PDA

View Full Version : Fox question

Superdexme
12-24-2012, 12:15 AM
Any luck or advice for a str/dex fox??
All the skills are close combat so it helps using a sword, swords have good skill damage and the armor/HS is good.....or has anyone tried a int/dex fox?? Using a wand?

Thanks guys

xcainnblecterx
12-24-2012, 12:26 AM
Im currently l62 dex/int using l56 glyph charming hood, l60 glyph charming wand, l56 glyph obed armor, and l55 enchanted bracer. I honestly like dex/int as im almost on infinite mana, but iam very squishy so its hard to solo. If i run with a good party i kill pretty quick. I hear pure dex or dex/str is the way to go, but i got int ftw. I recommend you experiment with what you like best, foxes seem pretty flexible

vle_hoang
12-24-2012, 01:52 AM
I went 160 str/Rest dex on my fox. High HP/dodge help alot for soloing in Fang map. Not really have mana issue, foxs are strong when soloing, high dps (second highest after bird according to me) and fun class to play.

Superdexme
12-24-2012, 02:22 AM
I went 160 str/Rest dex on my fox. High HP/dodge help alot for soloing in Fang map. Not really have mana issue, foxs are strong when soloing, high dps (second highest after bird according to me) and fun class to play.
Did you use str armor??

vle_hoang
12-24-2012, 05:35 AM
Did you use str armor??

yep, with combo 1,5 and other crap daily elixir i use str set/talon+wing for more surviability, but with x3 combo i switch for bow set for more power.