PDA

View Full Version : Issues with revive

Reiinfahl
12-23-2012, 04:37 PM
Is it just me or does revive not work every now and then? I was running with a squad earlier and two of my teammates were down about 10m apart, I stood between them and cast revive and nothing happened. I got the animation, but no res aura appeared around them, while they just kept yelling to be revived. Just wondering, feedback appreciated.

gison
12-23-2012, 07:15 PM
It didn't reach them.

Racosai
01-14-2013, 02:57 AM
Yeah, it looks like you need to add more skill points your revive to spread the range. :excitement:

ralphlouis_fever
06-07-2013, 11:23 PM
it didn't reach them.agree.

Uzii
06-08-2013, 12:24 PM
I once stood on a dead body and revive didnt work there was animation but thats all. u cant really say "i didnt reach him" :D

ralphlouis_fever
06-08-2013, 08:24 PM
I once stood on a dead body and revive didnt work there was animation but thats all. u cant really say "i didnt reach him" :D

Or ..... The thingy is blocking the two of u........... Example. Man. Tree. Man.

Mitchturbo
06-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Or ..... The thingy is blocking the two of u........... Example. Man. Tree. Man.

It use to be like that with the corridors in Volaria. Rev right next to the dead guy but because they were 'a little' to the side opening of a new tunnel junction, it wouldn't register.

Uzii
06-11-2013, 01:27 PM
It use to be like that with the corridors in Volaria. Rev right next to the dead guy but because they were 'a little' to the side opening of a new tunnel junction, it wouldn't register.

it could be that i dont really remember. but was quite funny. nor me nor that guy knew whats going on lol. was standing on him and nothing. that poor guy needed to respw at the end.

Fluttershai
02-17-2014, 06:04 AM
It's lag.

No matter how good/bad the connection is, there's a pre-destined lag. If you dual device you'll notice this.

e.g.
Walk using one device
On other device will have brief delay before that char moves

Hence when you use the skill when you seem to be in range, you are actually "out" of the effective range.

Try running in range of the dead player, stop or make sure you're in range for at least 1 second, and use rev.

e5c4p3artist
07-07-2014, 07:23 PM
I see the same thing sometimes. Just a couple of days ago most recently. Standing right on the dead guy, nothing blocking, the revive animation only surrounds me and does not surround the dead guy.

I agree there is a bug in the system somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAK Vader
07-07-2014, 08:29 PM
Epic necro guys ._. Jk xD as late as the post may be a useful thread must stay useful :)

Jblazer
07-07-2014, 10:58 PM
Epic necro guys ._. Jk xD as late as the post may be a useful thread must stay useful :)

Preach xD

e5c4p3artist
07-08-2014, 01:20 PM
Well this thread is about reviving the dead, after all. :)

Jblazer
07-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Well this thread is about reviving the dead, after all. :)

ooh daz punny

Carcinogen
07-08-2014, 11:14 PM
The Revive. The one and only skill looked up to by every class.

Jblazer
07-08-2014, 11:51 PM
The Revive. The one and only skill looked up to by every class.

what bout heals though

Remiem
07-11-2014, 10:40 AM
Very interesting issue. Could you give us some more details, like what map you were in, what if anything you were doing before the revive? It would also help to know what device and OS you're on.

Jblazer
07-11-2014, 06:46 PM
Very interesting issue. Could you give us some more details, like what map you were in, what if anything you were doing before the revive? It would also help to know what device and OS you're on.

Good to see you actively on our forums <3

Doframingo
08-25-2014, 05:39 PM
Is it just me or does revive not work every now and then? I was running with a squad earlier and two of my teammates were down about 10m apart, I stood between them and cast revive and nothing happened. I got the animation, but no res aura appeared around them, while they just kept yelling to be revived. Just wondering, feedback appreciated.

U checked if ur rev skill only have 1 point?

Jblazer
09-26-2014, 09:19 PM
U checked if ur rev skill only have 1 point?

I has 6 on it XD