PDA

View Full Version : Another Thread About DL Need A Other Updated :)

Unknowable
12-23-2012, 01:46 PM
Lots of people think it's not fair Dark Legend Don't Get A Updated (I'm one of them) >.< Well here wht i think ..

Dark Legend is spooky and Christmas is joyful but think of this We should get a Spooky Christmas ^.^ Since were vampires .. We should get a HUGE Updated since it be fair ^.^ Lots of people is quiting BECAUSE Dark Legend is getting BORING >.< People will stay have something fun to do :) Well getting 2 new weapons and snow on the STREET Which just shows tht you barely try to make it fun of us .. YOU CAN DO BETTER THEN THIS ;(( It just sad and on dark legend .. We just do pvp if were on lvl 31 and i LOVE CTF but now im getting litterly BORED D: 4real Make A Huge Updated Like PL And Al ^.^ Were waiting for the UPDATED !!

It can be like tht show BUT with vampires ^.^

Sam_Arah
12-24-2012, 02:19 AM
looking forward to any updates myself

Justg
12-24-2012, 07:31 AM
Hey folks, these are all great ideas, but unfortunately we won't be adding anything else to the games this year. We have all gone home to spend the holidays with our families, hope you all have a very happy holiday season as well!

Cheers,

- g

Rothschild
12-24-2012, 08:35 AM
Would love a Christmas or New Years surprise but either way hope you all have a great holiday with your families.

Soyip
12-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Hey folks, these are all great ideas, but unfortunately we won't be adding anything else to the games this year. We have all gone home to spend the holidays with our families, hope you all have a very happy holiday season as well!

Cheers,

- g

Thx n i know no update this year for sure, but, any tips of the date of the next big update?

Unknowable
12-24-2012, 02:10 PM

Cheers,

- g

This is really disappointing >.<

Shaocalur
12-26-2012, 01:32 AM
But updates are fun D:

Unknowable
12-26-2012, 02:02 AM
But updates are fun D:

Yep ^.^