PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends "Arena"

~A~
12-23-2012, 07:00 PM
In the tips on the game menu, i saw something that said "The Arena is a good place to challenge your opponents." Or something along those lines. It also has a picture of two flags crossed... one was blue and the other was red.
A hint of features to come?
Enjoy fantasizing!
~a~

~A~
12-23-2012, 09:05 PM
Has anyone else seen this? I couldnt take a screenshot because it was on my kindle fire.

Montanabro
12-23-2012, 09:07 PM
Has anyone else seen this? I couldnt take a screenshot because it was on my kindle fire.

The tip is no good right now because PvP has not been released yet.

~A~
12-24-2012, 10:06 AM
I know but i am wondering if this was an accident or a teaser.

Skeletonlord
12-24-2012, 11:00 AM
I know but i am wondering if this was an accident or a teaser.

Most likely a teaser because PVP is coming to the game soon.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?75971-The-Future-of-Arcane-Legends

On that thread, under PVP, it says "Just a quick note to acknowledge that Player vs. Player implementation is in work. This is a big balance task between the classes. We don’t have a specific time frame of when PvP will be implemented, but we do want to let you know that it is being worked on."

Nothing there suggests its coming soon, but it is being "worked on" meaning it could be weeks, could be months who knows. Maybe its telling us it is coming next month or two?

~A~
12-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Just saw it again. It says "The Arena is famous for challenging the most skilled combatants."

Worship
12-24-2012, 12:37 PM
The tip is no good right now because PvP has not been released yet.

I am guessing this wasn't a tip.. he is just asking if anyone else saw this.

primaeva
12-24-2012, 01:17 PM
Well, more to the point, does anyone know the PvP formats? I'm new to STS games but it's fairly obvious there will be CTF. What about 1v1s, duos, trios and 5v5? [I've heard about lag issues]

Energizeric
12-24-2012, 01:24 PM
Well, more to the point, does anyone know the PvP formats? I'm new to STS games but it's fairly obvious there will be CTF. What about 1v1s, duos, trios and 5v5? [I've heard about lag issues]

In Pocket Legends there is CTF (both 3 vs 3 & 5 vs 5) and Deathmatch (both 3 vs 3 & 5 vs 5)

Fianeloz
12-24-2012, 06:51 PM
I had the same question lol saw that tip too