PDA

View Full Version : Lord Mardrom's death cutscene = dead player

Wizard_Mike
12-23-2012, 01:49 AM
When I took down Lord Mardrom for the first time, I watched the little cut scene all the way through. When it was over, I discovered had died while the cutscenes was playing. Those two mages that help Mardrom out had killed me.

I didn't expect to get killed like that while I couldn't see what was going on. Luckily I'm not trying to go for a zero death characters, but it still kind of blows. I think you guys should set the cutscene's trigger to happen once all the mosters in the area are clear, not only the main one. Having a cutscene pop up during combat is pretty harsh!

CMX
12-23-2012, 06:40 PM
I noticed that when I was soloing with my warrior for the first time. That cutscene can be a killer for zero death toon! Luckily I skip watching that cutscene because I knew the fight is not over yet. (mages are still not dead)

There is also another quest, the boss is already out attacking before you knew it. These need to be fix.

Wizard_Mike
12-23-2012, 11:42 PM
Yeah, I should have known better, but I'm so used to the action stopping/pausing when cutscenes kick in with so many other games that I didn't even think about it. I was just like "Yay! Got him! Ooh look, cutscene...". Lol.

Duflie
12-24-2012, 12:32 AM
Not sure if this is the last boss or not, still new to expansion. Anyways, the last elite map, they should fix the little animation for the boss that appear everytime u die. I die several time trying to kill elite boss then everytime i respawn, my camera zooms into the boss then out. It's not big deal but kinda gets on my nerves.

Energizeric
12-24-2012, 04:35 AM
Not sure if this is the last boss or not, still new to expansion. Anyways, the last elite map, they should fix the little animation for the boss that appear everytime u die. I die several time trying to kill elite boss then everytime i respawn, my camera zooms into the boss then out. It's not big deal but kinda gets on my nerves.

I thought this was really cool. Awsome graphics!!

DataPunk
12-24-2012, 05:43 AM
Well it was cool the first 10 times but you cant skip it. :(