm if the Staggering Blow skill cancel works on Elite Jarl? I hit 20 and decided to take a break and try my first elite map, so I reskilled to cancel his attacks, but it didn't seem to do so. It may have been bad timing on my part, because I haven't done any elite bosses before.

cs with staggering blow does interrupt Jarl's windup. maybe it's just your timing. so you are good at Jarl's.
Some bosses in dead city maps do not give a damn about your cs.

sirtibby
12-23-2012, 10:40 AM

cs with staggering blow does interrupt Jarl's windup. maybe it's just your timing. so you are good at Jarl's.
Some bosses in dead city maps do not give a damn about your cs.

This. Learn which bosses you can and can't interrupt on. I do swear by CS for most of them.