PDA

View Full Version : IrishSinner Sorercer Stats

Irishsin
12-23-2012, 03:30 AM

primaeva
12-23-2012, 11:38 AM
Hey, it's the guy who bought 100000 Shiloh eggs and got rich with them. :)

EldestCollection
12-23-2012, 12:43 PM
Hey, it's the guy who bought 100000 Shiloh eggs and got rich with them. :)
Wow that was a Big risk, lots of money to begin with hmm?

Fao
12-23-2012, 12:45 PM
Those stats are outrageous!!! How'd you get them so high?!

csyui
12-23-2012, 01:28 PM
nice

Nightarcher
12-23-2012, 02:58 PM
Niiiice! Now just get Colton :P

Energizeric
12-23-2012, 06:28 PM
He's full INT and also maxed out passive INT with +25. So he's a bit lacking on actual skill points, but got really good stats.

ShadowGunX
12-24-2012, 01:14 AM
1.5hp with 527armour only?. u should hav 600+ armour nd 2k hp around :-)

primaeva
12-24-2012, 02:26 AM
Wow that was a Big risk, lots of money to begin with hmm?

No. A few days ago, there was a bug that allowed you to acquire as many Haunt pets as you wanted in a short period of time. Shilohs burst out on the market until they reached a low of 20k (so you can imagine 60+ listings).

A hotfix took care of it eventually, but the listings belonging to Irishsinner remained. I'm pretty sure if some dev bothers to read this, there will be some repercussion, but meh.

Vystirch
12-24-2012, 02:38 AM
Nice post guildy. Glad you actually posted this.

Nightarcher
12-24-2012, 12:38 PM
He's full INT and also maxed out passive INT with +25. So he's a bit lacking on actual skill points, but got really good stats.

Spending 5 points on passives still leaves plenty of room for upgrading 4 active skills up to near their full potential. :)

Energizeric
12-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Spending 5 points on passives still leaves plenty of room for upgrading 4 active skills up to near their full potential. :)

Sure, I could be wrong, but I think most players went a little further on skills and a little less on passives at this point. I did 18 points in skills. I think at this early point in the game skill points are more powerful than passives for the most part. Obviously later on we will all have many more passives allocated.

gundamsone
12-25-2012, 08:22 AM
whats better 25 int or 5% dmg?

and buy my colten egg if u wanna max out:P

Khahl
12-26-2012, 04:07 PM
I've tested both +25INT and the +5% damage and it's definitely far better to go for the INT at this level. It provides quite a lot more damage than just 5%, even on a full-int spec!

Energizeric
12-27-2012, 11:52 PM
I've tested both +25INT and the +5% damage and it's definitely far better to go for the INT at this level. It provides quite a lot more damage than just 5%, even on a full-int spec!

It also gives you extra Mana, which we all know is useful as well. I hate having to use mana pots so often.

Yuri Ramos
12-28-2012, 05:11 AM
pretty high dps which sacrificed HP. 1500 is too low. will not be a good pvp build imo

Delirium
12-28-2012, 04:06 PM
There is no PvP yet.. why do people keep saying that? Why would he spec for PvP when it's not in the game yet? Haha..

..and I think 1500 hp is just fine for a mage. I have around 1500hp and I have no issues in elites.. just gotta learn to use your skills properly.

Also, like Nightarcher said, at level 21 with 5 points in a passive, that still leaves plenty of points left to get 4 skills and all the upgrades you need.

Yuri Ramos
12-28-2012, 08:52 PM
judging by the number of deaths, looks like he dies a lot at 380. my 2.1k hp mage only limited me to 261dps coz i figured theres no use having good firepower when ur dead in a second. And yes, its very important to learn how to time your skills, especially in elite mode.

Bless
12-28-2012, 09:11 PM
judging by the number of deaths, looks like he dies a lot at 380. my 2.1k hp mage only limited me to 261dps coz i figured theres no use having good firepower when ur dead in a second. And yes, its very important to learn how to time your skills, especially in elite mode. You should also take a gander on top on the deaths.

Nice goin bro! Get colton!

TheHobbit
12-30-2012, 02:06 AM
..and I think 1500 hp is just fine for a mage. I have around 1500hp and I have no issues in elites.. just gotta learn to use your skills properly.

Totally agree with this, its all about skills. I have farmed elite village, with company and guildies, using EPIC gears, worked just fine with the help of skills.

Nice goin bro! Get colton!

He got it already, congrats.

Vystirch
12-30-2012, 04:25 PM
judging by the number of deaths, looks like he dies a lot at 380. my 2.1k hp mage only limited me to 261dps coz i figured theres no use having good firepower when ur dead in a second. And yes, its very important to learn how to time your skills, especially in elite mode.

Btw the best players no when to die :p

Melodicdeath
01-08-2013, 12:41 PM
Its been a long journey since the beginning of AL for my mage. He's undergone much experimentation which various builds and I've concluded this:
1) Pure Int is the way to go~ its a give and take relationship, your HP go down, but what's important to me personally, as a mage, has gone up.
2) Maxed out fireball,health,galeforce, 1 pt in timeclock~ from my experience this is a force to reckon with when it comes to large mobs, I can heal the entire party effectively, whilst causing mass area damage to weaken a mob. Mages are an assisting class, don't have any high expectations of me tanking, but rest assured Ill cover your butt and keep you alive :)
3) Maxed out int passives~ I've reaped further benefits from this, of which I'm thankful for. The more int I have> less mana pots I use :D
4) Demonlord is for aesthetics.....I know, the season 1 set ( Demonologist) doesn't have the lustre it once did. But its more cost effective and yields impressive stats, bottom line.
5) Colton is an amazing assest to you, aquire him :) Max out your stats completely with this pet ( I, myself, am about 2 weeks away from Colton, but I've taken a liking to Wrathjaw in lieu of Colton for the meantime)

I will continue to learn and grow and enjoy my time as a mage. Ill continue to strive to be the best I can be, pass on knowledge I obtain to help others, and have fun :)