PDA

View Full Version : +/- Aggro Passives

Wizard_Mike
12-23-2012, 05:14 PM
I mentioned this idea in another thread in general, but I felt it was a good idea to post here.

I think an awesome addition to the passive skills would be two new passives that are designed for aggro management. One passive would increase the amount of aggro a player generated with all attacks and skills, while decreasing the amount of damage dealt. The other passive would decrease the amount of aggro a player generated with all attacks and skills, while increasing the amount of damage dealt.

The aggro increase/decrease is good enough alone as a passive, and their use and value are obvious. I suggest adding the increase/decrease to damage as part of it because this will help distinguish between a tanking warrior and a dps warrior. Not only that, but some players might refuse to spend skill points on anything other than dps increases (and then complain when they pull aggro and die in one or two shots), so the damage increase would be an incentive for them to invest in.

Thoughts?

Bless
12-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Second that!

Although some rogues or mages are beast enough to tank too.

Vystirch
12-23-2012, 11:41 PM
Second that!

Although some rogues or mages are beast enough to tank too.

Second it. And yes some are :p

sirtibby
12-24-2012, 03:33 PM
Not bad. Or even one that increases aggro by 5% for normal weapon hits. Max it out for +25% aggro on normal weapon hits.

I use my sword normal attacks all the time while tanking, this could be good to keep aggro while all skills on cool down or just in general.

CosmoxKramer
12-24-2012, 06:56 PM
yes %'s for the win