PDA

View Full Version : Just a little colour change...

BroBird
04-23-2010, 11:09 PM
Im just wondering if you could add a setting in where a player would be able to choose his own colours for the item loot tier. Being a WoW player myself I rage silently everytime I remember that a green item is a higher quality than an orange item... so if the player could set the loot colours himself that would be awesome

Deathshock
04-23-2010, 11:28 PM
Wouldn't be consistent with everybody else which would cause issues.

Shebee
04-24-2010, 05:29 AM
There are no gold items in wow. Unless you consider legendary gold.

Splurd
04-24-2010, 06:15 AM
Im just wondering if you could add a setting in where a player would be able to choose his own colours for the item loot tier. Being a WoW player myself I rage silently everytime I remember that a green item is a higher quality than an orange item... so if the player could set the loot colours himself that would be awesome

How about you dispose of your WoW filled brain and just try to approach the game from a neutral perspective.

I mean, changing something because it conflicts with how WoW does it, is frankly quite silly...

Deathshock
04-24-2010, 02:20 PM
How about you dispose of your WoW filled brain and just try to approach the game from a neutral perspective.

I mean, changing something because it conflicts with how WoW does it, is frankly quite silly...

That's exactly what I was thinking...

Chacaz
04-25-2010, 10:27 PM
I like turtles

Suffocation
04-26-2010, 07:45 AM
I like turtles

Turtle class for the win.