PDA

View Full Version : Post your Rogue's screenie development.

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

JaytB
03-12-2013, 05:39 PM
You can go way over 900, if you're willing to sacrifice (relatively much IMO) health and some dmg.

SkyDagger
03-13-2013, 02:56 AM
Just a test :P

lovestriker
03-13-2013, 03:31 AM
Just a test :P

How in the world do you have those numbers... (crit, hp, armor and mana while still having high DPS)

SkyDagger
03-13-2013, 03:36 AM
How in the world do you have those numbers... (crit, hp, armor and mana while still having high DPS)

Actually the only thing moves there is my dodge using razor shield and the crit is from using aimed shot continuously and used ribbits skill :P

lovestriker
03-13-2013, 03:42 AM
Actually the only thing moves there is my dodge using razor shield and the crit is from using aimed shot continuously and used ribbits skill :P

Ribbit does what again? hahaha. Hmm, I believe Aimed shot crit bonus does not stack. I'll check again later. I'll send you a pm!

JaytB
03-13-2013, 05:36 AM
Ribbit does what again? hahaha. Hmm, I believe Aimed shot crit bonus does not stack. I'll check again later. I'll send you a pm!

Ribbit adds about 40%crit as arcane ability (if I remember correct, don't have one myself) and AS stacks 5x :)

SkyDagger
03-13-2013, 05:46 AM
Ribbit adds about 40%crit as arcane ability (if I remember correct, don't have one myself) and AS stacks 5x :)

thats the explanation .. :D AS stacks 5x but it needed 600+ mana i think and cant do that in PVP lol

lovestriker
03-13-2013, 10:09 PM

thats the explanation .. :D AS stacks 5x but it needed 600+ mana i think and cant do that in PVP lol

Ok. Thanks guys! ZZZ too many pets I need to buy...

Anyway OT. Updated stats:

Shimpaster's Bow of Tactics

ALP lvl 21 :(

Still have a long way to go. But everyday I more or less get one step closer.
Now to farm Elite maps! Onward! :)

Taijutsu
03-13-2013, 11:59 PM
Just need

Mythic helm

An them hooks

>.<

lovestriker
03-14-2013, 12:12 AM
Just need

Mythic helm

An them hooks

>.<

Only 2 items left! Although, those are top 2 of the most expensive rogue equipments. lol

Also nice petname. :D

JaytB
03-14-2013, 03:37 AM
Gotta love the stats on those hooks :D

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/45b5a14142cf91b483288ba0befbe3bf_zps1df3a52c.jpg

Limsi
03-14-2013, 06:09 AM
26006 some rare armors

Taigah
03-14-2013, 09:11 AM
I saw a moderator rogue last night with 420.2 dps, around 2500 hp, don't remember the other stats ><,

Mysticaleagle
03-14-2013, 11:21 AM
I saw a moderator rogue last night with 420.2 dps, around 2500 hp, don't remember the other stats ><,

That's nearly the stats I have. :)
If I wear Mythic helmet, I'll be at 435 DPS, 2600 health and 250+ damage.

lovestriker
03-14-2013, 10:30 PM
26006 some rare armors

I saw you wearing those last night. I was gonna ask you about it but you went to the PvP arena already. You wouldn't want yellow text to appear right in your face during PvPs. lol

So what are those? :D

That's nearly the stats I have. :)
If I wear Mythic helmet, I'll be at 435 DPS, 2600 health and 250+ damage.

I saw you last night at the outpost. You were amongst a crowd of people in awe of your stats and hooks. lol

Limsi
03-14-2013, 11:05 PM
I saw you wearing those last night. I was gonna ask you about it but you went to the PvP arena already. You wouldn't want yellow text to appear right in your face during PvPs. lol

So what are those? :D

I saw you last night at the outpost. You were amongst a crowd of people in awe of your stats and hooks. lol

Oh, Heraldic Leather of Quickness - The first bundle pack if I'm not mistaken, it is of green rarity, trash stats if you'd ask me compared to its counterparts, yet since (I believe) only a few have em, the prices shoots up to 2m for the set. As for the helm, it's the Archer Hood of Grace, a founder's helm.

lovestriker
03-15-2013, 12:54 AM
Oh, Heraldic Leather of Quickness - The first bundle pack if I'm not mistaken, it is of green rarity, trash stats if you'd ask me compared to its counterparts, yet since (I believe) only a few have em, the prices shoots up to 2m for the set. As for the helm, it's the Archer Hood of Grace, a founder's helm.

The suck does stats. But they look awesome! Though I'd prefer the Helm to be black and grey just like the armor. I think I saw a violet version of the armor. It had wind/smoke effects. :D

Anyway, I added it to the long list of items that I must have. xD

Limsi
03-15-2013, 02:30 AM
The suck does stats. But they look awesome! Though I'd prefer the Helm to be black and grey just like the armor. I think I saw a violet version of the armor. It had wind/smoke effects. :D

Anyway, I added it to the long list of items that I must have. xD

Ah! Sad I haven't found the armor counterpart for my helm, what I do have is another set of Founders "Solhaunt", it's the gold and black version. If you find the armor "Archer Vest" that would match my helm, i'll be happy to give you a set of founders.

lovestriker
03-15-2013, 02:37 AM
Ah! Sad I haven't found the armor counterpart for my helm, what I do have is another set of Founders "Solhaunt", it's the gold and black version. If you find the armor "Archer Vest" that would match my helm, i'll be happy to give you a set of founders.

I dunno if its the same armor! But it looks like the Red founders vanity. Only it's purple/lavender (not violet sorry). I think one of my rogue friends has the set.

Aww well thank you! Maybe I'll get lucky one of these days and be able to get it. Once I do, I'll tell you. :)

EDIT: Gold and Black is nice!

Limsi
03-15-2013, 02:41 AM
I dunno if its the same armor! But it looks like the Red founders vanity. Only it's purple/lavender (not violet sorry). I think one of my rogue friends has the set.

Aww well thank you! Maybe I'll get lucky one of these days and be able to get it (IF you can loot one that is). Once I do, I'll tell you. :)

Sadly they are discontinued. The only way you can get them is to find someone who has it. I've got an extra founder's helm, ill give you one.

lovestriker
03-15-2013, 02:51 AM
Sadly they are discontinued. The only way you can get them is to find someone who has it.

Yup I edited my post. :))
I also searched the forums. Yeah turns out they were centuries ago. xD

EDIT: I didn't realize I said 'suck stats' instead of 'stats suck'.

Limsi
03-18-2013, 03:57 AM
Got one already, Lovestriker.. Thanks!

lovestriker
03-18-2013, 04:12 AM
Got one already, Lovestriker.. Thanks!

Np. :D

Oh btw, I asked my friend already. Sniper armor lvl 15. But she/he said the helm was betrayed something. They still look like the red founders set though. xD

Thanks too!

MrFoster
03-18-2013, 04:40 AM
Black version: betrayed armor and fallen helm
Gold version archer or soulhaunt set.
If someone need i have 2 extra betrayed armor.

Limsi
03-18-2013, 06:31 AM
Black version: betrayed armor and fallen helm
Gold version archer or soulhaunt set.
If someone need i have 2 extra betrayed armor.

How much are you willing to sell one?

MrFoster
03-18-2013, 06:42 AM
How much are you willing to sell one?

I pm you in game when i on.

Mysticaleagle
03-19-2013, 04:12 AM
Mine :)

JaytB
03-19-2013, 04:49 AM
Mine :)

Ow, so did you buy your own Mythic helm?

Mysticaleagle
03-19-2013, 04:50 AM
Ow, so did you buy your own Mythic helm?

Yes, finally! :D

Just need the rings, and Will Sealords and i'm done!

JaytB
03-19-2013, 05:04 AM
Yes, finally! :D

Just need the rings, and Will Sealords and i'm done!

Cool, grats!

Vystirch
03-19-2013, 11:22 AM

I can complete those sets for u :)

lovestriker
03-19-2013, 10:31 PM
With Granite and DBP lvl 26

Still stuck with lvl 21 rings for now. Need around 1.5mil for both Ensorcelled Ring of Potency and MBB/Swirling Amulet of Pot. Or maybe I'd invest for a Malison pet first. What do you guys think? :D

Vystirch
03-19-2013, 10:49 PM
With Granite and DBP lvl 26

Still stuck with lvl 21 rings for now. Need around 1.5mil for both Ensorcelled Ring of Potency and MBB/Swirling Amulet of Pot. Or maybe I'd invest for a Malison pet first. What do you guys think? :D

Mallison, the pet will be with u for multiple xpantions, unlike the jewlery.

lovestriker
03-20-2013, 12:00 AM
Mallison, the pet will be with u for multiple xpantions, unlike the jewlery.

I thought about that too. Plus Malison is alot cheaper. Thanks!

You forgot to add '-Vys'. xD

Vystirch
03-20-2013, 12:56 AM
I thought about that too. Plus Malison is alot cheaper. Thanks!

You forgot to add '-Vys'. xD

-Vys :)

Jellowpy
03-24-2013, 12:46 AM
Best pet DPS for show: Granite
http://i46.tinypic.com/33k3cex.jpg

Best overall stat pet : Malison
http://i45.tinypic.com/xe2wx0.jpg

Finally but iam now broke =)) I need to upgrade few more gears in order to squeeze couple more dps but thinking of gearing my warrior too . Lookin forward on how sts will handle their next major patch ü

lovestriker
03-24-2013, 09:15 PM
435.3 with Granite. Niceeee

Curious, what's your HP, Mana and dps with Malison?

Jellowpy
03-25-2013, 01:05 AM
Hi Love posted With Malison photo on my 1st post and will be posting 2 more rogue favorite pet after this .. This will also help me to see my stats side by side with different pets =) i think max dps we can get is around 437-438 too lazy to check some upgrades in Cs ü

Here are two more all time Rogue favorite pets for comparison:

Horton good for its balanced crit and dps :
http://i45.tinypic.com/j7ysmb.jpg

And

McCraw good for its dodge and crit bonus:
http://i45.tinypic.com/2jb4w2.jpg

lovestriker
03-25-2013, 01:46 AM
O_O

I thought Malison would give you higher DPS & damage because of the extra Int buff...
So, 5 dex > 20 int damage wise??? *confused*

Thanks for the update! :)

Also, are hooks allowed in CTF?

Jellowpy
03-25-2013, 01:56 AM
O_O

I thought Malison would give you higher DPS & damage because of the extra Int buff...
So, 5 dex > 20 int damage wise??? *confused*

Thanks for the update! :)

Also, are hooks allowed in CTF?

High dex of granite gives it the best "DPS" i call it for show because i will use horton more than granite if given a choice =)) Int given by malison cannot overtake the massive dex given by Granite.

Yes hooks are allowed in CTF to be honest it gives a slight advantage but not too much that you become OP overnyt because of just one item .. I have a better Kill/Death ratio on my warrior than on my farming Rogue w/c i also use for pvp iam not ready yet to put a blemish on this rogues record but eventually i need to use him to pvp or maybe iam just a bad pvp'ing rogue heh (Ping is always @yellow good enough for a warrior that have an HP buffer even if pvp have a slight delay)

lovestriker
03-25-2013, 02:07 AM
High dex of granite gives it the best "DPS" i call it for show because i will use horton more than granite if given a choice =)) Int given by malison cannot overtake the massive dex given by Granite.

Yes hooks are allowed in CTF to be honest it gives a slight advantage but not too much that you become OP overnyt because of just one item .. I have a better Kill/Death ratio on my warrior than on my farming Rogue w/c i also use for pvp iam not ready yet to put a blemish on this rogues record but eventually i need to use him to pvp or maybe iam just a bad pvp'ing rogue heh (Ping is always @yellow good enough for a warrior that have an HP buffer even if pvp have a slight delay)

Hahaha. Okay. I guess I'd go for Wrathjaw/Kettle first. Though I wish theyd show the stat changes for damage% pets...

I think it gives a huge advantage when paired with a mythic helm. Haha PvP, I used to go in arenas alot when I was still new. Big mistake. xD Now I'm having a hard time fixing my kdr. My Ping is at 200-290 at night (9pm onwards). yellow to low red for the rest of the day.

Off Topic, are you living in the Ph? :)

SkyDagger
03-25-2013, 05:47 AM
@Jellopy Do you do some elite run too? just curious cause maintaining 0 deaths in pve is hard when doing elite?? especially the bloodhammer thing that can shoot to kill instantly.. just curious :D

Off Topic, are you living in the Ph? :)

i think he is.. philippine finest is just exclusive for filipino i think.. :D

Jellowpy
03-25-2013, 07:36 AM
@Lovestriker
Yes i do live in the Philippines to be honest iam one of the lucky few who does not experience absurd ping rates some of my guildmates are experiencing "tele dc" once they leave a map they instantly get disconnected =( ( I hope they can fix this)

How i wish sts do a follow up on their promise in fixing additional damage% Pet stat improvement on our character sheet it'll help us plan things better oh also the additional crit and damage given by our passive ..

@Skydagger
Yes i do.. But on a different rogue LoL i just use this to satisfy my OCD and hoping they will implement a leader board for Kill/Death ratio in the near future if not atleast i dont need to look at my Farming rogues hideous kill/death ratio because of non stop farming in Elite Sea ( you are bound to die a lot there) :topsy_turvy:

SkyDagger
03-25-2013, 08:31 AM
@Lovestriker
Yes i do live in the Philippines to be honest iam one of the lucky few who does not experience absurd ping rates some of my guildmates are experiencing "tele dc" once they leave a map they instantly get disconnected =( ( I hope they can fix this)

How i wish sts do a follow up on their promise in fixing additional damage% Pet stat improvement on our character sheet it'll help us plan things better oh also the additional crit and damage given by our passive ..

@Skydagger
Yes i do.. But on a different rogue LoL i just use this to satisfy my OCD and hoping they will implement a leader board for Kill/Death ratio in the near future if not atleast i dont need to look at my Farming rogues hideous kill/death ratio because of non stop farming in Elite Sea ( you are bound to die a lot there) :topsy_turvy:

yeah i experienced that too the tele dc issue i dont know if it really in our country of philippines from there server or just the internet connection..
and about the 0 deaths i didnt think about that when i first play lol.. well its good to see a character with clean deaths :D

EDIT: THE TELE DC IS HAPPENING AGAIN RIGHT NOW TO ME >.<

lovestriker
03-25-2013, 10:09 PM
@Lovestriker

@Skydagger

I do not experience 'TELE DC'. I'm using Smart-PLDT myBro. xD

They added a new pet and it's wonderful! (PLAT EXCLUSIVE :((( +30 dex, +10 int, +12%dmg, +10% movement speed)

yeah i experienced that too the tele dc issue i dont know if it really in our country of philippines from there server or just the internet connection..
and about the 0 deaths i didnt think about that when i first play lol.. well its good to see a character with clean deaths :D

EDIT: THE TELE DC IS HAPPENING AGAIN RIGHT NOW TO ME >.<

LOL at EDIT. :D
I did not think about KDR the first time I played and until I reached level 25. xD

Valkiryas
03-28-2013, 03:57 PM
With Bow:

http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss274/Dany3D/Bowreal.jpg

With Blades:

http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss274/Dany3D/depraved.jpg

Limsi
03-29-2013, 03:30 AM
Awesome stat, valkyrias!

SkyDagger
03-29-2013, 04:25 AM
Testing new set survivability for new expansion xD low damage but good armor and hp

Jellowpy
03-29-2013, 08:23 AM
@limsyoker
Can you tag me along on one of your time run? lol just one record will add a new shiny flag to flags =))

Mysticaleagle
03-29-2013, 09:03 AM
@limsyoker
Can you tag me along on one of your time run? lol just one record will add a new shiny flag to flags =))

Yohoho, Xxsaraixx, Zen, lalavita and me will help you. We got hooks etc. :D

SkyDagger
03-29-2013, 10:21 AM

this! me too xD

Valkiryas
03-29-2013, 03:05 PM
Awesome stat, valkyrias!
Thx U rock..!!

Jellowpy
03-29-2013, 06:12 PM

Aww thank you buddy ,by the way i was afk few hours back abd have recieved pm fr you but fr the looks of that pm it was not complete and only gotten the tail end of ur message

Nikkiii
03-29-2013, 07:42 PM
Lol. Gravebleed is strong. It seems you got all the Vanity Armors? So, Let me ask.
Are you a friend of Norbeh? :devilish:

Nikkiii
03-29-2013, 07:49 PM
Yes i want to join your super fast runs guys. :) i just want to be in the leaderboards for a day :D
So pretty please, let me join :)

Jellowpy
03-29-2013, 09:50 PM
@ nikkiii
Who is norbeh? The guy in the leaderboard?
Yeah bought em all for my baby rogue only 15 plat each ( except for night assasin) cant let the chance of +50% plat thats why took the 89$ (2555 plat if i recall it ryt) pack to buy vanity and the new slag to try him out whats a 2hour worth of real life work to make urself satisfied ingame =)) ..

But new news from sts about hooks/mythics are just a buzz saw =(

Nikkiii
03-29-2013, 11:32 PM
I want to be your friend Jellowpy :)

Jellowpy
03-30-2013, 12:13 AM
Nah friend slot is full try again next year

Cremated
03-30-2013, 06:23 AM
How do i post a pic, i save to 'Paint' and upload but nothing ever happens..... :/

Limsi
03-31-2013, 09:55 AM
@jellowpy I will when s3 nears the ending to guarantee you a sweet and assured spot.

Mysticaleagle
03-31-2013, 09:56 AM
@jellowpy I will when s3 nears the ending to guarantee you a sweet and assured spot.

Lol... ;)

Jellowpy
03-31-2013, 10:31 AM
Wow thats sweet of you =) thanks in advance heh just want one shiny flag =))

Mysticaleagle
03-31-2013, 12:00 PM
Wow thats sweet of you =) thanks in advance heh just want one shiny flag =))

Well, looks like you go with lims. Good luck ;)

SkyDagger
03-31-2013, 12:09 PM
Well, looks like you go with lims. Good luck ;)

well jellowpy go with lim.. can i go with you ? :D

lovestriker
03-31-2013, 09:13 PM
Haha Sky.

Uhm, as long as you are part of the LB you get a banner right? You dont necessarily need to be number 1?

Mysticaleagle
04-01-2013, 03:57 AM
Haha Sky.

Uhm, as long as you are part of the LB you get a banner right? You dont necessarily need to be number 1?

Exact but some peeps wants their name everywhere.. :/

Jellowpy
04-01-2013, 06:53 AM
@mysticaleagle
Aww my friend is jelous haha ei did not know theres animosity between you too haha was just being friendly with everyone =)

Mysticaleagle
04-01-2013, 06:57 AM
@mysticaleagle
Aww my friend is jelous haha ei did not know theres animosity between you too haha was just being friendly with everyone =)

Who's jealous? It's fine, if you feel more 'safe' for a spot with Lims, go ahead. :) We'll see at the end of the Season.
Anyways, if your name is on time runs, and ours too let's just leave it. Or, we can fight it's you guys that decide! :p

SkyDagger
04-01-2013, 07:36 AM
Exact but some peeps wants their name everywhere.. :/

i just want a one name on one category :/
Edit: especially the banner

Mysticaleagle
04-01-2013, 08:15 AM
i just want a one name on one category :/
Edit: especially the banner

Example. 25 time runs will have the Banner. So, if you have 13 spots and your 'enemy' 12 or if you have 1 and your 'enemy' 24, most of them WILL try to take yours down (even if it doesn't change anything). This is lame, but most runners do it (I don't).

Jellowpy
04-01-2013, 09:27 AM
@mystical
Haha dont make it that way i was just makin fun of yah ofcourse if you want me in your team i will follow ur lead heh just did not realized theres animosity between you guys =))

Mysticaleagle
04-01-2013, 09:35 AM
@mystical
Haha dont make it that way i was just makin fun of yah ofcourse if you want me in your team i will follow ur lead heh just did not realized theres animosity between you guys =))

Making fun of me? By what? I'm confused I was simply explaining how runners usually are.
It's ok I have my Hooks team. Was just helping ya. :)

SkyDagger
04-01-2013, 10:11 AM
Example. 25 time runs will have the Banner. So, if you have 13 spots and your 'enemy' 12 or if you have 1 and your 'enemy' 24, most of them WILL try to take yours down (even if it doesn't change anything). This is lame, but most runners do it (I don't).

oh so its means some runners wants to get higher than your speed in runs until your name is out of 25 times best runner .. like that? :/ its better to run in season ender

lovestriker
04-01-2013, 10:47 AM
Id like a banner as well but I dont know if my stats are good enough.

EDIT: Seriously had a dream. I was with Lim. The both of us did a hauntlet run. 51secs. She wasnt saying anything tho. As if she was being held against her will lol.

Cremated
04-02-2013, 05:32 AM

Cremated
04-02-2013, 05:33 AM
Finally got it posted :P xOP

lovestriker
04-03-2013, 03:35 AM
Good luck on leveling up! :D

But wait...what's that I see....Dubstep?!? Noooooooooooooooo xD

xxsaraixx
04-03-2013, 02:02 PM
limsy is fast, i dont think anyone who has run with her before has any doubt about that.

Cremated
04-05-2013, 12:32 PM
Ok brought a bow because peeps kept saying my damage was low and tried pvp.

Levelling up faster with the elixr xD

No death

Mysticaleagle
04-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Really looking forward on how far you'll go without dying.

Cremated
04-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Really looking forward on how far you'll go without dying.

Once my tv turned of and i was in middle of hauntlet.
Im lucky though

Zuzeq
04-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Mali and me.27447

Limsi
04-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Mali and me.27447

Leeet stats!

Zuzeq
04-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Tank you^^

afrobug
04-06-2013, 01:25 PM

Test. I don't have the best items and pet so this is as good as I can get atm.
PS: I'm on mobile so I don't expect to upload it as intended. :-)

Limsi
04-06-2013, 01:38 PM

Test. I don't have the best items and pet so this is as good as I can get atm.
PS: I'm on mobile so I don't expect to upload it as intended. :-)

screenie looks fine for me, nice stats btw!

afrobug
04-06-2013, 02:01 PM
^Thanks :-)))
I'm way behind pro rogues like yourself. Got so much catching up to do. Hihi

Mysticaleagle
04-06-2013, 02:16 PM
^Thanks :-)))
I'm way behind pro rogues like yourself. Got so much catching up to do. Hihi

Cute.. :)

lovestriker
04-07-2013, 02:38 AM
Nice stats Zuzeq and Afrobug!

Zuzeq
04-07-2013, 03:35 AM
Nice stats Zuzeq and Afrobug!

Thank ya

Wowsome
04-07-2013, 01:53 PM
here is my p00r n00b rogue!

Zuzeq
04-07-2013, 02:29 PM

Looks better than me at lvl 21:)

Wowsome
04-09-2013, 02:11 AM
Looks better than me at lvl 21:)

thx! i wish i could find time to keep it lvled to elite :/

Limsi
04-09-2013, 02:32 AM
thx! i wish i could find time to keep it lvled to elite :/

Double exp comin! Goodluck!

Wowsome
04-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Double exp comin! Goodluck!

thanku! i will try.

lovestriker
04-09-2013, 09:23 PM

Nothing in this picture screams or even whispers the word 'poor'. Haha nice stats and goodluck!

Wowsome
04-10-2013, 09:30 AM
Nothing in this picture screams or even whispers the word 'poor'. Haha nice stats and goodluck!

thanks :) her gold has come down to 5 figures .. and she has to pay back a loan :p

Limsi
04-10-2013, 09:54 AM
thanks :) her gold has come down to 5 figures .. and she has to pay back a loan :p

I remember when I was starting out, haha nostalgic.

xxsaraixx
04-10-2013, 07:20 PM
i am have difficult time with rogue job. I pick best skills! 1)smoke bomb ( 3 seconds and armor upgrade), 2)trap (with fast trap and net), 3)medi packs with all upgrades (so i can heal the best), and 4)smoke bomb again. I also take max passive armor, passive run speed, passive strength. What wrong with build?!?! I soooo confused. Should I change job warrior?

Mysticaleagle
04-10-2013, 07:47 PM
i am have difficult time with rogue job. I pick best skills! 1)smoke bomb ( 3 seconds and armor upgrade), 2)trap (with fast trap and net), 3)medi packs with all upgrades (so i can heal the best), and 4)smoke bomb again. I also take max passive armor, passive run speed, passive strength. What wrong with build?!?! I soooo confused. Should I change job warrior?

You're not supposed to be a warrior.....

yoho.
04-10-2013, 08:20 PM

You have found secret build, that only pros use. Just add secret shadow storm shot instead of 2nd bomb and you will see how fast your enemies fall.

Limsi
04-10-2013, 11:53 PM

how can tell pls how have higher hp. pm me in game we do timed runs i think ur awsome me i use all passive str all base stats str so i no die but blood hammer kill me aaa. ok ltr xoxox

lovestriker
04-11-2013, 03:02 AM
NVM...

Uhm hi.

SkyDagger
04-11-2013, 07:56 AM
wth!!!!!! : )))))))

@xxsariaxx

Nice HP and mana! Are those hooks?

Anway, I don't wanna mess with how you want to play but, MysticalEagle is right, you are not supposed to be like a warrior. I mean, rogues should focus on DPS and damage. Kill before being killed. You're not supposed to be a tank of some sort. That's a warrior's job. :/

i dont know if thats her build when doing elite palm rock island solo In just 5m 54s lol

Mysticaleagle
04-11-2013, 09:29 AM
h we do timed runs

He's in MY team. MINE MINE MINE. :D

yoho.
04-11-2013, 10:20 AM
He's in MY team. MINE MINE MINE. :D

The pie is big, Lims is welcomed to take her slice (with us or not) any time ;)

lovestriker
04-11-2013, 09:50 PM
i dont know if thats her build when doing elite palm rock island solo In just 5m 54s lol

Yeah I, well, When, Uhm. Uhuh. :(

So that's why her name's familiar...

Limsi
04-12-2013, 01:36 AM
The pie is big, Lims is welcomed to take her slice (with us or not) any time ;)

zozomgg lolol

Mysticaleagle
04-12-2013, 03:21 AM
Hahaha sarcasm brapppp :p

Jellowpy
04-12-2013, 05:08 AM
@Sarai
LoL

xxsaraixx
04-12-2013, 04:11 PM
For anyone who was thrown off by my previous screen shot, It was meant to be a joke. I was respecing to run some tests on trap and i decided to see how much hp i could get with a full strength building including armor. Please do not waste platinum respecing to full strength as it is not good for anything other then midly upsetting mediocre warriors. Everyone seemed so serious on this thread so I decided to include it to try to lighten the mood. Hopefully everyone got a good laugh out of it. Those that know me seemed to catch on to the joke and some even did a good job of helping to perpetuate it :P.
I noticed lim mentioned something about dying vs bloodhammer which was probably a joke too, but just in case I thought Id mention, there is a way to dodge bloodhammers special attack. When bloodhammer charges his special attack he looks up towards the sky and a red cone comes out in front of him. You have a few seconds before this special attack goes off so if you are standing in front of him, step right through him so you are hitting his back. If you do this correctly the special attack will miss you completely and you will avoid the damage from his attack as well as the stun proc. After his attack goes off he will turn and face you and the whole process will begin again. Wait for red cone, step through. Basically the whole fight you turn him from one side to the other. Once you can do this consistently you will be left only with his normal attacks which have a very low likelyhood of killing you.
Happy hunting to all the other rogues out there.

SkyDagger
04-12-2013, 07:46 PM
For anyone who was thrown off by my previous screen shot, It was meant to be a joke. I was respecing to run some tests on trap and i decided to see how much hp i could get with a full strength building including armor. Please do not waste platinum respecing to full strength as it is not good for anything other then midly upsetting mediocre warriors. Everyone seemed so serious on this thread so I decided to include it to try to lighten the mood. Hopefully everyone got a good laugh out of it. Those that know me seemed to catch on to the joke and some even did a good job of helping to perpetuate it :P.
I noticed lim mentioned something about dying vs bloodhammer which was probably a joke too, but just in case I thought Id mention, there is a way to dodge bloodhammers special attack. When bloodhammer charges his special attack he looks up towards the sky and a red cone comes out in front of him. You have a few seconds before this special attack goes off so if you are standing in front of him, step right through him so you are hitting his back. If you do this correctly the special attack will miss you completely and you will avoid the damage from his attack as well as the stun proc. After his attack goes off he will turn and face you and the whole process will begin again. Wait for red cone, step through. Basically the whole fight you turn him from one side to the other. Once you can do this consistently you will be left only with his normal attacks which have a very low likelyhood of killing you.

tnx for useful tips there sarai :)

Mysticaleagle
04-13-2013, 04:40 AM

Hahaha knew it. Cheeky.

lovestriker
04-13-2013, 09:42 AM
Lmao talked to sarai in game about it. xD =)))))

Limsi
04-13-2013, 10:58 AM

She's really fun to be with!

lovestriker
04-13-2013, 02:19 PM

She's really fun to be with!

Yeah! Easy to talk to. :D caught her one time staring at the leaderboard in paradies pier. Lol

lovestriker
04-13-2013, 02:34 PM
Anyway...Lucky me! Soulhaunt and fallen armor! :>

Mysticaleagle
04-13-2013, 02:37 PM
Lookin' good, Lovestriker.

Limsi
04-16-2013, 03:21 AM

Awesome!

Cremated
04-16-2013, 03:30 AM

God i wished i looked like that. In game ofcourse because out game i would look odd much?

Limsi
04-16-2013, 03:58 AM
God i wished i looked like that. In game ofcourse because out game i would look odd much?

Head turner

Cremated
04-16-2013, 04:53 AM
:grey:

Mysticaleagle
04-16-2013, 07:56 AM
Mine, at the moment. Will try and get more PvE kills, and also more PvP kills/flags. Just started PvP!

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag32/hahahahahahahhaahaha/f12476e2-8b17-4b61-b546-d2444b7bbb95_zpsb7c9f5c3.jpg (http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/hahahahahahahhaahaha/media/f12476e2-8b17-4b61-b546-d2444b7bbb95_zpsb7c9f5c3.jpg.html)

Cremated
04-16-2013, 08:13 AM
How many pet change names have you had eagle :disturbed:

Mysticaleagle
04-16-2013, 08:35 AM
How many pet change names have you had eagle :disturbed:

About 50 on this pet, and maybe 20 - 30 on my Malison and Hammerjaw.

Alhuntrazeck
04-16-2013, 09:31 AM
Mine, at the moment. Will try and get more PvE kills, and also more PvP kills/flags. Just started PvP!

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag32/hahahahahahahhaahaha/f12476e2-8b17-4b61-b546-d2444b7bbb95_zpsb7c9f5c3.jpg (http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/hahahahahahahhaahaha/media/f12476e2-8b17-4b61-b546-d2444b7bbb95_zpsb7c9f5c3.jpg.html)

lol...hey how dyou get the vanquish title?!

Cremated
04-16-2013, 09:50 AM
Thats his guild.. I mean zojaks guild.

Mysticaleagle
04-16-2013, 10:22 AM
Thats his guild.. I mean zojaks guild.

OUR Guild. We are both founders and we decided to make HIM master. :D

Cremated
04-16-2013, 10:23 AM
Fair enough. Help me with rox guy in this topic forum

Nikkiii
04-16-2013, 06:45 PM

Where to find this store ? :O

Limsi
04-16-2013, 07:02 PM
Where to find this store ? :O

That's from Bridgit's Salon!

lovestriker
04-16-2013, 09:45 PM
Awesome!

Just like the person I got it from!

SkyDagger
04-16-2013, 11:26 PM
Just like the person I got it from!

Who .? myst ? :D just saw those set in AH. so thats why its gone there. you bought them both XD

lovestriker
04-17-2013, 12:18 AM
Who .?

Himingleva! LOL

SkyDagger
04-17-2013, 12:25 AM
Himingleva! LOL

LOL. when we can get those mythic helm xD
Free Mythic pls anyone? xD

lovestriker
04-17-2013, 12:33 AM
LOL. when we can get those mythic helm xD
Free Mythic pls anyone? xD

Himingleva's angry. Her mythic helm is being mass produced and she ain't receiving any profit!

Drearivev
04-18-2013, 09:23 AM
Since I don't know how to paste a screenshot from a tablet, I'll have to type it all out.
Lvl 23 with these equips:
Lvl 20 Mighty Lifethief of Potency, Lvl 16 Radiant Mesh of Stability, Lvl 16 Radiant Leather of Savvy, Lvl 15 Onyx Loop of Potency, Lvl 15 Onyx Amulet of Potency.

Stats:
Strength: 54
Health: 1515
Dexterity: 200
Bonus Dmg: 200%
Dodge: 19.24%
Critical: 7.75%
Damage: 113.7
Int: 50
Mana: 625
DPS: 204.7
Armor: 500

My damage is quite low....

Limsi
04-18-2013, 09:35 AM
Since I don't know how to paste a screenshot from a tablet, I'll have to type it all out.
Lvl 23 with these equips:
Lvl 20 Mighty Lifethief of Potency, Lvl 16 Radiant Mesh of Stability, Lvl 16 Radiant Leather of Savvy, Lvl 15 Onyx Loop of Potency, Lvl 15 Onyx Amulet of Potency.

Stats:
Strength: 54
Health: 1515
Dexterity: 200
Bonus Dmg: 200%
Dodge: 19.24%
Critical: 7.75%
Damage: 113.7
Int: 50
Mana: 625
DPS: 204.7
Armor: 500

My damage is quite low....

For a lvl 23, I'd have to say you got good hp! Did you max your agi passive?

Drearivev
04-18-2013, 09:43 AM
For a lvl 23, I'd have to say you got good hp! Did you max your agi passive?Agi passive meaning the Agile passive? Or something else? Regardless, I didn't max any of my passive skills. I just spent my stat points like +5 Dex and +1 Str, I don't know where all the health came from:playful:

SkyDagger
04-18-2013, 10:02 AM
Agi passive meaning the Agile passive? Or something else? Regardless, I didn't max any of my passive skills. I just spent my stat points like +5 Dex and +1 Str, I don't know where all the health came from:playful:

Thats the agility passive max out dex +25 & +1 str will give you a short boost on hp forgot how many per 5 str

Defatsu
04-18-2013, 11:09 AM
sup ppl

SkyDagger
04-18-2013, 11:15 AM
sup ppl

What else if that is lvl 31 ^_^
(speechless on stats) :highly_amused:

lovestriker
04-18-2013, 12:40 PM
sup ppl

TEACH ME MASTER.

Anyway...what buffs are active?

Defatsu
04-18-2013, 01:12 PM
koko hjaw and glacian.

lovestriker
04-18-2013, 09:09 PM
Thats the agility passive max out dex +25 & +1 str will give you a short boost on hp forgot how many per 5 str

I think Drearivev meant stat points Sky. For every 6 points he/she received, he/she puts 5 on dexterity and 1 on strength.

@Defatsu

Any chance you'd post a screenie without any outside buffs? :D

Defatsu
04-19-2013, 03:32 AM
not anymore sold mine blings -.-

kohezja
04-19-2013, 06:04 AM

just before updt.
Didn't get Swirling Amu of Potency.

pvp stats are really bad, but im making them better now ;)

Drearivev
04-19-2013, 11:54 AM
I think Drearivev meant stat points Sky. For every 6 points he/she received, he/she puts 5 on dexterity and 1 on strength.

@Defatsu

Any chance you'd post a screenie without any outside buffs? :DYeah, I put 5 in dex and 1 in str when I levelled up.

Limsi
04-20-2013, 03:49 AM
Keep em comin guys!

Limsi
04-26-2013, 09:02 AM
Anyone with the mythic armor willing to post? :)

Immacolata
04-28-2013, 05:35 AM
Hi. Just been playing for about 3 weeks more or less. Here's my first and only character.

Latest one above.
Got to 31 yesterday :)
Upgraded to 31 gear except for my jewelry.

I'm also saving up for WrathJaw coz stats look good, and I'm a fan of fiery red things :D

And oh, my first time in Elite Map last night - just Brackenridge though lol, got to finish it and got stupid drops.

Funny though, that sudden spike in my deaths were caused by so much lag the other night and me still trying to play coz I'm so close to 31.

That's it :)

Gear update!
Lvl 30 Full circuit of potency
Lvl 30 Bling bauble of potency

I gave up the Gleipnir stat boost for more damage. Plus took Zuzeq's idea on SP - This bad girl kills faster now :)

I will have to respec soon since I kinda experimented on some skills.

My gear are not that good but I'm trying to keep up :)
Lvl 30 Bonechill bow of potency
Lvl 26 Shipmaster's tricorn of savvy
Lvl 25 Bonechill vest of savvy
Lvl 26 Full Circuit of potency
Lvl 30 Gleipnir

I also have 4 skill points that I still don't know where to allocate. It's either str or the damage boost, but I'm leaning more on the damage passive since damage-increasing gear seems out of my pocket's reach.

Thanks btw to Limsyoker, Zuzeq and Warriorname for your insight on a lot of things in these forums. I've been lurking and reading up a lot in the past days.

Jellowpy
04-28-2013, 08:46 PM
With Glacian Buffs:
[img=http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/12806970/640/12806970.jpg] (http://picturepush.com/public/12806970)

Without Glacian Buff:

SkyDagger
04-28-2013, 10:49 PM
With Glacian Buffs:
[img=http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/12806970/640/12806970.jpg] (http://picturepush.com/public/12806970)

Without Glacian Buff:

SO you decided it now to use in elites? o_O" i noticed that it has deaths now in PVE

Jellowpy
04-28-2013, 11:28 PM
@Skydagger
Haha yeah while farmin kills game froze for a few seconds and received my first death after that i decided to use him as a farmin rogue so far been a bit lucky with loots only problem is this patch really is a bit unforgiving when it comes to one shot skill that can kill you in an instant along with the bug that you can die even if you are outside of boss red circle indicator =)) PvE is very dangerous lol

But just to satisfy my bein OC i already lvld up a lvl 25 warrior and lvl 25 Rogue both are Zero deaths ü

SkyDagger
04-28-2013, 11:54 PM
@Skydagger
Haha yeah while farmin kills game froze for a few seconds and received my first death after that i decided to use him as a farmin rogue so far been a bit lucky with loots only problem is this patch really is a bit unforgiving when it comes to one shot skill that can kill you in an instant along with the bug that you can die even if you are outside of boss red circle indicator =)) PvE is very dangerous lol

But just to satisfy my bein OC i already lvld up a lvl 25 warrior and lvl 25 Rogue both are Zero deaths ü

I thought your gonna do what mystic did ;) cause he loves 0 deaths :P

Jellowpy
04-29-2013, 12:12 AM
Haha yeah his old zero death also died that sucks ofcourse =))
I have a new lvl 25 rogue and warrior both are zero death just characters to satisfy my OC'ness but nothin serious or makin them my main =))

Posted em here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?92736-gt-Guide-0-death-lt&p=1072556#post1072556

Mysticaleagle
04-29-2013, 04:23 PM
Haha yeah his old zero death also died that sucks ofcourse =))
I have a new lvl 25 rogue and warrior both are zero death just characters to satisfy my OC'ness but nothin serious or makin them my main =))

Posted em here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?92736-gt-Guide-0-death-lt&p=1072556#post1072556

New one rising.

Azepeiete
04-29-2013, 08:08 PM

The first is without Loki buff the second is with it (20 dex).

Limsi
04-30-2013, 06:48 AM

The first is without Loki buff the second is with it (20 dex).

Coooooolbeans!

Limsi
04-30-2013, 06:51 AM
With Glacian Buffs:

Without Glacian Buff:

Just pure awesome!

Zuzeq
04-30-2013, 06:05 PM
Mali and me29650

SkyDagger
05-02-2013, 02:50 AM
Mali and me29650

wow. overall stats are great. theres no buff of any pet there?

Zuzeq
05-02-2013, 11:07 AM
wow. overall stats are great. theres no buff of any pet there?

No buffs. I try the catch it, but I'm not fast enough...lol. You have to hold down like three buttons for my tablet.

Limsi
05-05-2013, 01:19 AM
Feel you, zuzeq lmao.

awanglegend
05-05-2013, 03:55 AM
hey Limsyoker, can you post new gear lvl 31 screen shot.

Asahetek
05-05-2013, 02:06 PM

31 bonechill bow of brutality
31 bonchill helm tactics
31 bonechill force
31 colbat warefare
30 gelphir

Altic
05-06-2013, 02:35 AM
Bloodwing and I
I'll post one with my alternate gear too. (Bow, Gleipnir, ect.)
Gonna grind to 31 tomorrow or the next night, it's too easy to be lazy...

Edit: And yes i know my STR is abysmal. Any tips for stat and skill distribution for an elite map build would be much appreciated. :)

Edit, Again: I found a more recent spec change, yet for some reason i cannot post the screenshot. (Its size is about a 3 times larger size than the first one due to a different laptop)

And i don't think i replaced any gear.
With Talon (Bloodwing)
Strength: 28
Health: 2008

Dexterity: 401
Bonus Dmg: 300%
Dodge: 33.65%
Critical: 14.69%
Damage: 232.9

Intelligence: 80
Mana: 965

DPS: 419.1
Armor: 855

Limsi
05-06-2013, 02:46 AM
Bloodwing and I
I'll post one with my alternate gear too. (Bow, Gleipnir, ect.)
Gonna grind to 31 tomorrow or the next night, it's too easy to be lazy...

Edit: And yes i know my STR is abysmal. Any tips for stat and skill distribution for an elite map build would be much appreciated. :)

Make sure you max str passive :), helps you get plus 250 hp

Zuzeq
05-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Make sure you max str passive :), helps you get plus 250 hp

Piggy backin Lim, max Might passive and get a ring with STR primary and DEX secondary +DmG. I forget the names sorry, don't sleep on Epic lvl rings ether. I switch between Epic and Power Ring. Keep my HP over or near 3K

AizaTalzin
05-09-2013, 11:15 AM

This is my only toon at the moment. Up to Level 20 in three days and hoping to be maxed by the end of the weekend. Hopefully.

Even though DPS is high I still get rocked and rush through pots like nobody else lol but alas I am enjoying my time with my toon. If anyone has any input into my stats please let me know. Are they to low for a Level 20?

- A. Talzin

Asahetek
05-10-2013, 02:36 PM

No pet or buffs
Build 20-200-40
Dex 5/5
Int 4/5
Str 2/5

Even with somewhat low health survivability is still fairly good and don't usually spam potions outside of elite and some bosses, since i primarily use my bow and have 3 ranged skills and shadow piercer. Was using shadow veil but isn't that useful in pvp and had to drop it unfortunately since we only have one skill slot instead of the 2 in sl and pl.

Marfefka
05-11-2013, 03:00 PM
Its me:)

blight
05-13-2013, 08:24 PM

Nikkiii
05-15-2013, 07:08 PM
Hi , this is mine (:

Nikkiii
05-15-2013, 07:10 PM
and this with blades

xxsaraixx
05-16-2013, 04:44 PM

wowdah
05-16-2013, 08:03 PM

pro.

Zojak
05-18-2013, 07:46 PM
this is me, only a few days old :)

katish
05-18-2013, 08:23 PM
This is me! No outside buffs or pets!

Oh yeah I couldn't care less about PVE d/k ratio and I experiment a lot so don't read anything into that! And yes, I suck at PVP.. tried a few times as a lowbie and got all screwed up :)

Limsi
05-19-2013, 01:16 AM
This is me! No outside buffs or pets!

Oh yeah I couldn't care less about PVE d/k ratio and I experiment a lot so don't read anything into that! And yes, I suck at PVP.. tried a few times as a lowbie and got all screwed up :)

I think you're smoking hot.

Katalinah
05-19-2013, 04:09 AM
Here's nooby Katalinah :p Don't judge! xo

Asahetek
05-19-2013, 04:40 AM

Wearing new helm, no buff or pets

Limsi
05-19-2013, 06:07 AM

Sweeeet.

Perroncel
05-19-2013, 09:51 AM

yayyy kawai kata...

Zojak
05-19-2013, 08:28 PM
Updated pics of my rogue! :)

Zojak
05-22-2013, 10:23 PM

crazyangle03
05-22-2013, 11:05 PM

PVP1 (RANDOM PVP)

PVP2 (TWEAK - when out numbered)

PVP3 (GUILD WARS - SNIPE/KITE MODE)

In PVE (Elite runs) is used Option 2 with Mountains teeth of Brutality however it really depends if fast runs all rouges in party we all switch to Option 1 or 3.. atleast 3 malison and 1 talon.

PVE with HOOKS!

with Malison...

Malison HP Buffed..

Zojak
05-24-2013, 06:18 PM

Cowflab
05-24-2013, 09:40 PM

How much platinum did you spend to get geared that quick?

Zojak
05-25-2013, 09:59 AM
not much lol, merching and some lucky crate pulls ftw :)

Cowflab
05-25-2013, 10:30 AM
not much lol, merching and some lucky crate pulls ftw :)

I highly doubt that but good for you. I have a couple of guildies who spent loads of plat on the sale weekend and ended up with 1 mythic item between the 3 of them. Also, what are you "merching" that is giving you 5mil+ gold to buy those items? Im a pretty savvy merch myself and I cant come close to that without getting a sorc or warrior mythic.

Zojak
05-25-2013, 11:54 AM
Tis true :)

frogman
05-25-2013, 07:29 PM
To get those items so quick you have to be very lucky in drops or spend a lot of real money on plat...talking over 300 dollars on the bow and 300 dollars on the hat. So he spent at least 600 real dollars on plat. The chest is like 14mil in real dollars is 800. He is one lucky SOB or spent about 1400 dollars to buy plat to buy those things. Yes, hate all you want poor people lol.

Zojak
05-25-2013, 07:35 PM
Haha honestly i got lucky last season and had a mythic mage helm drop, so i traded it and got my rogue helm, i sold some season 1 collectors gear for a few million to get my bow, and then i opened like 5 chests yesterday morning before work and had a glacian egg drop, which i traded straight across for my chest

Zojak
05-25-2013, 07:37 PM
Btw i made another rogue last night...what do you think?

Alhuntrazeck
05-27-2013, 02:49 AM
The one I watched you level?
I'll sum it up in one word: Shiny!
Look at its armor lol.

Zojak
05-27-2013, 05:57 PM
The one I watched you level?
I'll sum it up in one word: Shiny!
Look at its armor lol.

Yep that's the one :) Haha i just moved a couple vanity sets over from Zojax that i didn't use on her :)

Spyce
05-27-2013, 06:10 PM
Yep that's the one :) Haha i just moved a couple vanity sets over from Zojax that i didn't use on her :)

Rogues are classified as girls?

Zojak
05-27-2013, 07:12 PM
Rogues are classified as girls?

Looks like a girl character to me :P

Zuzeq
06-03-2013, 05:52 PM
32342Mali and me (what's that blue sparkle? (;

Edit: that crit isn't mine, dam random rabbit |:

Defatsu
06-06-2013, 08:26 AM
got new pic

reyconcellado
06-08-2013, 01:42 AM
This is my rouge. Previous PVP sucks though. Now i'm using mostly is bonechill. Currently i'm level 27. I didn't activate malison's ability for this.

Helicopter
06-09-2013, 06:35 AM
got new pic

DAT DPS O.o

Limsi
06-11-2013, 10:11 PM
defatsu owning

juaki
06-12-2013, 03:40 AM
got new pic

OMG!!!!

Whacywhack
06-12-2013, 04:45 AM
DAT DPS O.o

somethings not right with this stats? Arcane hooks with 312 damage and 562 DPS O.o (Dex is 492).. are you sure this is a legit stats (no buff as in a real character development) ?

the number one Rouge in my Guild wearing Full mythic gear with hooks is not even close to this... and Arcane set is not yet available...

great buff though!!

Zuzeq
06-12-2013, 11:25 PM
Live for Elite32864

Wowsome
06-13-2013, 01:01 AM
Live for Elite32864

banner looks rad!

Zuzeq
06-13-2013, 09:34 AM
banner looks rad!

Thx! (:

inkredible
06-14-2013, 10:45 PM
got new pic

what a beast

Limsi
07-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Alrighty, new expansion is coming. Be ready to post your fresh lvl 36 rogues soon!

JaytB
07-07-2013, 01:55 PM
My rogue, ready for the update :D

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a491/JaytB2/c2b8adc95fd0574c183676f1666d07b2_zps736aea74.jpg

SkullCrusher
07-07-2013, 03:25 PM

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a491/JaytB2/c2b8adc95fd0574c183676f1666d07b2_zps736aea74.jpg

How you get daht mahny PvP Killz? Tell meh noww!

Limsi
07-07-2013, 07:53 PM

Yet another maxed rouge ready to dominate next season :)

ahiungg27
07-07-2013, 08:57 PM
anyone..
when update come??
this weekend??

Limsi
07-08-2013, 05:15 AM
there's no definite date yet, but i'm sure it's within the summer

Alrisaia
07-12-2013, 01:55 PM

Biui
07-15-2013, 02:38 AM
Here's my noob

TuMadreee
07-18-2013, 09:01 AM
Good job everyone. Keep it up ;)

Drearivev
07-18-2013, 10:50 AM
With Kettle (damage should be 286.2 but it doesn't show damage bonuses from pets)35077
Without pet

Limsi
07-18-2013, 01:21 PM
Good screenies so far! Keep em' coming. I'm loving how the whole community participates!

Limsi
07-19-2013, 02:33 AM
First screenie yet. More to come :)

5k flags finally ...

Congrats!

TuMadreee
07-20-2013, 06:25 PM
Top = most recent.

AL withdraw. Break well needed!

I'll be your tank.

Nice Round Number (dps)

Mythic ring in hand, Hammerjaw buff.

5k flags finally ...

Just before reaching cap ;)

10k PvP kills achievement^

Why not?

Oldest I got. Good times it was!

Alfai
07-25-2013, 09:02 AM
Hmm I feel so way behind looking at those players awesome stats pasted here.if its not wrong to share ;)

Most recent (bow-full mhytics)

Most recent (dagger)

Warmonger (bonechill)

When i was the favourite to be farmed

Started playing on 10th march 2013.
For those who helped me along the ways to improve and be better i owe you my heartfelt gratitude.
To those i may hurt virtually i dont mean it and never take it personally.i apologize.

And i am still the same person when i started :)

SkullCrusher
07-25-2013, 03:39 PM
Seeing all your guy's damage makes me cry :/. I am at 285 damage and working on getting full mythic lol, should I post a pic here? Nah, everyone will probably report it for its ugliness anyways.

JaytB
07-25-2013, 05:42 PM
Seeing all your guy's damage makes me cry :/. I am at 285 damage and working on getting full mythic lol, should I post a pic here? Nah, everyone will probably report it for its ugliness anyways.

I'd say, post one! You don't need mythics to take a cool rogue pic :D

TheBitDefender
07-25-2013, 10:13 PM

if that is the case i don't have the right to post either. I don't have a single mythic and my pets are valued at 10k gold tops. even my legendary items are not yet a 100k margine :indecisiveness:

Limsi
07-26-2013, 12:26 PM
if that is the case i don't have the right to post either. I don't have a single mythic and my pets are valued at 10k gold tops. even my legendary items are not yet a 100k margine :indecisiveness:

Silly. This thread does not limit anyone from posting regardless of their gears. The thread aims to show the development process step by step from your first screenshot up to the last one you upload :) Everyone is welcome to do so!

Or simply treat this as a collage! ^.^

Alrisaia
07-26-2013, 01:09 PM

You most certainly DO have the right to post here... and just FYI - my dmg unbuffed is 269 or so... it's in the 260s regardless of what pet I'm using - but that doesn't stop me from running the most difficult elite maps and succeeding. And doing it in a relatively good time also.

Please do so - I'd actually like to see it.

As for you SkullCrusher - you too mate - post one. It took me a while to put one up here because I didn't have the ability to take screenshots on my phone until recently. That was the first screenshot I took and the first one I posted too!

Alrisaia
07-26-2013, 01:12 PM
Top = most recent.

Nice Round Number

Mythic ring in hand, Hammerjaw buff.

5k flags finally ...

I love how your PVE kills from the most recent 2 screenshots are 6861 and only 1 death - no doubt due to lag - :) Nice mate. Nice.

TuMadreee
07-26-2013, 02:09 PM
Silly. This thread does not limit anyone from posting regardless of their gears. The thread aims to show the development process step by step from your first screenshot up to the last one you upload :) Everyone is welcome to do so!

Or simply treat this as a collage! ^.^

Believe it or not, it's actually really interesting to look back and see how you were 1 - 2 seasons ago. What influenced me into this was simply just looking through s2 pictures, and boom, i was inspired ;)

I love how your PVE kills from the most recent 2 screenshots are 6861 and only 1 death - no doubt due to lag - :) Nice mate. Nice.

Thanks. Let's just say I wasn't farming elite at the time ;)

Umbras
07-26-2013, 05:53 PM

Alfai
07-27-2013, 08:10 AM

I think the thread never intends to showcase superrogues or beastly stats whatsoever.its something to share and learn nothing to feel ashamed about.whether you have mhytics or samael...what makes you a good players ia more than just skills talent or network connectivity.personality and attitude matters my friend.

Take it positively as not something to laugh about instead of something where you can learn or get inspired. :)

Alfai
07-27-2013, 08:15 AM

Hey man :) jusy share it why not its good for sharing..seen you in pvp yesterday i think.

And i saw you at pier with mhytic bow..whether you fully mhytics or not it doesnt matter at all..for me i just got incredibly lucky with help of some friends which i never forget

bramer
07-27-2013, 10:08 AM
Here is my rouge at 27
http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh626/bramer52/null-31.png
I wish I'd bought Malison instead of slag, but it's to late now :(

This is bramer - signing out

Alrisaia
07-27-2013, 11:27 AM
Here is my rouge at 27
http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh626/bramer52/null-31.png
I wish I'd bought Malison instead of slag, but it's to late now :(

No way mate you can loot malison or buy him with gold.

bramer
07-27-2013, 12:12 PM
No way mate you can loot malison or buy him with gold.

Yeah, if I ever had any gold, or if I ever succeeded in reaching the level cap, both of witch are pretty doubtful. But thanks for the encouragement! :)

Alrisaia
07-27-2013, 03:07 PM
Yeah, if I ever had any gold, or if I ever succeeded in reaching the level cap, both of witch are pretty doubtful. But thanks for the encouragement! :)

Just FYI you don't need to cap to run all the elites... And you could run the map that malison drips from now with a party... You can join an elite map rooks nest or earlier at... Maybe lv 26?

TuMadreee
07-27-2013, 05:14 PM
You need to be atleast lvl 30 for any elite map. Atleast that is how it has been for me.

Conquered
07-27-2013, 05:56 PM
what is a good twink lvl for pvp?

SkullCrusher
07-27-2013, 06:08 PM
You need to be atleast lvl 30 for any elite map. Atleast that is how it has been for me.

Actually, if you're at level 26 you can join elites through the friends/social page.

@Zen - Level 21.

Alrisaia
07-27-2013, 06:39 PM

Skull is right. You can join an elite map from 26+

Give it a try ;-)

Alfai
07-27-2013, 07:17 PM
*updated 20k pvp kills.reached my goal for season 4 :)

Thanks to those who played with me just now.long,tough and fun match.u guys were good

Cremated
07-31-2013, 10:16 AM
Yo!

Tips?

Limsi
08-03-2013, 08:36 AM
Posting again after a long time

Alfai
08-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Posting again after a long time

Cool black heraldic...i cant find it anymore :(

Oh hi limsy! ":))

Alrisaia
08-03-2013, 12:14 PM
Looks great Lim! you're a boss!

Limsi
08-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Looks great Lim! you're a boss!

Nope, nothing compared to your PvE knowledge and skills.

Xbuddyjosh
08-10-2013, 12:19 PM
Cool thread!

Umbras
08-11-2013, 06:59 AM
My new Rouge
Ready for Expansion 37419
New rouge sold Hooks.... cant wait till heraldic becomes vanity :D