PDA

View Full Version : the greatest pvp player of all time

kpayne
12-23-2012, 05:01 PM
I just want to take the time to congrats to the best pvp player in history. Lekraen not only is he the hardest one to beat in sl. He is also the most skilled player of all time. Even when rushed he still finds away to elimate all enemies. Hes beating lvl 46 players when he was only a 43 at the time. Words cant explain how awesome Lek is. You just have to see it your self. Now lets take a moment to give a round of applause of Lek. No one even comes close. Hes the MJ of sl with out a jersey

Cephei
12-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Wow iekraen u finally made urself a forum account. Welcome

gison
12-23-2012, 05:07 PM
Lol, congratulating yourself. Bravo. You're a pro.

I'm still better.

I'm like MJ/Kobe/Shaq/James/Durant, etc. of SL with a jersey.

You're like the "Laflare" of the new gen.

I've seen wayyyyyy better ops than you, including me, yes I'm cocky.

Only reason you're good: *No reasons*

Cus u ain't!

Well, welcome to the forums buddy. Nice way to make people to notice you, by *ahem* being cocky?

kpayne
12-23-2012, 05:14 PM
Their is no number higher than 1. Im the best player and have beaten you and anyone reading this post. Just remember when I leave the highest rank anyone will be able to achieve is 2nd place. Because their will never be a sl player before me. King Lek forever -_-

iAmPain
12-23-2012, 05:14 PM
You made me Lol so hard xP

This reminds me of the time this dude,

Ragequitted after being beaten to a pulp by the mob.

---
Agh, now i have to watch my hands again.

So Dirty.

Nihiliste
12-23-2012, 05:16 PM
Sounds like Ephesius's brother.

gison
12-23-2012, 05:26 PM

Or it is him :O
what has this world come into!?!

ArtofWar
12-23-2012, 05:32 PM

Tyvm for the laugh! xD

javier995
12-23-2012, 05:42 PM
If you're as pro as you say, answer a few questions for me.

1) Why are your stats hidden?
2) Why hasn't anyone told me to fight you?
3) Why do you say you've beaten anyone reading this post, if you haven't fought all of us?
4) Why are these guys laughing at you?
But most importantly ....
5) Why aren't you on anyone's list of the best pvpers ever?

These are rhetorical questions of course, in other words I already know the answer. It's simple, you're just letting your pink set go to your head.

Don't call yourself the best if you're not :)

ArtofWar
12-23-2012, 06:08 PM
If you're as pro as you say, answer a few questions for me.

1) Why are your stats hidden?
2) Why hasn't anyone told me to fight you?
3) Why do you say you've beaten anyone reading this post, if you haven't fought all of us?
4) Why are these guys laughing at you?
But most importantly ....
5) Why aren't you on anyone's list of the best pvpers ever?

These are rhetorical questions of course, in other words I already know the answer. It's simple, you're just letting your pink set go to your head.

Don't call yourself the best if you're not :)
1) because they are too good.. everybody would call him a cheater when they would see them..
2) because he would own you and your ego would be after a PvP match with him as little as mine when i PvP *cough* selfdiss *cough*
3) he fought us all.. he has over 100 chars so you have fought one for sure..
4) because he told us to do this or he would continue with spawn killing us all at the same time
5) because he just started with PvPing one day ago and he can already own all of us

P.S. remember.. he is the pro..

Spyce
12-23-2012, 06:10 PM
Swag...

Worship
12-23-2012, 06:16 PM
Their is no number higher than 1.

Uhh.. yes there is.. theres 2,3,4,5,6,7 etc.

javier995
12-23-2012, 06:39 PM
1) because they are too good.. everybody would call him a cheater when they would see them..
2) because he would own you and your ego would be after a PvP match with him as little as mine when i PvP *cough* selfdiss *cough*
3) he fought us all.. he has over 100 chars so you have fought one for sure..
4) because he told us to do this or he would continue with spawn killing us all at the same time
5) because he just started with PvPing one day ago and he can already own all of us

P.S. remember.. he's is the pro..

Ty for answering them Art :)

gison
12-23-2012, 06:41 PM
Dis thred so funni

quanebo
12-23-2012, 06:43 PM
this thread made my day xD

quanebo
12-23-2012, 06:46 PM
btw u do realize that even I pwned u on my op..? and im not even an endgame pvper :)

ArtofWar
12-23-2012, 06:54 PM
btw u do realize that even I pwned u on my op..? and im not even an endgame pvper :)

Twinks forever! *high 5* :P

gison
12-23-2012, 06:55 PM
Ya! Twinking while killing Quan FTW!

Mrbananaz
12-23-2012, 07:21 PM
Twinks forever! *high 5* :P

no high five for me? :(

ArtofWar
12-23-2012, 07:27 PM
no high five for me? :(

*high five* really need to start again with twinking btw o.o

kpayne
12-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Say what you want but remember this. I am reason the why ppl lock their rooms because they are afraid of me. I am the best player period and if you have not faced me yet its either because I was busy beating someone else at the time or logged off. All questions can be answered in pvp at any given time if you doubt the king
I know just as spacetime knows that Lek is a monster in pvp. A problem non of you can solve. When great players reach the top its only a matter of time when I look down the mountain I will see you noobs trying to take my number one spot but sorry I not only made to the top im in a class of my own so you other contenders can fight over who is the best after me. I said what I had to say its no need for me to reply anymore I knew this would happen. But im not the first or the last it happens to all great contenders in every sport. To my fans ty and the ones who want to be like me just keep it up and maybe one day you will be as good and awesome as Lek

ArtofWar
12-23-2012, 07:57 PM
Say what you want but remember this. I am reason why ppl lock their rooms because they are afraid of me. I am the best player period and if you have not faced me yet its either because I was busy beating someone else at the time. All questions can be answered in pvp at any given time
I know just as spacetime knows that Lek is a monster in pvp. A problem non of can solve. When great players reach the top its only a matter of time when I look down the mountain I will see you noobs trying to take my number one spot but sorry I not only made to the top im in a class of my own so you other contenders can fight over who is the best after me. I said what I had to say its no need for me to reply anymore I knew this would happen. But im not the first or the last it happens to all great contenders in every sport. To my fans ty and the ones who want to be like me just keep it up and maybe one day you will be as good and awesome as Lek

You just made my night bro! xD

quanebo
12-23-2012, 08:09 PM
Say what you want but remember this. I am reason the why ppl lock their rooms because they are afraid of me. I am the best player period and if you have not faced me yet its either because I was busy beating someone else at the time or logged off. All questions can be answered in pvp at any given time if you doubt the king
I know just as spacetime knows that Lek is a monster in pvp. A problem non of you can solve. When great players reach the top its only a matter of time when I look down the mountain I will see you noobs trying to take my number one spot but sorry I not only made to the top im in a class of my own so you other contenders can fight over who is the best after me. I said what I had to say its no need for me to reply anymore I knew this would happen. But im not the first or the last it happens to all great contenders in every sport. To my fans ty and the ones who want to be like me just keep it up and maybe one day you will be as good and awesome as Lek

ok sir. everyone load the shotguns! its noob season :3

iRusher
12-23-2012, 08:10 PM
Then why'd i beat you with full health with my engi earlier?

quanebo
12-23-2012, 08:10 PM
Ya! Twinking while killing Quan FTW!

woohooo!

iRusher
12-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Their is no number higher than 1. Im the best player and have beaten you and anyone reading this post. Just remember when I leave the highest rank anyone will be able to achieve is 2nd place. Because their will never be a sl player before me. King Lek forever -_-

I've beat you with full health on my com, and on my engi. By the way your grammar is horrible.

ArtofWar
12-23-2012, 08:40 PM
I've beat you with full health on my com, and on my engi. By the way your grammar is horrible.

wat do ya men whit "yor gremmer is hurribl" ???? o.O

iRusher
12-23-2012, 08:41 PM

wat do ya men whit "yor gremmer is hurribl" ???? o.O

Idk

gison
12-23-2012, 08:44 PM
Idk

I, Gison, is by far the best pvper in com/op.
Not too sure bout engi.

javier995
12-23-2012, 08:53 PM
I, Gison, is by far the best pvper in com/op.
Not too sure bout engi.

Lets put that to the test?:D

You vs Lek!

quanebo
12-23-2012, 08:56 PM

You vs Lek!

ima have to see dis :) gison if u lose...LOL

Mrbananaz
12-23-2012, 09:11 PM
ima have to see dis :) gison if u lose...LOL

ikr, tht would make my day..gis u betta start practicing again! its a reason to get on my main again!

Mrbananaz
12-23-2012, 09:12 PM
*high five* really need to start again with twinking btw o.o

i deleted my l20 accs (including engitwink) only kept mrbananaz missbananaz magicbananaz and bananazcares.. so if u meant anything other than l10 or l15, sorry

ArtofWar
12-23-2012, 09:46 PM
i deleted my l20 accs (including engitwink) only kept mrbananaz missbananaz magicbananaz and bananazcares.. so if u meant anything other than l10 or l15, sorry

I just meant lvl15 :3 but probably i'll create a lvl10 and lvl20 soon. :3

Deadbite
12-23-2012, 09:50 PM
Threads like this cause people to gain negative kdrs ahem spawn killing.. ;)

Zaonabiuibil
12-23-2012, 10:05 PM
Best PvPer hmm...

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

gison
12-23-2012, 10:16 PM
Best PvPer hmm...

-------------------

Yes, Ty Zao, I'm so pro I have I need a meme as a proof that I'm that pro.

quanebo
12-23-2012, 10:32 PM
best part bout this thread is now since he posted hes gonna get farmed for a long time by the real pros :3

gison
12-23-2012, 10:42 PM
best part bout this thread is now since he posted hes gonna get farmed for a long time by the real pros :3

I think we all know noone gives a p00p bout that. ;)

Except me.. :o

iRusher
12-23-2012, 10:53 PM
So true

ShadowGunX
12-24-2012, 12:12 AM
i bet gison nd javi can pop out this loud Lek in sec. Lek is overconfident nd his bragging too mch :-P

Mrbananaz
12-24-2012, 03:21 AM
I just want to take the time to congrats to the best pvp player in history. Lekraen not only is he the hardest one to beat in sl. He is also the most skilled player of all time. Even when rushed he still finds away to elimate all enemies. Hes beating lvl 46 players when he was only a 43 at the time. Words cant explain how awesome Lek is. You just have to see it your self. Now lets take a moment to give a round of applause of Lek. No one even comes close. Hes the MJ of sl with out a jersey

1. why are you talking in third person?
2. who (other than you) tell you this crap?
3. if your kdr isnt even blocked, why are you showing us it blocked?
4.you're more cocky than me, and thats hard to do B)

Luvaria
12-24-2012, 03:56 AM
Not sure if anyone pointed it out...
But it's a failure of a screenie, it's clearly of himself since there's the Edit/Respec buttons on the page. xD
Not sure what to think when I see these threads. Some of them are full of flaming, etc. but this one is just hilarious, so thanks, guys!

ShadowGunX
12-24-2012, 06:24 AM
.......Because their will never be a sl player before me. King Lek forever -_-

lol even he forgot his toon name. its iekraen nt lekraen ;P

ArtofWar
12-24-2012, 06:59 AM
1. why are you talking in third person?
2. who (other than you) tell you this crap?
3. if your kdr isnt even blocked, why are you showing us it blocked?
4.you're more cocky than me, and thats hard to do B)

1. because he is the pro
2. everybody because he would spawn kill us all if we wouldn't do that
3. because it is too good.. most of us would call him a farmer noob after seeing it..
4. so true xD

gison
12-24-2012, 07:28 AM
Not sure if anyone pointed it out...
But it's a failure of a screenie, it's clearly of himself since there's the Edit/Respec buttons on the page. xD
Not sure what to think when I see these threads. Some of them are full of flaming, etc. but this one is just hilarious, so thanks, guys!

Yea, I said that on my first post lol.

gison
12-24-2012, 07:28 AM
i bet gison nd javi can pop out this loud Lek in sec. Lek is overconfident nd his bragging too mch :-P

So true, so true.

kpayne
12-24-2012, 09:25 AM
I know you people are thinking "why is IEKRAEN (alias name Lek aka the people's champ) posting all this stuff about him being the greatest SL player of all time we know this already. He's destroyed us left and right some times even killed two pvp players in the same match we've seen the proof of how awesome he is". I know you guys know this as well as me and im not not being cocky nor overconfident. I just saying what's on you guys minds since you dont want to admit it. IRUSHER, GIBSON, QUANEBO, JAVIER I have three words for all of you WAY TO EASY!!!. Look when I started playing pvp I was just playing for fun. I didnt mean to create all of this tension with players mad at me because I kept beating you noobs over and over. Don't compare me to laflare. that's like comparing an Atari to PS3 seeing how I beat him many times with the best pvp com in SL ORADREKIE. Once again as I said before I'm not hard to find. You all know exactly where you locate me if you dare to get destroyed. The sooner you realize this the sooner you're deaths will decrease. I'm the new NEO and SL is my Matrix

Matutd
12-24-2012, 10:16 AM
Just to bring this around to a more serious manner, the best I've ever seen are boejangles and zaltiar. I'm not sure if either still play, but both were incredible.

Phantasm0162
12-24-2012, 10:17 AM
Why are pvp threads funnier than general discussion im crackin the fuq up laughin bro!

quanebo
12-24-2012, 10:24 AM
I know you people are thinking "why is IEKRAEN (alias name Lek aka the people's champ) posting all this stuff about him being the greatest SL player of all time we know this already. He's destroyed us left and right some times even killed two pvp players in the same match we've seen the proof of how awesome he is". I know you guys know this as well as me and im not not being cocky nor overconfident. I just saying what's on you guys minds since you dont want to admit it. IRUSHER, GIBSON, QUANEBO, JAVIER I have three words for all of you WAY TO EASY!!!. Look when I started playing pvp I was just playing for fun. I didnt mean to create all of this tension with players mad at me because I kept beating you noobs over and over. Don't compare me to laflare. that's like comparing an Atari to PS3 seeing how I beat him many times with the best pvp com in SL ORADREKIE. Once again as I said before I'm not hard to find. You all know exactly where you locate me if you dare to get destroyed. The sooner you realize this the sooner you're deaths will decrease. I'm the new NEO and SL is my Matrix

destroying everyone to u=getting destroyed. irusher is da bes com :) gison n javi are just beasts at pvp. im a noob, but at least i can still pwn u easy so i would shut up before u get farmed for life kid ;) oh and btw its gison not gibson :D

quanebo
12-24-2012, 10:27 AM
Why are pvp threads funnier than general discussion im crackin the fuq up laughin bro!

ikr lot of new pvpers are sooooo cocky lol. i just LOVE wen ppl call themselves the "king of pvp" or "best ever" then they get pwned bad xD

Piosidon
12-24-2012, 10:33 AM
Come to PL, like no one plays SL anymore

iRusher
12-24-2012, 10:34 AM

Thanks, I would love to beat you with full hp again:)

Seiyen
12-24-2012, 10:57 AM
Dafaq!
Made my day..
On a side note- nice meme zao

Cephei
12-24-2012, 11:06 AM
Meybi u bes op but mi r bes com.
Miit meh in a huor ingaym. I wunt fyt u.

javier995
12-24-2012, 11:08 AM
Oh he's Ora ? That explains a lot.

gison
12-24-2012, 12:09 PM

No Javi he's Auronn t(-_-t)

gison
12-24-2012, 12:12 PM
Lol, if I was still into SL, I'd so fight you anyday :o, but I'm not.

Because no more pros play SL anymore, they moved on.

So call yourself a pro all you want, no one still cares because mostly ever "pro" I know has moved on.

Some go to AL, Dl, and Pl.

Soooooo "Idc Idc, I'm Gison"- Gison.

And I know some people will read my previous posts and say "wow this guy totally cares" or something to tht matter, buttttt idc idc I'm Gison.

kpayne
12-24-2012, 12:25 PM
So I typed my com ORADREKIE in the search icon today and what did I see? So theirs been some talk about my com on another thread about me being the biggest rusher and noobs wanting me banned from sl a few months ago hmmm. That noob Jav was apart of that thread. That explains youre comet "oh he's ora". Wow people want me banned just for being the best? Why cant you noobs accept reality and take it for what it is? Spidermans uncle said "With great power comes great responsibility" and with my great power i'm responsible for dealing with all pvp players. I really can't speak for you guys because im on the other side of the table (the winning side). But I do understand how you feel knowing that even with a napalm at lvl 46 with leg armor you still can't even come close to beating me without rushing me. Which sems to be youre only anwser. Every Room I enter "KILL LEK" KILL ORA" "boot him" bla bla bla then you all rush the great one. Just know one thing when I enter. If i'm red all blue will be destroyed. If i'm blue all red will be destroyed. Ill be joing other spacetime games as well just to expand my killing rate and show off my unique skills.

Bless
12-24-2012, 12:34 PM
Guys stop bashi........bah ok no more Mr niceguy! This guys outsoc alright!

But seriously, lets stop, he wants us to make these kind of posts, so lets stop "feeding the troll"

kpayne
12-24-2012, 12:44 PM
Well i'm glad you've found away to save youre self from facing me and losing again yes again. Most pros left early this year. ORA was around early this year hmm. So ORA comes killing player after player and the pros all of a sudden leave including you hmm? I not saying I'm the reason why everyone has left but if you do the math around the time I started was around the time the pros started dropping one by one. Pros logged off when I entered a room. those who stayed lets just say a new name was added to my list.

kpayne
12-24-2012, 12:51 PM
Now that I've cleared up all question and said what needed to be said. I'm done merry x-mas to all of you. I hope you get everything you've wished for including skills and Happy new year. I have nothing more to say so it's no need to make another thread again. take care :lemo:

quanebo
12-24-2012, 01:12 PM
cant stop laughing lol..btw if ur so "pro" then why did u beg me to stop killing u? hmm. doesnt sound so "godlike" if u ask me.

gison
12-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Guys stop bashi........bah ok no more Mr niceguy! This guys outsoc alright!

But seriously, lets stop, he wants us to make these kind of posts, so lets stop "feeding the troll"

Lol, yea, I was gonna say that in my post

gison
12-24-2012, 01:14 PM
cant stop laughing lol..btw if ur so "pro" then why did u beg me to stop killing u? hmm. doesnt sound so "godlike" if u ask me.

Quan, just shh. We know he sucks a**. He's just another "wanna-be"

quanebo
12-24-2012, 02:16 PM
Quan, just shh. We know he sucks a**. He's just another "wanna-be"

meh true. this is just another pointless thread.

Seiyen
12-24-2012, 02:24 PM
Cant stop laughing...
Lol best part was spiderman quote Rofl!

Mrbananaz
12-24-2012, 03:13 PM
So I typed my com ORADREKIE in the search icon today and what did I see? So theirs been some talk about my com on another thread about me being the biggest rusher and noobs wanting me banned from sl a few months ago hmmm. That noob Jav was apart of that thread. That explains youre comet "oh he's ora". Wow people want me banned just for being the best? Why cant you noobs accept reality and take it for what it is? Spidermans uncle said "With great power comes great responsibility" and with my great power i'm responsible for dealing with all pvp players. I really can't speak for you guys because im on the other side of the table (the winning side). But I do understand how you feel knowing that even with a napalm at lvl 46 with leg armor you still can't even come close to beating me without rushing me. Which sems to be youre only anwser. Every Room I enter "KILL LEK" KILL ORA" "boot him" bla bla bla then you all rush the great one. Just know one thing when I enter. If i'm red all blue will be destroyed. If i'm blue all red will be destroyed. Ill be joing other spacetime games as well just to expand my killing rate and show off my unique skills.
u failed at rushing my l10 on your l15 lmao, ur the crappiest player around. Lemme guess, you're anaweeba too? or do you have any toons in pk? its why u have a negative kdr

gison
12-24-2012, 03:17 PM
u failed at rushing my l10 on your l15 lmao, ur the crappiest player around. Lemme guess, you're anaweeba too? or do you have any toons in pk? its why u have a negative kdr

Dude, get a grip, "stop feeding the troll" as Miracle said.
Gosh.

iRusher
12-24-2012, 03:22 PM

Lmao I've farmed him countless times!

javier995
12-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Lmao I've farmed him countless times!

Me too, even on my crappy engi.

Anyways, this thread was funny while it lasted. You can think whatever you want, we all know you're not good at pvp.

Thanks for the troll thread, it was/is hilarious.

ArtofWar
12-24-2012, 05:28 PM

Anyways, this thread was funny while it lasted. You can think whatever you want, we all know you're not good at pvp.

It will be hilarious again when he posts something again :P

iRusher
12-24-2012, 06:08 PM

It will be hilarious again when he posts something again :P

Lmao Ikr

Zaonabiuibil
12-24-2012, 06:46 PM

-------------------

gison
12-24-2012, 06:49 PM

-------------------

You want us to use squiggly lines!?!:stupid:

ArtofWar
12-24-2012, 07:43 PM
lmao

Cephei
12-24-2012, 08:40 PM
Windows error: brain.exe not found
Restarting System [...]

ShadowGunX
12-25-2012, 04:30 AM
lol really. made my week :-P. well he havnt pvped pro guys till now.
he's like ,"a fox which is king of ducks"

ArtofWar
12-25-2012, 07:47 PM
lol iek.. saw you in PvP about 2 hours ago.. you failed at rushing several ppl..

Bloggy
12-28-2012, 08:18 PM
'Ora', 'Lek', whatever.
So you killed people so many times they quit SL....
Then why did you never beat me whilst I played SL?
Then why do you not fight the people you claim to have demolished?
If you are truly the best, then you should have 0 or very low deaths - why is your KD negative? :/

You're not the best, and pretty much everyone (inclu. SpaceTime) agrees FLIP is the best with his one-shot-kills.... :P

*Happy nearly New Year's Eve everyone :)*

gison
12-28-2012, 08:19 PM
'Ora', 'Lek', whatever.
So you killed people so many times they quit SL....
Then why did you never beat me whilst I played SL?
Then why do you not fight the people you claim to have demolished?
If you are truly the best, then you should have 0 or very low deaths - why is your KD negative? :/

You're not the best, and pretty much everyone (inclu. SpaceTime) agrees FLIP is the best with his one-shot-kills.... :P

*Happy nearly New Year's Eve everyone :)*

Wb Bio.

CAAAP
12-28-2012, 08:56 PM
Makes me wanna come back and feast on you :)

Cero
12-28-2012, 11:43 PM

i think i know ora..... good times bro:)

You vs Lek!

10k on ora:) who goes?

gison
12-29-2012, 01:06 AM

Quiet.

javier995
12-29-2012, 02:46 AM

Ah I miss pvping with you bro, and I got 10k on the nub Gison!

amirz./.amirulhakim
12-29-2012, 03:08 AM
ok fight me ... ill wait for ya .. '_'

Zaonabiuibil
12-29-2012, 08:26 AM
I got 10k on Gis

-------------------

IGIVENOMERCY
12-29-2012, 08:42 AM
Lol arrogant much?

gison
12-29-2012, 11:53 AM
Why are we betting?.-.

iRusher
12-29-2012, 12:21 PM
100k on gis

quanebo
12-29-2012, 01:00 PM
1c gisy

Mrbananaz
12-29-2012, 01:54 PM
Why are we betting?.-.

dont worry, im not gonna, its illegal here lol

Cero
12-29-2012, 05:47 PM
haha

Energizer12
12-29-2012, 05:52 PM
Don't embarrassed yourself :)

Cero
12-31-2012, 01:33 AM
troll feast

iRusher
12-31-2012, 03:10 AM
Don't embarrassed yourself :)

Embarrass*.

Energizer12
12-31-2012, 03:51 AM
Embarrass*.

Lol really feel better

Szangheili
12-31-2012, 03:55 AM
So is SL PvP back up? By this I mean, are the old players back? I would like to play this game again if it weren't so dead.. =/

gison
12-31-2012, 04:08 AM
So is SL PvP back up? By this I mean, are the old players back? I would like to play this game again if it weren't so dead.. =/

Na, pros quit, we just like to chat here.

What most pros do is stand around in base, troll and have a good time.

Szangheili
12-31-2012, 04:25 AM
Guess I'll be joining you guys then, although I'm not considered a pro, Mitch taught me lots. And when I was becoming a better overall PvP'er, I decided to head back to Xbox.. And now I'm on AL a lot more but will be checking out SL a few more times.

Mrbananaz
12-31-2012, 05:05 AM
Na, pros quit, we just like to chat here.

What most pros do is stand around in base, troll and have a good time.

bro, we were trolling a 15 y/o kid who was asking us on advice for his crush lmao, ill tell u later since i dont wanna get banned lol