PDA

View Full Version : Ppl trying to destroy my reputation

wammm
12-23-2012, 05:54 AM
This is getting worst i guess .. there's a lot of pms coming to me these past days saying I did scam, I did Rush , I did fraud , I did cheat etc. etc. At first I was not paying attention on that but some ppl (esp some merches) tries to destroy me and my reputation as a player because of their insecurities. I've seen so many posers of mine with my name in it and telling others they're wammm and suddenly do rude things. I was here to enjoy the game but Idk why the game hates me.
Anyway, I want you to share this thing happened to me, I left my former guild PL hunters cause I'm not happy with the ppl in it since AL comes so I'm vagabond now.Guildless.Ofcourse I joined diff guilds in PL to know whats the "BEST" guild to join but this happened to me one time. I left one guild and said gdbye properly and I just heard some members and officers of that guild joined forces to report me of scamming and I was like WTF. They know I didnt do something but they are so rude to me like that and I just dont understand. But ill tell you this my haters I wont stop on what im doing right now, continue hating and lets see what you can get. I have some friends out there anyway.And this i add, if you are trying to report make sure you add proofs in it ! This is getting stressful already.

Another thing. (Regardless of the topic)
I would like to ask a simple question.
DEVS, WHERE ARE YOU?

I have read most posts of ppl on forums(PL) stating with their diff problems but you didnt have any acts at all or just a simple reply. Are you stucked up already with your latest game AL ? We need some attention too.

This game is getting worst!

Chiti
12-23-2012, 06:34 AM
Hey dude, don't worry if your not a scammer chil! DEVS always want a proof! And if you want to try a guild, legion is the sweetest! :)

Unxtoxic
12-23-2012, 07:17 AM
don't worry wam i know who you are your just a pro player and gotta love them haters!

@chiti lol got kicked out that guild because someone told me I wasn't good enough.

adis
12-23-2012, 07:23 AM
Dont worry wammm. My advice is announce that your IGNs are
1. (Name)
2. (Name)
*continues*
And then when anyone want to check if its you, they will see "oh, this is the real wammm" or "hey he is an imposter"."

JaytB
12-23-2012, 07:39 AM
Another thing. (Regardless of the topic)
I would like to ask a simple question.
DEVS, WHERE ARE YOU?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=80056

Waug
12-23-2012, 09:46 AM
I just wondering what would you do with your so called reputation, btw.

Delphina
12-23-2012, 10:14 AM
Wammm,
The forums are not the place to discuss matters like this. If you feel you are being harassed in game please contact support. We are currently on vacation until January 2nd and will get to your request as soon as we can. I am going to close this thread. Please pm me with any questions.